GlaD ThAt ThErE Is SoMeOnE I CaN TaLk To.

Perfect Star

There were a lot of reporters.

When I say a lot, I mean A LOT. All the reporters were squished together because there were no room for them since there were so many of them.
And when they saw me, they were like hungry tigers that hadn't been fed since last week, pouncing on their prey. They were the preditor and I was their prey. They kept asking me questions and I wasn't even at the table in the front yet. They were suffocating me especially since there wasn't much room.

When I finally reached the table and sat down on one of the chairs, the reporters got louder.

The body guards had to calm them down. It took about 10 minutes. Which by the way, was good for me because I could get out of there faster.

When the reporters finally calmed down, my manager began the interview. All reporters raised their hands up. Waiting for me to pick one of them.

I picked the guy that had his hat crooked, wearing jeans and a simple t-shirt that said on the front "I'M ALWAYS RITE!" and was sweating more then a pig. He looked pretty disgusting but, I chose him because I thought that this guy would be easy to lie to. The sharp looking guys are the ones you have to watch out for. They'll make it tough for you to lie.

Anyways, he asked me "There are pictures of you holding hands with Choi Minho and acting more than friendly with him. What do you say to that?"

I was stunned. I never knew that there were pictures of me and Minho together. I had to stay calm and lie. But I was loss for words.

This guy was good. Guess I should never judge a book by it's cover.

When I didn't say anything to the reporter, my manager poked me on the side. I then thought of it, it wasn't clever, but it would do the trick.

"Minho sunbae is like a brother to me. He's my best friend, He listens to all my problems and takes care of me. We're very close, so holding hands and being friendly to each other is really no big deal for us."

The reporter raised his eyebrow for a bit, then nodded and wrote something down in his note pad.

The rest of the interview went on smoothley. They just asked simple questions.

When it was time for us to leave, the photographers appeared and took pictures of me leaving the area and getting into the van.

When I got in the van with my manager, I sighed with relief. I was so glad that the interview was over.It's just too much pressure when people ask you about your personal life and pressure you about it.

I got my cell phone out and looked through my contacts. I couldn't put anybody on speed dial except for my family because if I lost my phone and somebody found it with Minho on my speed dial (#1), they would smell something fishy.

"Who are you calling, Kate?" My manager asked.

"Minho oppa. Why?"

"Nothing. Just curious."

"Ever heard of the statement 'The curiousity killed the cat'??"

"Whatever, Kate"

In a bored tone, I replied with a "Mmhmm."

When I finally found Minho oppa, I smiled and pressed the SEND button. I was glad that there was somebody I can talk to when I was stressed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, did you like the 2nd chapter??
It's kind of boring but,
I'll try to make it interesting next time.
COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT OR HATED IT.:)