Strong Heart

Perfect Star

Okay! I'm updating again! YAY!
But..... I'm really tired, so I'm planning on making this a short chap..... Sowwy.....
Please! COMMENT! I don't know whether this story is good or not if you don't comment! I'm not asking you to subscribe! I'm just asking you to comment! K????? K!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at our destination soon.

Set 6. Where I was going to record Strong Heart.

When we (me & my manager, MiHee unnie) went in, we were greeted by Ho Dong ajusshi. He was like my Dad. Sweet and caring. On TV, it may seem like he doesn't really give a crap, but I know him better than anyone else out there. In reallity, he cares deeply about his hoobaes, loves his family oh-so-much and he's just sweet in general.

I had my make-up done and wore my previously arranged outfit.

We soon went into recording.

Teen Top's L.Joe, Neil, CAP, Infinite's L, Sungjong, SHINee's Taemin, JongHyun (sadly Minho oppa wasn't there), Secret Garden's Hyunbin were the guest stars along with me.

L.Joe, Neil and CAP oppas showed us their SUPA LUV dances. (CAP also showed off his muscular body).

L and Sungjong oppas showed us their Scorpion Dance and also their aegyo. (It was adooorable!)

Taemin and JongHyun oppas sang with their incredible voices. (JongHyun oppa also showed us that he's been working out a lot recently. ///^ . ^///)

Hyunbin oppa showed us his lines from Secret Garden.

I showed off my dances from my new album.

We also shared funny/sad stories.

One of the regulars, KwangHee oppa asked me

"YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DATE ME?" After my dance.

Of course, we all laughed like crazy right after he said that.

All in all, it was fun recording.

After we finished, I exchanged phone numbers with L, Sunjong, L.Joe, CAP and Neil oppas. (Others, I already have their numbers).

When I said bye to everyone, including the staff, and was about to leave, someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a janitor's closet with his/her hand over my mouth so that I couldn't scream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!! DID U LIKE IT??