After

Perfect Star

Hiya!!!!!!! Finally! I'm updating regularly.....ish........... lmao
Anyways, enjoy this chappie!
LOVE IT, HATE IT, WHATEVER! JUST READ IT! XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the shooting, I exchanged phone numbers with Dongjun and Junhyung oppa since this was my first time meeting them and everyone else, I already have worked with or met.

When I got into the van, I was greeted with sounds of snoring from my manager. I softened. She must have been tired for her to snore like this. The driver oppa started driving to our next destination. Jino oppa (Driver oppa), kept looking back and forth from the rear view mirror.

It was quiet, so I decided to start up a conversation.

 

"Oppa, why don't you just tell MiHee unnie that you like her??" I asked.

 

"SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! You'll wake her up!" He hissed at me to shut up.

 

"Just answer my question or I'm going to wake her up and tell her that you like her!"

 

"Okay Okay! I surrender!" He chuckled "I don't want to tell her that I like her because...... I know that she won't feel the same way about me."

 

"So.... You're going to wimp out? Just like that?............ How do you know if she doesn't like you?? What if she does?"

 

"What do you mean?" He asked with his brows furrowed.

 

"What if......... What if she likes you? Did you even think about that?"

 

He didn't answer and just focused on driving with his brows still furrowed.

I sighed. MiHee unnie liked him. She liked him ever since they were introduced to each other! She told me that it was love at first sight! How can he be so stupid and not get the hint???? Everytime they were alone, MiHee unnie flushed bright red like she was in a -50 weather for days!

I tried several times to get him to confess to her, but I guess it's not happening anytime soon...

I felt a squeeze on my left hand and I looked to see Mihee unnie's hand. She was awake and she was listening to every word. I softened and I squeezed her hand back.

Not today, I guess, unnie..........
 

My heart ached. MiHee unnie, I've known her since I was a baby! Literally! She use to babysit me whenever my parents were away, she was the first to congradulate me when I took off my diapers and "Do my business" on the "Big kid's toilet", she was there for me when I first went to my elementry school, she was there for me when I was on the swing and some boy pushed me off to claim that the swing was his........ Basically, she was there all my life. Through Ups & Downs, and seeing her like this....... All because Jino oppa couldn't man-up and confess to her, It ached my heart. She liked-no loved him. I could tell. The way she looked at Jino oppa was the same way I looked at Minho oppa.

In love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you enjoy it????? Tell me you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JkJk.

I'm just really hyper right now coz I'm looking at pics of L.Joe! Heheheeheheee.

Anyways........ LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!!!! I'M SO LONELY ON ASIANFANFICS! XD

Bye!