O . O

Perfect Star

Sorry! It's been a while since I posted, right?? Hope u can forgive me and let's get on with the story! Go Go Go!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys were out of their waiting rooms and they were all half !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 We gasped and the boys turned our way instantly. When they saw the look on our faces, some flushed pink, some coughed, and some just smirked and looked away. When we didn't move for atleast 15 seconds, the director guided us to the set where we were going to have the photoshoot at.

 When we all moved to the set, I had a better look of them. The Vampire boys, consisting of Junyoung, Yoseob, SeungHyun, Hongki, and SeungHo, were wearing black leather pants with their black shirts torn apart almost scrap like.

 The Werewolf boys, Dongjun, Kikwang, Joon, and Dongwoon, were wearing faded jeans and no shirts. NO SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD SEE THEIR TUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAAAAAAN! THEY WORKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all had abs!!!! Not like body builder kind of abs, but chocolate abs! No offense to the vamp boys, but they looked scrawny compared to the wolf boys.

 The wolf clan and I started shooting first. The scene was supposed to be dark, mischevious, but also playful at the same time. So the wolf boys gathered around me and  smirked while I smiled and looked like I was having fun. (Which I wasn't since they weren't wearing any shirts..) But soon, I actually was having fun because the boys made jokes and goofed around.

 The Vampire boys started shooting with me about an hour later. The scene was suppose to be very dark, mysterious and heavy. So to fit in with that mood, the boys either smirked or just looked in to the camera lense emotionless and I did the same. I wasn't very comfortable with the boys since the set's atmosphere was dark because of the scene.

 Later, when the scene with me and the Vampie boys was over, we had group shots. Ones with all of us in them, meaning all of the Werewolf boys, Vampire boys, Yoona unnie, Eun Ah unnie, and me. The set was crowded and I was squished, but since the scene was suppose to be like the first one, it was comfortable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!

And, also sorry for the chapter being short!