But what if the "Scandal" is true??

Perfect Star

"Okay.. So, you have the interview with the reporters because of the scandal between you and Minho from SHINee. After that, you have a photoshoot for the new Drama that you're starring in, then you need to go to a talk show that I arranged for you to promote your new album, next, you have a concert, and finally, you need to catch the plane to go to Los Vagas for the other concert. Any questions??"

"Just two. First, when do I sleep, eat and go to the bathroom. Second, Me and Minho oppa are really dating. It's not a rumor or a scandal. It's the truth."

"Look sweety. I know that you and Minho are dating but, it's not very good publicity. You have so many fans and so does he. So if this news gets out to the public, you guys are going to have some problems because there is going to be anti-fans. Some fans get jealous."

"Fine.... But, what about the sleeping and the eating??"

"Really, Kate, really?? You're seriously asking me that??"

I then rolled my eyes at my manager when she wasn't looking. Or atleast when I thought that she wasn't looking. Because apprently, she said,

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady. You roll your eyes at me again, I poke them out."

Eh. Whatever, I've heard worse from her.

" Okay we're here for the interview. Remember to smile atleast a little bit at the photographers. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't mess up! If a reporter asks you something you can't reply to, stay calm and do not panic. Just say whatever comes into your head. Okay?"

"But what if Minho oppa gets mad beause I'm lying about our relationship?? If he breaks up with me because of this, I am going to stay at your house and cry all night until you cry with me"

"Are you threatening your manager??"

"Noooo" My voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Why you little-"

I quickly opened the door before she could get me. See, there are photographers outside this van, so if I open the door, the mean dianosau- I mean my manager, has to turn into a nice polite manager instead of a fire breathing dragon.

I hopped off from the van and smiled politely at the photographers. Even though the flashing lights were killing my eyes, and I felt like I was going to faint, I kept the fake, painful, smile up.

There were some reporters outside too and they started pelting me with questions like "How long have you and Minho from SHINee dating??" or something like "How do you feel about the concert in Los Vagas? Are you nervous??"

The body guards restricted them from coming any more closer to me or asking any more questions.

When I went in the building for the interview, I had the shock of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did you like the first chapter??
I know it was short but, I kinda ran out of time and all that.
Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter and if you did,
please comment!:D