ThE DrAmA

Perfect Star

When we got off the van, we went straight into the studio where we were having a photoshoot for the new drama called "Hissing" starring me, Junyoung, Dongjun from Z:EA, SeungHyun, Hongki from F.T.Island, KiKwang, YoSeob, DongWoon from B2ST and Joon and SeungHo from MBLAQ. Also featuring Go Eun Ah and Yoona.
Yeah, I know, those are a lot of casts starring in one drama. But, the drama needs a lot of people since it's about Vampires, Warewolves and all that fiction stuff that all girls, including me, fall head over heels for.

I am going to be playing the main girl who is a damsel in distress. Eun Ah unnie was going to be playing the girl who lures the Vampire clan , and Yoona unnie was going to play the two-faced girl. I don't know how the unnies are going to pull that off though... They're so nice and gentle to play those things..... Well, guess that's why it's called acting...

"Kate! We need you here to do the make-up!!"

"Comming!"

I rushed over there as fast as I can and sat down on one of the black leather chairsthat had wheels on the bottom so it could move. After I sat there, I asked one of the staff members where Eun Ah and Yoona unnie were. they replied with a,

"I don't know.. Guess your the first girl here."

and moved on with their business. When one of the make-up unnies started to do my make-up, I got bored and texted MinHo oppa. Call me a lovesick puppy, but I don't care as long as I have Minho oppa.

After a couple of minutes, Yoona unnie arrived with Eun Ah unnie with a white plastic bag that seemed to be full of something.
Huh... I wonder what it is...........

"KATE!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!!"

I didn't reply, I was too busy staring at the bag..... Untill...

"KATE!!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH WE MISSED YOU AND YOUR STARING AT A BAG??!"

"Sorry unnies~ I missed you too!!! HUG!!!"
And when I tried to hug them, all I fond myself on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Urghhhh. What's so hard to understand about 'HUG!!'???"

"Serves you for not paying enough attention to us! Your best unnies!"

"Awww! Unnies I'm sorry!"
Then, I gave them the famous super duper irresistable puppydog look of mine.

So I guess that my puppydog look is really irresistable because I found myself squished between my unnies, having a hard time breathing. After they let go, I gasped to breath. I think my lungs are on fire! How strong were these petite looking girls!!

"Oh my gosh!! Kate! Are you okay???"

"Kate!!! Are you breathing??"

"OH MY GOSH! WHAT IF SHE DIES??"

"I KILLED MY BEST FRIEND?? NOOOO!"

"STILL IN THE ROOM HERE!!! DON'T OVERREACT SO MUCH! SHEESH!"
I replied after I catched my breath.

"YOUR ALIVE!"
After that, I was in a sandwich again. Emphasise on the again..

when all that hectic ended, we all got ready for the shoot.
Yoona unnie was wearing black leather pants, red tank top with a black leather jacket and a whip was in her hand. Her hair was a little messy since it was tossed around and she had really big red hoop earrings to match her red boots. Her make-up made her look really fierce. She had smokey eyes with red, white, and black eyeshadows and her lips were glossy cherry red.

Eun Ah unnie was wearing white leather shorts that barely covered her thighs along with a spaghetti strap black top that said on the front "If found, return to me." It didn't really make sense, but I went along with it. She also had white boots that had leopard prints on it in black. Her hair was in a messy, high pony tail. The make up was along the concept of y yet innocent. She had smokey eyes with white and black eyeshadows with a skin coloured lip stick. She also had clear hoop earrings.

And last but not least, I had on like a rockish high school uniform. The skirt was pink, plaid and it barely covered my thighs. The top was a white tank top with a cartoonish skull on the front in black. I also had a blazer on which was completely pink with black designs. My hair was in a high but messy ponytails along with hoop earrings that had the cartoonish skull inside them.
My make-up was just plain smokey eyes with a neutral coloured lip gloss.

When we walked out of the dressing room, our eyes widened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked the chappie!!
Took a bit of time, but, it's okay! As long as my readers are happy!
Comment!!!!! And Subscribe!!!!!