LoVe SiCk PuPpY!!

Perfect Star

 

"Hello?"

"Oppa?"

"Kate? Is that you? I missed hearing your voice so much babe."

"Aww! I missed hearing your's too oppa!"

"So, what are you doing right now?"

"Nothing really..... I'm just in the van, heading toward my next schedule.."

"What did you do before that?"

"A press conference.... There were so many reporters! I thought I was going to suffocate!"

"Awww! My poor baby! Would me beating all those reporters up make you happy?"

"*giggle* Oppa~ you know what I mean."

"Babe, I gotta go. I have to get on stage. "

"Okay.. Love you!"

"Love you too babe! *Muah* Bye"

"Bye~"

*Click*
*Beep-beep-beep-bee-*

And with a snap, I closed my phone.

I then closed my eyes and rested my head on the head rest. I was exausted. But, talking to Minho oppa did make me feel better. After 5 minutes or so, I opened my eyes again. Then blinked about 3 times and closed them again. But that was pointless since it's not like Minho oppa is going to appear right in front of my face and kiss me gently on the lips with those soft smooth lips.

Then right after I closed my eyes and sighed in happiness, I felt a sharp pain on my right thigh along with a loud *slap*.
I jolted and with my eyes wide open, I looked at my manager and said,

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THE FOR?!!"

"Stop acting like a love sick puppy in front of me! It makes me want to gag!"

"WELL SORRY FOR HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THAT I TRUELY CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well, stop! It's getting on my nerves!"

"Whatever. I know that your just saying that because I have a boyfriend and you don't! " and with that, I stuck my tongue out at her.

"N-n-n-no!!!"

"Why are you stuttering?! SEE! I'm right!"

"Well.... What did I say about the tongue thing??"

"That you'll cut it off? But, you can't because you love me too much to do such a thing!"

And for the rest of the ride, we kept arguing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!!
I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!!!!
ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!!!!
IN VANCOUVER WITH MY BF!!!
WE WERE HAVING A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO HARD!!!!
But, now for a week and a half, I can enjoy being with him!!!!!!!!!!:D