Chapter 7

Were in love with a guy?

RECAP

I stood their shocked. Did he really just leave me alone?

“Damn” I muttered as I picked up dongwoon.

“Now the real question. Should I go left or right?” how was I supposed to know where where?
DAMN YOU KEY!

=========


*Onew’s Pov*

Arg. This kid is no joke, he looks light but he’s heavy (; ~ ;)
No I’m kidding guys he’s as light as a feather. Thats another perk of being a vampire
I let one of those old fashioned “haha’s” out only to earn glances from girls and a couple of
whispers

“He’s hot but he’s weird”

“Is he gay?”

Psh I’m not gay, but it is my fault. I shouldn’t have punched him...

AHA! I thought I found one of s!

*Hyunseung Pov*

“HYUNSEUNG!!” I took off my earphones and paused the music on my Ipod while I looked around. I spotted the clumsy SHINee leader holding dongwoon....WAIT

“YAH! What did you do to Dongwoon?” I shouted at him while trying not to panic. Dongwoon’s shirt was very dirty, not to mentioned stained with blood? Oh Damn..

“It wasn’t my fault. I had to do what was right.” He said in a more serious tone.

I gulped.

“He attacked a human didn’t he?” I knew that was the cause. I mean why else would he be unconscious and dirty with blood. Mhh.. Blood I haven’t tasted a human in a while. I snapped back to reality.

“I’m truly sorry for the trouble. Thank you for not doing anything worse to him. I’ll take full responsibility on the death of the human.. not to mention cleaning up the mess he made” I pointed to Dongwoon.

“Don't worry. The human boy isn’t dead yet. Key came in time and stopped Dongwoon from him dry. The Human is with key at this moment. He is cleaning him up and healing him. Also you should clean up the blood on the grass, quite a lot of blood was spilled there."

Ugh. Cleaning up blood isn’t my thing. Dongwoon you owe me one. I glared at Dongwoon.

“Sure thing, Er ill take him off your hands” Onew passed me Dongwoon. I bowed and headed toward the meeting place the rest of b2st decided on.... The roof.


*At the roof, Doojoon’s Pov*

“What is taking Hyunseung so long to get here” I checked my wrist watch.He was supposed to be here a while ago with some snacks.

“He’s probably stuck in line, Humans do order a lot of food, not to mention there are many students here” Junhyung said. While playing with his Ipod.

“I’m HUNGRY” whined Yoseob.
I was starting to get irritated. Until Kikwang offered me some of his chips, which I happily took.

“Yah, I didn’t say you can have them all” he snatched the bag back while I pouted. Sure we can eat human food, but it isn’t as filling as blood.

*Creak* the door swung open

“FINALLY I’M STARV--” I couldn't finish. Why is Dongwoon passed out in Hyunseung’s arms?

“What happened” i frowned.

“SHINee’s leader Onew had knocked him out” he said while putting Dongwoon on the ground.

“He did what?” my body started to tremble from anger. How can he do this to one of my members?

“Calm down. It wasn’t his fault. Our maknae here got a little out of hand. If you notice theirs blood all over him.” Hyunseung pointed to the passed out Dongwoon.

“That isn’t his blood” Yoseob muttered coming closer to me.

“Thats correct. Dongwoonie here was feeding on some human. Key stopped him before he killed the human. He resisted and Onew had to knock him out so he wouldn’t get out of hand” said hyunseung in some air, even though he didn’t need it.

“You should have said that first idiot” I hit him in the head “here I was getting all worked up about how I was going to charge right over to Onew and kill him for doing this to Dongwoon” I let out a sigh of relief.

“Aww look at our leader being all caring and all” yoseob glopped me.

“Get off me, people will think we are gay or something” I pushed him off.

“There is no on up here except us” Junhyung said with his eyes still glued to his Ipod.

“Lets skip the rest of the day and go home.” he looked at dongwoon “I’m sure when he wakes up he’s not going to be too happy with himself for what he’s done.” All the members nodded in agreement. Kikwang picked up Dongwoon and we quickly jumped down from the roof and made our way to the exit.

 

*Sunggyu's Pov*

"So their maknae attacked a human? they should really learn how to control him" He muttered as he waited for the rest of s to join him.

 

 

 

======

:D Updated again! trying to make up for the days i didn't update.

; ~ ; .

LOl i dont mention Infinite alot. so look forward to more of them from

now on. I'll try to keep it balanced.

ahaha