Chapter 8

Were in love with a guy?

RECAP:

“Lets skip the rest of the day and go home.” he looked at dongwoon “I’m sure when he wakes up he’s not going to be too happy with himself for what he’s done.” All the members nodded in agreement. Kikwang picked up Dongwoon and we quickly jumped down from the roof and made our way to the exit.


Sunggyu's Pov*
"So their maknae attacked a human? they should really learn how to control him" He muttered as he waited for the rest of s to join him.
======


*sunggyu’s pov*

Well, here I am. Infinite’s leader spying on B2st. It seems their maknae just bit a human. for them.
I was getting a bit irritated as well. I told the guys to meet me here, yet not even one of them showed up.

“Sorry were late hyung, Woohyun here insisted we get lunch” Dongwoo pushed woohyun to the in front. I looked at each of them. They all had trays filled with food.
-Sigh-

“Guys, you should have told me, or at least gotten me something” I muttered the last words.

“Sorry hyung, we are starving” they each took a seat in the empty classroom.

I scoffed.

“Ok so we all know why we are here in the first place right?” I eyed them.

“Of course” they said together

“Ok and possible candidates?” I said hopeful

“Well, there was this one girl... but she ended up being the clingy type. She was really pretty but when in introduced myself she wouldn't stop herself from falling me around. If it wasn’t for Hoya she would have followed me in the boys bathroom” explained Woohyun.

“Well there was this other person, but he’s a guy” said Hoya “ Remember him hyung? He was the one from Gym.”

“Hoya, we arn’t gay” I slapped my forehead. I had to admit he was good looking. It’s really a shame.

“So no one yet. We have to find a mate, or else you guy’s know what will happen.” I looked at them. If we didn’t find a mate soon, “They” will come to eliminate us. For every group of vampire they have to have a “Wife” that will be shared amongst the members. If a group doesn’t find a wife soon they “guards” will come and eliminate you. A group is useless without a wife. The wife is there to control, energize, and make the next generation with the group. If the group did find a wife but turned out to be useless they will eliminate the wife along with you. As a leader I have to protect my members. We will find a suitable one that can live in peace with us for what we are.

I looked at them.They looked worried.

“Hey guys don’t be like that, We also have a lot of time left to complete the mission of finding a spouse” i nervously laughed.

“Thats true” L was the one that spoke up “ We shouldn’t sit here and act all sad, we have plenty of time to select a female to welcome into our families” he smiled.

L was always supportive when I mostly needed him. Aw I love my members.

“By the way did you guys know? b2st’s Dongwoon bit a human” I blurted out. They all stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.
“Really? He said I would be the first one to loose it” Scoffed sungjong.

“Yah don’t be like that, he must be feeling horrible” whispered sungyeol

“Should we pay him a visit then?” I looked at them

“Why not, maybe we can at least try to get along, we are going to be in this school for a while anyways” Dongwoo said while jumping off the top of the desk he was sitting on.

“Shall we get going? I’m positive he wont be in school right now” L said while opening the door.

“Might as well” I sighed following behind them.




*Keys pov*

I made my way to our house, I figured Onew will just tell the rest why I was gone. I opened the door and made my way to my room. I set him down and quickly went to the bathroom to grab my first aid kit. He was bleeding quite a lot. It was strange. The smell wasn’t affecting me. All I felt was panic for this stranger.I started to clean his wound.

“Damn Dongwoon, you really sank your fangs in deep” I muttered in frustration while trying to stop it from bleeding any further.

*20 minutes later*

“Finally” I exhaled while wiping the “fake” sweat that was supposed to be dripping down my cold dead body. I took a look at the boy, he was handsome in deed but he was covered in his own blood. EESH.

“I should get you new clothes” I made my way to Taemin’s room, since his clothes would be the only one that would fit on the boy. I grabbed a simple white t and some pajama shorts that was neatly folded on top of his bed.

“I’ll wash it for you later Taemin” I said while making my way back to my room.

I heard the house door open and guessed that it would be the rest of the guys coming inside so I just ignored it and continued what I was doing.

“First things first lets get this shirt off you before someone else tries to attack you” I started to his blazer. I threw it in the corner of my room, I’ll clean it up later. The shirt was the next to come off but when I started to the top I froze.

“OH MY GOD” I yelled.


*Minho’s Pov*

Onew told us what happened at school and we just left. We needed to help Key out.
When we finally got home we were greeted Key’s screams

“OH MY GOD”

We all dropped what we were doing and ran upstairs to Key’s room.

“Whats with all the commotion key?” I said as I got closer, and I can see why key screamed.
There on his bed was a person covered in blood, at first glance you would think he’s a handsome guy but when you make your way to his chest area the ed shirt showed a lacy black bra.

“He’s... I mean She’s a girl” I heard Jonghyun stutter.


Things just got a bit interesting I smugly said.

 

 

=====

Thats enough updating for today.

Good night.

Sorry if their boring ;u;