Chapter 10

Were in love with a guy?

Recap:
“Yea, I really owe him one” he said getting up walking straight to his closet.

“Well if thats what you wan--” I was cut off when Yoseob burst into the room

“Guys we have company” He said in a worried tone.

======

*Dongwoon’s pov*

“Guys we have company” said yoseob with a worried look on his face.

“Who is it?” Doojoon’s expression went from happy to serious.

“Infinite” Yoseob said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the living room.

“Hello” Sunggyu said while bowing

“If you came here to cause trouble I suggest you leave” Junhyung said entering the room calmly

“Relax, we came here to see if he’s ok” Dongwoo pointed at me

I felt awkward... was that really why they came?

“Guess you lost it first” sungjong walked up to me with a smirk on his face

That little punk. If it weren't for me being tired and s right there I would have pounced on him and tore him up.

“I guess so” I returned the smirk “Seems you haven't feed in a while, The dark circles are practically taking up your whole face” I knew I shouldn't have done that, the only reason he is acting arrogant is because he hasn't feed in a while.Thats the thing I dislike about him.

“Dongwoon stop it” Hyunseung came in “They came here to check up on you, you should at least thank them instead of picking a fight” he slapped the back of my head.

“I’m sorry” I muttered to Sungjong who  was currently occupied looking at himself in a mirror.
“Well, we can see your doing fine, we are gonna head over to Shinee’s place to see if they need any help” Woohyun interrupted

“Wait, we will go too” Doojoon said as he strode over to my side

“He wants to thank key for saving the human and him before anything got out of hand” he patted my back

“Then lets get going” L opened the door and walked out.

“Wait for me” kikwang yelled running around trying to find his shoes with a half eaten sandwich in his hand


*Shinee’s place Taemin’s pov*

We were outside of key’s room whispering since we didn't want to wake up the girl.
I only caught a small glimpse of her but it was enough to have me wanting more. If it wasn't for her
short hair she would have looked like a goddess. Maybe I can suggest her as a candidate for us?
Not too sure. I need to talk to her more I guess.

“Taemin are you paying attention?” key snapped his fingers in front of my face

“Uh yea, sorry what were we doing?” I said a bit embarrassed, I usually pay attention to everything my hyung’s say.

“That you and minho should go to the super market and grab ingredients so we can make FOOD” he said it slowly which irritated me a bit

“Yah I’m not a little kid” I shouted

“Don't disrespect me” key hit the back of my had while laughing.

“I’m sorry, I guess I just have a lot on my mind” I pouted. If there is one thing for sure Key can never deny me when I pout

“Ah your too cute” he came up to me and pinched my cheeks.

“Jonghyun you go with minho in taemin’s place, he's tired.” Key said while messing up my hair.

“Why do I have to g-” Jonghyun’s whines were interrupted by the doorbell.


“I’ll get it” minho made his way downstairs.

“Hello, we dropped by to visit” a group of deep voices said. Oh god...

“What the” I heard minho’s voice sounded as confused as the expressions my hyung’s had on

“We will just invite ourselves in” a guy said.. wait was that woohyun?

“Come in I guess” Minho said. There was a lot of shuffling down stairs and finally i heard the door close

“Nice place you got here” I’m pretty sure that voice belonged to hyunseung.

“Were are the others?” Sunggyu said.

“There upstairs I’ll go get them” I could hear the first step creak a bit.


*Minho’s pov*
“Were are the others?” Sunggyu asked me with a questioning look

“There upstairs I’ll go get them” I made it to the first step but woohyun held a ton of white plastic grocery bags in front of my face.

“Where do we put these?” woohyun said

“Ah.. Just leave them in the kitchen, go straight and take a right. It’s the first door you can't miss it” I said as I turned to leave upstairs.

When I made it upstairs I saw their questioning faces.

“Uh we have company” I dumbly said

“No Duh, Lets go down stairs so we wont wake her up” key said while taking a hold of Jonghyun’s hand.

“Don’t be so rough jagiya” Jonghyun pretended to flinch

“Stop your whining and lets go” Onew said.

We all made our way back down and found all of them scattered around our house. Some were in the living room playing on the wii while others where in the kitchen sorting out the grocery items they brought.

“So why the whole visit thing?” key said trying to sound nice while he was glaring at woohyun and Hoya for messing around with his cooking utensils.

“We came to check on the boy, and to see if you guys needed any help” doojoon said while he placed all the items on the counter.

“Well, we need to clear something up He is actually a-” Onew was caught off when a small figure approached us.

“Where am I?” a sweet scared voice said.

We all turned around to be greeted by the girl that was unconscious earlier.


*Your Pov*

I woke feeling very weak. My head was spinning. I sat up and noticed I was in a very nice room. The walls were painted gold with some black on the bottom, the bed was amazing. It was huge. I shouldn’t be thinking about this.
I got off the bed.

“What the” I muttered. I looked down and noticed I wasn't wearing my blazer or my button up shirt. I was wearing a white t shirt.

“OH MY GOD! Did I get ?” I whispered I looked around and noticed my shirt and blazer bundled up in a white trash bag in the corner of the room. I was about to walk to the bag when I heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs. I decided to go down and check. I mean if they left me alive with clothes on they shouldn't be that bad right? I tried to open the door as quietly as I could,  I glanced down the hallway to see if anyone was there, luckily no one was.

“Ok I can do this” I whispered to myself. I was honestly feeling scared. What if they are monsters like.. My hand automatically lifted itself to my neck. There was a bandaged on it where dongwoon had bitten me. So it wasn't a dream I thought. I made it to the bottom step and made my way to a room that was filled with light. It seemed they were busy putting items away. Well it was now or never I thought.

“Where am I?” I tried to keep my voice strong but it came out as a scared whisper.

They turned around.

======

 

Please vote on who YOU want to end up with. No need to sign up or anything.

 

http://www.learnmyself.com/poll69994xca53431b

 

Double update :D

Eh eh -pokes u-

well this will be the last update for today.

Im going to the theater soon:D

ohoho.

Please dont forget to vote<3