Chapter 2

Were in love with a guy?

Recap

Hmm lets see, I have Gym first period! EEK ≥ ∆ ≤
I’m good at sports and all but I’m VERY lazy.

WAIT! I yelled in my head.
I forgot... where am I going to change?
So far everyone believes I’m a guy..
oh crap.....

====

Ok I had to think of something quick!
Hmm theres a mixed gender bathroom by the lockers might as well use that hehe.
i quickly bought my PE clothes and ran into the bathroom accidentally bumping into someone
on my way


“I’m so sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going” you quickly said only to receive a chuckle from the person you bumped into

“EH, you look like a doll” said the person in amazement.

you quickly looked up to see a cute short boy with black hair

“Ahaha I didn't mean it in a bad way, my name is Yoseob by the way” he extended his arm out.

I snapped out of my daze and shook his hand.

“Its nice to meet you yoseob, my name is _____” you gave him a friendly smile.

“well the bell is going to ring in about 2 minutes  I better get changed” you said while running to the bathroom once again.

When you finished changing you went into the gym. There were many students waiting for the teachers to call them into their groups.

“ Mr. _____ “ yelled a buff teacher

“Here” you said while walking towards his group to join your new classmates. While you were walking by many girls squealed in delight for having such a handsome guy in their class, while the other boys groaned knowing you are going to be receiving all the attention from the beauties.
almost all the students were put into their groups only a couple remained.

“Since their is only a bit of you left i will just say your names all together so it wont waste too much time” announced the teacher while looking down at his clip board

“Ok, for our last students its going to be Yoseob, Kikwang, Sunggyu, Hoya, and last but not least Jonghyun”
the teacher announced while crossing out their names.
the four boys walked towards our group.
i noticed two of them. Yoseob was the one that i bumped into, and the i guess the other one is named jonghyun the one I met in the the morning, the one that kept on complaining about the line being long.

“_______ -Ah!” I turned around and saw yoseob run towards me.

“Ah, its nice to see you again Yoseob-sshi , Sorry again for bumping into you earlier” you said while rubbing the back of your neck.

“Yah yoseob! Eh? Who is that” a very handsome tall guy came and pointed at you

“Ah I didn't introduce you two, Kikwang this is _____ , _____ this is my hyung kikwang” yoseob said while pushing kikwang closer to you.

“Its nice to meet you” both you and kikwang said at the same time.

“Ahaha” you laughed from the awkwardness.

You were never really used to socializing with guys, mostly with girls since you can help them with your problems.

“Everyone get into pairs, we are going to start stretching” yelled the teacher

“Don't you think its rude for not giving us your name?” yelled a girl from the back of the class

“Ah I apologize , you can all just call me Junsu. I don't really care if their is a Mr. or if its my first name”
said junsu? -shudders- I’ll just call him Mr. Junsu it sounds better for me (ahaha).

you looked around to see possible candidates for your partners but all you saw were girls batting their eyes at you.

“Hey do you mind being my partner?” said the guy named Jonghyun

“Not at all” you sighed relieved that you had a partner

“Ok first were gonna do the basic, which is sit ups, choose who goes first while the other grabs ur legs for support” announced Mr.Junsu

“You or me?” said Jonghyun

“I don't mind, you can go first if you like” you said while he laid down.
you wrapped your arms around his legs, surprisingly they were muscular. you couldn't really notice since he doesn't look like someone that would work out , but hey never judge a book by its cover you thought.

“START” Mr. Junsu yelled

Jonghyun started doing the sit-ups. he did them like a pro, but you were getting kind of awkward when he he would lift himself up and his face would be a couple of inches away from each other. The next one he did was extremely close to you face, your noses were practically touching each other. You blushed a deep red and you could have sworn he smirked at you before going down again.


*Jonghyun’s pov*

Damn! All the people are already taken. Wait.. I noticed someone standing around looking for a partner as well but he was being attacked by all the girls eye batting which made him look a bit uncomfortable. Hmmm he is kind of pretty like Taemin.... what ever I thought to myself as i walked over to the guy

“Hey do you mind being my partner?” I said

“Not at all” he replied looking like I just saved him from a pack of wild hyaenas.

The teacher announced that we would be doing sit-ups, piece of cake. my partner didn't mind who went first so I just laid down. He wrapped his arms around my legs, it felt weird yet relaxing. His arms don't seem to have muscle , instead they were nice and soft. I started doing the sit-ups and every time I would go up I can see his face better. It was a nice milky color. His faced looked more like a doll, I didn't want to admit it but he looks cuter than taemin. Heh if he were here he would have killed me. I could see him blush which made me want to so I lifted myself higher and brushed my nose against his which made him blush a deep red. I gave him a quick smirk before laying myself down again. This class is going to be fun.


*back to your point*

After I finished doing my pushups the teacher put us into groups for basketball.

“OK ______, jonghyun, and Sunggyu vs hoya, yoseob, and kikwang are going to play against each other” yelled the teacher as he threw us a ball. Sunggyu quickly catched it.
i noticed the atmosphere was a bit tense with them, it looked like they were glaring at each other. I ignored it.

“Its nice to meet you I’m sunggyu” he smiled and tossed me the ball.

“Same here name’s ______” you tossed it back to him.

“______-ah GOOD LUCK!” yelled yoseob from across the court only to earn a hit from kikwang. It seemed he was scolding him for cheering for the other team.
Hoya just rolled his eyes at them.

Surprisingly all of them were good at basketball. You were good too but they moved really fast. You managed to score 3 baskets for your team.

Both of you guys were tied up, you had the ball but you stumbled on you own feet , you were about to fall so you braced yourself for a hard impact, but nothing happened. You slowly opened your eyes to see Sunggyu holding your waist. You quickly pushed yourself away from him blushing in the process.

“T..Thank you” you bowed at him

“Aha its not a problem, we are teammates arn’t we?” he smiled looking away. You noticed a slight hint of pink on his cheeks while *SMACK” Hoya playful slapped him...you think it was playfully, It sounded like it hurt, a lot.....


*Sunggyu’s pov*

This was it! we were tied and _____ had the ball he was running across the gym floor but suddenly i noticed him stumble on his own feet. i knew what was going to happen next  so i quickly ran over to catch him before he hit the floor. i felt something push me and i looked up to see _____ blushing while thanking me. i never noticed how cute he Looked.. WAIT what did i just think?!? I the Great Vampire leader of Infinite like GIRLS not GUYS. I snapped out and looked away, I could still feel my checks getting a bit warm. Out of nowhere i heard a loud “SMACK” sound and noticed it was Hoya who created that noised while trying to make it seem like he playfully smacked me. I looked over to see _____ face and it looked like he was in shock from the “playful slap” Hoya gave me.


*Your pov*

“Ok kids, bring everything in” yelled Mr. Junsu

Everyone was heading towards the locker rooms except me, I was heading to the bathrooms

“Hey _______ aren't you going to change?” yoseob came up to me


“Eh.. Yea I am but I need to go to the restroom” you walked away without giving a second glance to him.

You quickly got changed and looked at you schedule “so art is my next period” you said out loud.

“Oppa!” a girl came up to you.

“Do I know you?” you gave her a sweet smile

“No, you don't, but I know you! We went to the same middle school! I cant believe we are in the same high school now! It must be fate!” she smiled and hooked her arm with yours

“What class do you have next oppa?” she cooed while liking the attention the other girls gave you and her.

“Ah.. I have Art, I should get going, its nice to see you again ah....” You didn't know her name which made you feel guilty

“Don't worry oppa my name is Tina! Try to remember it from now on ok?” she smiled and ran off.


“Weird” you muttered as you were about to walk off to class.
 

 

=====

Another update.

ahaha. sorry if it seems a bit weird right now.

:D