Chapter 30

Were in love with a guy?

 

recap:

“__________” My whole body shuddered when he whispered my name. I felt my body being turned and when I looked up I was staring into a pair of mesmerizing brown eyes. My heart felt like it could jump out at any moment.

I felt Taemin’s hand going down my spine to my waist...then it just stopped. I looked back up again and this time a smirk was visible on his face...oh no.

I felt his hand move again this time to land on my . I tensed up. 

Taemin slowly leaned in again

“Your Mine now Jagiya” I felt a soft pair of lips come onto my own. As quick as those lips touched mine they were gone.

“H...Hyung..” I opened my eyes to see a very angry Sungyeol holding Taemin up by the collar.

I looked to my right to see Yesung and Kangin covering up Ruby’s eyes shielding her from the inappropriate jester that happened to me.

I was just kissed by a vampire..

=========

*Your pov*

 

“Is she going to be ok?”

 

“I don’t know!”

 

“Wait.. Shes moving”

 

“hmm” I stirred. I opened eyes to see unfamiliar faces hovering over me.

 

“Hi..Are ..you ok?” A tanned skinned girl shyly asked me. She offered her hand and I gladly accepted it. I looked around and noticed I was surrounded by girls. I put my attention back on the girl that helped me back. She has beautiful tanned skin with nice wavy hair that fell to her waist. She was wearing a green cocktail dress that fit her body perfectly.

 

“I’m Kang Alicia but you can call me Alice, I don’t mind” she gave me a smile and a small wave.

 

“Yah! Don’t hog her!” another one of the girls yelled. She had a haughty aurora but she seemed like a nice person.

 

“Don’t think I’m here because I’m nice. Myname oppa’s told me to watch over you” She huffed as a slight pink tint came to her cheeks.

 

“My name is Sommii, don’t forget it or else” she tried to threaten but it looked more cute then a threat. Her appearance does not match her personality at all ; she has innocent eyes and nice brown hair that stops beneath her chest. She did seem like a bold kind of girl that speaks her min and the fiery red mermaid dress she had on supported her personality well.

 

“You don’t have to be so demanding..Sheesh, she just woke up” another girl said as she rolled her eyes. We met eyes and she gave me a warm smile “My name is Ji hyun! Its my pleasure to meet you” she gave me a cute wave.

 

“I.Its nice to meet you too” I bowed my head at her

 

“Well come on, don’t be shy now” ji Hyun was talking to another girl that stood behind me. It seemed she was motioning for the girl to introduce herself. She has black shoulder length hair with bangs.From one look her appearance is innocent but then again I might be wrong Sommii looked innocent too but she has more of a leave-me-alone-or-else vibe; but then again I might be wrong.

 

“Melody she won’t bite” Sommii said as she grabbed melody’s wrist and pulled her in front of me

 

“ahh... I..its a pleasure to meet you.I’m Melody” she gave me a 90 degree bow and quickly walked back and stood next to Ji hyun.I was wrong Melody is probably the sweet heart.

 

“Don’t worry about Melody she is just shy at first, the more you talk to her the easier it will be for her to open up to you; same goes for Sommii, she can be cold but she is one of the most loyalist girls you will ever meet” a voice said. I turned my head to the right and to my surprise it was Minjong.She happily gave me a small nod

 

“pff. Don’t flatter me” Sommii scoffed.

 

“You can’t hide the fact your blushing, just admit your happy that minjong complimented you” I turned my head to the other voice and noticed it was Ruby. 

 

“Hey _______ Gave us all a scare when you fainted” Ruby said as she tried to pinch Sommii’s cheecks.

 

“I fainted? how?” My voice came out a bit cracked and it didn’t help my throat was as dry as a desert. 

 

“Here” Alice poured me a glass of water and handed it to me.

 

“Thanks” I drank the whole glass in one go. “ahhh much better” I let out a satisfied sigh.

 

“Well...I guess you didn’t expect Taemin to kiss you out of the blue” Minjong nervously chuckled

 

“And how he gave you a squeeze” Sommii made a groping jester with her hands at me

 

“Yah! You arn’t helping” Alice lightly whacked the back of Sommii’s head

 

“I thought I was dreaming” I lightly touched my lips.My cheeks warmed up real fast as I recalled Taemin’s brave jester.

 

“Wait” I gasped 

 

“Yea?” Melody asked me

 

“Are you guys Vampires?” I asked them.Hoping they would say no.

 

“Yea, and we are here to your blood” Sommii said as she leaned in closer.

 

“Stop with the teasing..It’s not nice” Ruby pouted. “Well two of us arn’t vampire, the rest of us are” Ruby looked at me and smiled “Im a vampire, SEE LOOK” she opened and her fangs popped out. I quickly scooted away from her. It didn’t go unnoticed because soon after I did that she pouted.

 

“I won’t bite you I promise” She gave me a panicked look “Kangin and leeteuk oppa have been teaching me to control my thirst so you won’t have to worry about anything” she smiled but was pushed back by Sommii.

 

“You are literally to hyper, the girls here who are vampires are Me,Ruby,Melody,and Minjong. Alice and Jihyun arn’t vampires....yet” she smiled at her last words.

 

“Don’t worry we are classy ladies and we don’t eat our friends” Minjong smiled. Her statement didn’t make feel any better.

 

“hmm...I wonder when Stevie’s going to be here....” Ruby said with a slight dazed voice.

 

“Is she really going to come?” Sommii said and for the first time her face turned into a concerned one.

 

“Who’s stevie?” I decided to ask. The room fell quiet but Alice spoke up.

 

“She’s a friend of ours but recently she got into a fight with some of the....meaner vampire girls....” she trailed off.

 

“Her 10 husbands went to her rescue but unfortunately... 5 only came back with her...” Minjong finished off quietly.

 

“Speak of the devil” Sommii gave a sad smirk. Right after she said that the doors to the room opened and in came a girl with a emerald blue dress that matched her eye color. She had short blond hair that stopped right at her chin. She has a weak smile plastered on her face as she walked closer to us.

 

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it” She said with a fake cheerful voice.

 

“It’s been almost 4 years” Ruby said with a distant voice. Stevie turned her head towards ruby and smiled apologetically. 

“How I’ve missed my best friend” Stevie embraced Ruby in a hug. Ruby responded seconds later

 

“Idiot, you should have called at least” Ruby faked an angry voice.

 

“I’ve been busy” Stevie ended the hug and turned to look at me “and who’s this?” she pointed at me.

 

“Pointing is rude” Melody mumbled

 

“I forgot to introduce myself! How rude of me! It’s nice to meet you guy’s Im ________.Thanks for taking care of me” I bowed towards them.

 

“she’s Shinee’s, B2st’s, and Infinite’s wife.” Sommii said “she’s been around” she playfully said and gave me a wink.

 

huh..So she isn’t a cold hearted girl after all.

 

“I hope we become great friends” Stevie smiled at me. 

 

*knock knock*

 

“He- OH your awake!” A guy said with a surprised expression but it instantly changed into a smile.

 

“Siwon” Ruby said surprised “What are you doing here?” She said as she motioned for him to enter.

 

“I came here with you” He said slightly taken aback 

 

“No, like here” she motioned around the room “This is a Girls-Only room” She huffed

 

“I can’t be with my wife?” He questioned “the guys told me to come get you..We missed you” He pouted as he tugged on her dress.

 

“Nuuu, I just made a new friend! I don’t want to leave” Ruby said as she clung onto my arm.

 

“B.BUT Kangin Is going to kill us without you there! You remember what he did to Yesung for sneaking in his turtles last time..” Siwon shuddered as he remembered the event.

 

“You’re right” Ruby said with a slight gasp “There is no time to waste shisus, lets go before its too late” Ruby grabbed siwons hand and ran out the room with him.

 

“shisus?” I turned to the rest of the group

 

“Don’t ask us. She’s the odd ball, her husbands and her a perfect match” Jihyun shrugged.

 

“who are you guys married too?” I asked them curiously 

 

“Ah.. I’m married to six guys who call themselfs Teen Top.I’ll introduce you to them later” Melody smiled

 

“My husbands are the best I married 5 deliciously handsome men that call themselves Myname!” Sommii said with pride.

 

“You already met my husbands but they call themselves Boyfriend” Minjong giggled “Cheesy right?”

 

“WE HEARD THAT” The door suddenly slammed open and in came Youngmin and Kwangmin 

 

“You know its true” Minjong said with a slight smirk

 

“Well If we are cheesy then so are you since you fell for us!” Minwoo peaked his head through the door “Come on we need to go sit down!” he said and on que both the twins picked up minjong and walked towards the doors

 

“Y..YAH! Put me down” She squirmed 

 

“No can do~ We are too cheesy” They both said as they left the room.

 

“Well shall we continue?” Jihyun said. 

I nodded

 

“Im married to a group called Block B, I think we are sitting in the table next to yours so I’ll introduce you” She said 

 

“I’m married to 10 guys...well five now.” Stevie sadly smiled “Their names are Seungho,Joon, GD,T.O.P, and Daesung they wen’t buy the names Mblaq and Big bang. 5 of my husbands died their names were Thunder, G.O, Mir, Seungri and,Taeyang” she said

 

“I’m Sorry for your loss” I said as i lightly patted her back

 

“Don’t worry It was my fault, but I know they still watch over me” she gave me a reassuring smile.

 

“And last but not least~” Sang Alice as she tried to lighten up the mood “I’m married to the strongest guys here” she laughed as Sommii scoffed “They call themselves 2pm” Alice finished

 

“Who called themselves a time?” Sommii mumbled 

 

“Well who can’t remember their name” Alice backfired.

 

I laughed. Im glad I got to meet these girls. I was nervous I was going to walk into some crazy blood hungry vampires but turns out they are nothing like that.

 

“Shall we head back to our tables? I think the event will start soon” Sommii said

 

“what event?” I asked them

 

“You’ll see” They said as they dragged me back into the ballroom.

 

=======

im sorry ; n ;)

I'll try to update more and faster.

:D