Chapter 9

Were in love with a guy?


Recap:


“He’s... I mean She’s a girl” I heard Jonghyun stutter.


Things just got a bit interesting I smugly said.



======

FDFcWEFWEDWE He’s a girl. I was staring down at the boy..scratch that girl. What should I do?

“He’s... I mean She’s a girl” I heard Jonghyun stutter.

Should I continue to dress her? What if she think’s I’m weird? But I’m doing the right thing arn’t I? She will get sick If she stays soaked in her blood. Life Isn’t fair.

“Should...I...Continue to dress her?” I managed to ask them. I turned around to see their faces. Jonghyun was shocked, Minho was looking rather calm, Onew and Taemin were just as shocked as Jonghyun was.

“Well, we arn’t going to do it.” Minho said while leaving the room.

“Good luck Hyung” Taemin said lifting his fist up in a hwaiting motion.

I turned to see Jonghyun standing there frozen. Psh you swear he’s going to help me.

“Onew” I turned to were he was standing before to notice he was also long gone.

“You guys are heartless!” I yelled. I got up and pushed Jonghyun out of the room so I can at least save her from other guys looking at her body. I closed the door.

“Ok I can do this, It’s not like I haven't seen a woman's body before” I mumbled while heading back to my bed.

*Thump Thump Thump*

I could have sworn I could feel my lifeless heart start beating again.

I managed to fully her shirt.Ok just close your eyes and quickly put the shirt on her.
I closed my eyes and put the shirt over her head but I was having a bit of trouble with the arm areas. I opened my eyes to see that I was probably suffocating her from the shirt. The shirt was over her nose and I can tell she was having trouble breathing because her face started to turn red and then slowly turn blue.

“OMG I’m sorry” I pulled down the shirt from her head and covered her chest area with it while I lifted her arms into the sleeves.

“Whew~ Done at last” I looked and noticed that I didn’t put the pajama shorts on her. I looked to see If her pants were dirty with blood too but I was relieved they were just a bit dirty with dirt and grass.

I heard mumbling from outside of my room and I knew those idiots were there.

-Sigh-

“You guys can come in know, she's dressed” I said in annoyed tone.

The door opened and in fell four idiots in the entrance to my room.

“Is she ok now?” Onew blurted while trying to get minho off him.

“Yea she lost a lot of blood but she is returning to her healthy self again” I smiled.

“She got lucky you were there to save her from Dongwoon” Jonghyun said dusting himself off, and helping Taemin up from the floor.

 

“Sorry Tae” I heard jonghyun whisper and chuckle at Taemin.

“Mhh” a soft voice moaned

We all froze.

I glanced behind my back to the bed to notice the girl was tossing around.

“Guys we should talk outside, She needs to rest” I whispered while they nodded.


*Dongwoons Pov*

I felt familiarity of my bed.

“I’m in my room” I said with my eye’s closed. I opened my eye’s and sat up,I was right I'm in my room.

“Glad your awake” I looked to my left and noticed that Doojoon was sitting on the chair.

“Yea, how long was I out for?” I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

“Not much just half an hour” he said. I knew they were probably disappointed. Heck I was even disappointed and ashsamed I lost it.

“Look” I said looking him straight in the eye “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have lost it. I almost exposed my I mean our secret” I knew tears were forming in the rim of my eyes. “I really couldn’t hold back. I was--” I chocked on my own words while trying to hold back my sobs “I...I was hungry, he was there, we were alone” I tried to wipe the tears away, but they kept falling. “I’m so sorry” I tried to cover my face with my hands.

*Doojoons pov*

It was killing me to see Dongwoon like this. He was usually to happy one with Yoseob but right now he looks so guilty.

“Dongwoon, It’s ok. I mean what you did was wrong but we have all been through that you should know” I took his hands away from his face making him look at me.

“I killed him” he choked out

“No, you ALMOST killed him, He is still alive. Key was the one that broke you apart from him, as we speak he is probably curing him so you don't have to worry.” I gave him a reassuring smile. I saw a spark of happiness in Dongwoon’s eyes and new tears started to flow down his face. I knew they were tears of happiness knowing that he didn’t kill a human.

“aha” He tried to laugh “I’m so glad” he said still trying to wipe his tears.

“Try to get some rest” I patted his back while getting up

“No, I want to go thank key” he said “If that’s ok” he smiled.

“Are you sure?” what if they didn’t want to see us? I mean we arn’t enemies but it feels weird to interact with them. Usually vampires don't interact with other groups unless in a ball.

“Yea, I really owe him one” he said getting up walking straight to his closet.

“Well if thats what you wan--” I was cut off when Yoseob burst into the room

“Guys we have company” He said in a worried tone.

 

=====

http://www.learnmyself.com/poll69994xca53431b

 

please vote on who you want to end up with.:D