Chapter 22

Were in love with a guy?

 

RECAP:

“That’s not the point, you still shouldn’t touch other people’s things” Sunggyu continued to scold

“We should get started, I’ll get the water” Hyunseung quickly chose the easiest thing and fled

“I call Juice”Dongwoo shouted and followed after Hyunseung

“Veggies” Kikwang and Yoseob muttered as they made their way to a couple of stands that were competing against each other on who’s vegetables are fresher.

Sunggyu and Sungyeol quickly looked at each other

“Sna-” Sunggyu was cut off

“Snacks!” Sungyeol quickly said and ran off leaving the older one to buy the more expensive things

“Dammit” Sunggyu pouted

 

======

  • @ the store /// Nobody’s pov*

 

 

“Were are we going now!?” _______ complained while being dragged by Jonghyun and key, not too fair behind Minho, Onew, and Taemin kept an eye out in case _______ decided to run away from them.

 

“To the hair salon~” Sang Key “To get extensions~” he giggled

 

“I thought you were a guy” _____ rolled her eyes

 

“I am one” pouted key “What’s your point”

 

“You’re the one that is supposed to drag me OUT of the store not into one” you crossed your arms

 

“Well one of us has to be the girl in the relationship” he muttered under his breath

 

“Hyung!” Taemin shouted 

 

“What!” answered an annoyed Key

 

“You passed the shop” he pouted

 

“Oh..Opps” key sheepishly scratched his head “Let’s go!” he grabbed _____’s hand and dragged the “Tomboy” in.

 

“Hi!” a Lady greeted and bowed “How may I help you” she gave a smile

 

“We need extensions and dye for her” Key lightly pushed ________ to the front

 

“You mean him?” The lady questioned

 

“Believe it or not but she’s a girl” Onew whispered to the lady dramatically

 

“Ah... Then I have a lot of work to be done! Do you guys want make up too?” she grabbed ________’s hand and turned back waiting for an answer

 

“YUP!” They all shouted in Glee!

  • 1 hour later *

 

“MY GOD* Jonghyun exclaimed “How long is she going to take” he lazily squirmed on the couch “accidenlty” pushing Minho off

 

“YAH!” Minho got up and walked toward Jonghyun “You wanna die?” He held up his fist balled up

 

“I’M SORRYY” Jonghyun faked a sob

 

“TOO LAT--” Minho was cut of from the person entering the room 

 

A beautiful young girl with orange hair and big eye’s stood in front of the them awkwardly wearing the same clothes that they had bought for _______.

 

 

*Your pov*

 

 

Ahh! See they are all staring! I wan’t to see what I look like.. but the lady didn’t let me look in the mirror. (;  n ; )  I should of NEVER agreed to this little bet! What was I thinking? Competing with a freaking VAMPIRE! I scolded myself.

 

“_....__....______?” Onew dropped the pillow that was in his hands and got up slowly still questioning whether the person in front of him was you.

Heh.. you smirked at the little idea that popped into your head. Why don’t I try playing with them a bit?

 

“Yes, OPPA?” You cutely lifted your finger to your mouth and made an innocent face. 

 

YOUGIRLFANFIC

 

 

 

You immediately regretted it when you found yourself tackled to the ground by none other then Jonghyun and Taemin

 

“WAHHH!!” Taemin lightly touched your hair “It’s like a carrot” He pretended to be a rabbit fakely chewing on your hair

 

“Ewww” You scrunched up your nose and swatted his hands away.

 

“WOA” Jonghyun lightly grabbed your chin and lifted it towards his face observing you “You look beautiful” he said dazed.

 

“T...That’s enough” You looked away embarrassed. They are probably just saying those thing’s so they won’t hurt your feelings. You were debating when was the right time to run back and change back into the comfort of boys clothes but Key quickly grabbed your wrist and spun you around only causing you to bump into his chest.

 

“Don’t be shy, you look beautiful” he caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. You looked down to your nice pearly white flats, too shy to look up at key how was too busy admiring his work.

 

“Ahem” Minho cleared his throat “Shall we get going” He held out his hand for you to take.

 

You hesitated at first but you felt someone gently push you toward Minho, you quickly grabbed his hand before you bumped into him. He chuckled at your red face when you looked up at him. You turned around to glare at Taemin who was pretending to look at a wig trying to avoid your sharp stares.

 

“Where shall we go?” Onew was on your other side already hooking your arm through his.

“How about dinner then a movie?” Key said while paying the lady “It’s nice and casual, plus it’s getting kind of late” he said as he stared at the sky already darkening.

 

“How about it _______” Taemin came up behind you and gave you a back hug. You flinched at the contact you got from him but you quickly shook it off. 

 

“I..It’s fine...” You started to walk toward the door but you were quickly stopped by Jonghyun who blocked your exit.

 

“Not so fast” He tsked “You haven’t even looked at yourself” He smiled.

 

“I don’t have to” You really didn’t want to see how ugly you looked.

 

“Nonsense” He dragged you to a corner that had GIANT mirrors around the wall. You saw your reflection and your eyes felt like they were going to fall out. There in the mirror was a pretty girl staring back at you. Her orange hair was in a messy braid but it didn’t look bad. Their was a hairband wrapped around the head keeping the hair tucked in. The make up was light and it made it look natural. Your eye’s were as big as a doe’s eye. 

 

“Pretty” you mumbled. You reached out to touch the person in the mirror but the glass was stopping you from doing so.

“haha,Silly” Taemin came next to you and grabbed your hand and gently lifted it toward your cheek.

 

“This is the person that is the prettiest” he said in a low voice as his gaze turned lovingly toward you.

 

A unfamiliar feeling bubbled in your stomach. It felt as if someone was tickling you but in a good way? You never felt like this..or have you? You couldn’t remember. Did you feel happy? It’s impossible. You HATED girl’s clothes with a passion. Only the safety and comfort of boy’s clothes made you feel at ease, but why did you feel happy?

 

You reached up and played with your face for a while to make sure that the person you were staring at was truly you.

 

“You’ll ruin your eyeliner if you keep doing that” Key grabbed your wrist and lightly scolded.

 

“I’m sorry” you pouted. Second’s later Key was the one touching your face... well, mostly squeezing your cheek’s together cooing on how cute you were.

 

“Now YOU stop” Minho saved you by pulling key away

 

“Come one _______” Onew grabbed you and ran out of the shop leaving the rest of the members dumbfounded 

 

“Where are we going?” you asked as you tried to keep up with him, but heck he was literally dragging you.

 

“I’m taking you to eat silly, you will enjoy this meal! It has always been my favorites since I can remember” He winked at you and dashed into a small but nice little restaurant.

 

“WELCOME CHICKEN MANIACS!” two twin male waiter’s popped some party poppers in front of you two when you walked in.

 

“FOR CHICKEN LOVER’S ALL OVER THE WORLD!” the blonde one said bending down posing

 

“TO COME IN AND ENJOY THE BLISS OF HOLINESS MELT INSIDE THEIR MOUTHS!” the black haired one stood behind his twin and stretched out his hands the opposite ways.

 

“WE ARE THE JO TWIN’S AT YOUR SERVICE” they stood back to back

 

“WOOOO” Onew animatedly clapped while you just stood their dumbfounded on what just happened.

 

“ONEW HYUNG!” they both shouted “It’s been a long time since you visited” The blonde one poked Onew’s stomach

 

“Yea I was wondering were you have been lately” The black haired one eyes Onew suspiciously “BUT... I can see why” He wiggled his eyes brows at me.

 

“You got yourself a wife hyung?” Good job the blonde one nudged Onew winking at him.

 

“Ahaha” Onew scratched the back of his head, avoiding the questions.

 

“Aish!” Another young boy came out scratching the back of his head emberassed 

 

“I’m sorry for the trouble my hyung’s caused you” He bowed to you then to Onew.

 

“I’m Minwoo” the young one said and gave you the cutest smile ever. You unconsciously reached out and pinched his cheeks. You quickly retreated and bowed to him

 

“I’m sorry” You said 

 

“Don’t worry Noona, it happens all the time” he smiled again but this time you restrained your self from grabbing his nice fluffy cheeks.

 

“I’m Youngmin!” The blonde boy waved his hands at you fast. You smiled and waved back

 

“And I’m Kwangmin” The black haired bow bowed at you

 

“It’s nice to meet you I’m _________” you bowed

 

*DING DING DING*

 

The restaurant’s door opened again revealing the other 4 member’s panting.

 

“YAH!” Key whacked Onew’s head with his hand shouted “Why did you leave us?” He pouted

 

“Sorry” Onew apologized “But I was very hungry” he gave Key a serious stare. Key only responded by nodding.

 

“Come sit down” Youngmin led us to a nice big table that fit all six of us. “I already know what you guys want” he smiled. 

 

“I’m not too sure of what you want though” He looked at me and gave me an apologetic look.

 

“Ah It’s ok, Just get me something that’s good?” you smiled weakly at him.

 

“Grilled chicken with rice and veggies it is” He winked at you and quickly left into the kitchen

 

“I’ll come out with the drink’s in a few minutes” yelled Kwangmin as he also disappeared into the kitchen.

 

“Now we play the hardest game” Onew said gravely “The waiting game” he said as he pouted and rubbed his stomach.

 

 

*At ______ house The cleaning team // nobody’s pov*

 

 

Doojoon and Woohyun were finishing wiping off the last of the gump off the stove as Sungjong and Dongwoon put the last of the saved plates into the cabinet.

 

“Whew” Dongwoon said wiping off his non existent sweat.

 

“Tell me about it” Grumbled Sungjong

 

“WE ARE HOME!” Yelled the shopping team in unison 

 

“That was fast” said L as he got off the couch

 

“I know right” Junhyung turned off the tv and went toward the group to help them with the groceries.

 

“These kids left me all the expensive thing’s to buy” Sunggyu threw himself onto the couch and pretended to cry

 

“I told you to stop worrying about it! We have all the money in the world!” Sungyeol threw his hands up in disbelief

 

“Well,... we just finished up here too” Doojoon came out from the kitchen “What should we do?”

 

“I’m hungry hyung” Dongwoon came up to Doojoon and grabbed onto his arm “FEED ME OH MIGHTY LEADER!”

 

“Yah! Get off me” Doojoon tried to shake dongwoon off his hand but it didn’t work so in the end he gave up and let the maknae be extra weight for him.

 

“Let’s go to this nearby chicken restaurant, I know some people that work their” Sungyeol said

 

“Fine with me” Dongwoo said as the placed the last of the bags onto the table

 

“Let’s go!” Dongwoon gleefully pulled his leader with him

 

 

====

Hehe another update!:D

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter ^^

Thanks for all the love and support! you guys are the best ;u; 

====

Vote on who YOU want to end up with

http://www.learnmyself.com/poll69994xca53431b