Teasing

Waking Up to a Dream

Hello everyone, I am Kim Kibum, bringing you the top stories for today. Everyone is surprised by Jeon Jihwan's, formerly Jay of DaeGukNamAh, speaking out to the public for the first time earlier this morning. Though he hasn't gone into any juicy details, he said that whatever happened between him and the band would stay between them. This has led the fandom across the world to speculate anything from a choice on a whim to to alien abductions, all of which are more credible than the fans that came up with them. In any case, Masters all over the world are picking up the pieces of their shattered hearts and awaiting either an end to this conflict, or some kind of closure. For reports' sake, I hope this will end badly.

Ahem.

Next up, we have angry fans, who have ceased to be Infinite's L's fans, and also spewed hate to a girl because he made eye contact with her across the continental divide, calling her a among other pleasant things.


After such a night, Hyunil was feeling light. His heart was soaring and his mind refused to stay with him even as he was whipping up some frosting for cupcakes. Usually, being in the kitchen cured him of everything since he felt so at ease and in control. Granted, it was still a lot to take in, and having Injun - his husband, the word needed time to cement - strip for him before bed was still making his blood rush into his face. The other members probably thought that something else had happened, because they only gave knowing glances and chuckles toward the couple. It didn't help that Hyunil, as a partner in a marriage, wished something could have happened.

But there was no point in thinking of that now, what with Injun, Karam, and Mika having gone shopping, and Hyunmin working out in his room. Though he wouldn't dare to admit it, his loins sizzled whenever the muscular man came into view. And to be honest, he was a little nervous about being alone in the house with Hyumin, who was probably shirtless and all sweaty by then. Hyunil didn't allow himself to think of it any further, instead taking the cupcakes and spreading the frosting on every one. Surprisingly, it worked. Pretty soon, he was just humming to himself, all thoughts of the sweaty man just about all gone, and that was the way he wanted it.

Not long after, Hyunil set the cupcakes unto a serving plate and inverted a bowl over them to keep them from getting stale. With that done, he decided to go back into the room and wait for Injun and the others to come home. How, he didn't know yet. Maybe he would go read those books along the wall that he didn't even remember he had read. Judging by the covers and titles, they looked really interesting. Getting into his room ended up being a problem, though, with his room all the way at the end of the hall and an obstruction that had just come out of his room. Shirtless.

"Hey, Hyunil," Hyunmin smiled his deadly smile. "I could use some of those cupcakes I've been smelling." He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms across his chest when he was finished, that grin still etched on his face.

"I-I'm sure you could," Hyunil cleared his throat and suppressed a shy smile of his own. "They're over on the counter."

Though Hyunmin nodded, he didn't budge from his spot in the hallway, rendering Hyunil utterly motionless, mesmerized by his gaze. When the married man tried to pass, Hyunmin went to lean on the other wall, smiling deviously as his body shone with a good amount of sweat. He watched the other blush and put on a more flirtatious smile just to watch him get even more flustered. No matter how much Hyunil tried to talk his way out of this mess, Hyunmin wasn't budging one bit, instead putting on more of his charms, all of which worked very well.

Finally, Hyunmin had had enough, and he pinned the other against the wall with his strong arms. The suddenness of the action made Hyunil squeak ungracefully. Then when he realized how close the muscular man's pungent and sweaty body was to him, he felt his will dissipating into nothing. It was the smell that had the most effect, because it wasn't a bad smell, but a strong musky, nearly overpowering manly scent magnified by the sweat. And looking at the sweaty ripples of muscles, Hyunil found his body reacting of its own accord. He could feel himself going mad with the desire coursing through him, originating all the way from watching his first videos of the bad. Just as he was about the lift his hands to feel that body, a growl from the door broke their concentration.

"Hyunmin!!" It was Injun's voice. "Since the accident, he doesn't remember that that's a joke now."

"Wait, what?" Hyunil slipped under Hyunmin's arm, catching another whiff on his way. "You mean he's done this before? Or he does it all the time?"

"Sorry, Hyunil," Hyunmin chuckled. "It's just that back when we first met you, we squeezed out some truths from you." He crossed his arms to frame his pecs again. "You could listen to Injun singing for hours, you wish Karam would take off his shirt just once, and you could go all night with me. And yes, we know what you mean."

With a last wink, Hyunmin strutted into the living room for something to nibble on, Injun and Mika clapping him on the back. Karam walked past Hyunil, seeming to be irked about something, though it wasn't apparent. In the end, Injun rushed Hyunil back into their room to reconsummate their marriage, which would serve as a defense if Hyunil ever found himself in the same predicament again. And honestly, knowing in his heart and body that he belonged to Injun would prove to be very useful.


"I know you still think I'm the villian here, but there's a something I really need to say to you now."

"..."

"Alright, fine, be like that, but I'm still going to say it. You saw Hyunil when Hyunmin was leaning against him. You can't tell me you didn't see the lust in his eyes, the way he almost jumped onto Hyunmin."

"What's your point?"

"All I'm saying is that what you saw going on with them isn't too different from what went on with me and--"

"Oh shut up, you're not going to fool me. I watched you all this time. You weren't surprised by a body, it was your hearts that were encroaching. And you of all people should know where to keep your heart. It was you who broke his, and I'm not--"

"Okay, I've heard enough."

"I'm not finished."

"I get the ing point. You're never going to forgive me."

"..."

"..."