Waking Up

Waking Up to a Dream

Good morning everyone, I'm Kim Kibum, and I welcome you to our morning reports. We received some unsettling information last night concerning DaeGukNamAh, who we previously spoke of having had a member leave. But last night, Lee Hyunil, husband of the cutie pie with the great voice, Lee Injun, was found. His car was rammed against the fence, which caused him to fly forward through the window and slam into the wall before him. Various tests indicate that there was no alcohol or drugs in his system, which led the police to believe that this may have been intentional. Whether this has any connection to Jay's leaving in the past week is unclear, but you can count on us to invade their personal space and get the story.

Up next, we have a real live fannus sasaengus to talk about what she has done to get two inches closer to Exo at a concert. Please welcome Seo Michyeo.


A dream. He can't tell if that's what he's in, but all he can say is that he's scared. There's a paradise behind him, and yet he finds himself driving away from that and into the abyss where the cold and the dark take over his senses. He wants to turn back, he really does, but something is calling him from the shadows, calling so sweetly, so dangerously. Though he hasn't seen the siren, he definitely knows that Eternal Sleep is beckoning him into her arms. He knows all of the good things he's leaving behind, yet he knows there are bad things as well, things that stab at his heart and his mind all night. But what's funny is that he can't remember exactly what they are, just that he's felt them before.

Suddenly, he turns the car around to try to go back to the paradise, but then he sees her for the first time, a woman more beautiful than any he had ever seen before with long flowing black hair, tender features, and a gown with seemingly no seams. Eternal Sleep calls to him one more time, and he finds himself jumping out of his car to meet her, and he's flung by an unseen force at her with arms open wide. He can smell her decomposing scent, can feel the coldness of her being, yet she is welcome in his heart. One more instant and he'll be there. She'll catch him and cradle him forever, for the rest of eternity, for that is who she is.

He can finally rest.


Hyunil can't tell what's going on, but there's a blaring around him that's making his headache get even worse. He fumbles around for his alarm clock to turn it off, sure he's going to be late for work, though that prospect didn't sound too bad. There's a pain all over his body, and he curses himself for having drank too much the previous night. When was he ever going to learn? His blanket feels a little strange, but he flings it off and immediately regrets it. The house was never that cold, so how did it even get to be that way?

Finally finding the alarm clock, Hyunil fumbles with it, but it's a lot bigger than he remembers. And on top of that, it's huge and not like an alarm clock at all. When he opens his eyes, he finds himself dressed as a hospital patient with a device attatched to him to moniter his heart beat, which sounded like an alarm clock when his mind was still fuzzy. And suddenly, his headache and his bodyache came much stronger, and he had to lie back down on the bed. Just what had happened?

Someone walks in and gasps, to which Hyunil opens his eyes and looks at, choking at his own breath when he realized who it was. Lee Injun! Hyunil stuttered and couldn't find his voice, especially since Injun was coming closer, seeming to be in shock as well. There was a few moments of silence as they had to take in the situation, though for very different reasons.

"L-Lee Injun!?" was all Hyunil could mutter as he smiled and covered his face. This was not how he wanted to meet one of the best men on the earth in his opinion.

"Hyunil," Injun said with concern, "are you okay?"

It took all of Hyunil's willpower not to faint. After all, how cute is that when faced with one of your biases? Not very.

"You-You," the patient stuttered almost incoherently. "You know my name?" He followed that with a squeal that wasn't very manly, though considering how he felt about Lee fricken Injun, that was kind of the point.

"Of course, sweetie," Injun was on the verge of crying, yet there was a lace of confusion about his face.

"I love you."

"Hyunil, I love--"

"Can I get your autograph?"

The question stopped Injun in his tracks, so Hyunil asked again, looking around for something for the star to write on. There was nothing, however, so he could only look with a little disappointment at the man standing before him.

"Wait," Injun shook his head and frowned, "what do you mean by getting my autograph? Do you have any idea of who I am, Hyunil?"

"Of course," the patient smiled. "I've been a fan for a while now, and I can't tell you how much it means to actually meet you. Though, what happened? Did you help me when I was dead drunk?"

"No, sweetie, I'm your--"

Before he could finish that, there was a scream from behind him that interrupted them. In came Mika, Karam, and Hyunmin, looking with wonder at the patient, who was now on the verge of completely fainting at the sight of the rest of DaeGukNamAh.

"Oh my goodness," Hyunil squealed. "What are you guys doing here? Did I win some kind of contest?"

The three men looked at Injun with confusion, but he motioned for them to go about this easy.

"Hyunil," Injun sighed, "there's something you need to know. I'm your husband of the past year."

While that sounded quite absurd, Hyunil looked down at his hand and gaped at what was staring back at him: a golden band. He looked back up at Injun in disbelief, the reality of this whole thing refusing to register in his mind. There were many feelings clashing in him, but all that could come out of his mouth were incoherent stutters, complete with an inability to move. When Injun came closer to his husband, Hyunil could finally move, and the first thing he did was scream, scaring off the approaching Injun. But, it wasn't a bad scream, more like what someone would do if they woke up one day and found out they were married to the one guy they had always dreamed of being with. Hyunil hid his face and squealed more, clearly showing how much of a fan he was.

Some doctors came into the room having heard the screaming, and asked what was going on. Hyunil, who was a fan at heart, screamed that he was married to Lee Injun, which the doctors shrugged off, having of course known it when he was admitted. They instead came over to check on his vitals and ask some questions, first of which was if he had any idea of how he had come to be here. He revealed through his answers that he had lost some memory by hitting his head in the accident, which the doctors couldn't tell was permanent or not. Only time would tell.

And for DaeGukNamAh, they now felt like they were playing Russian Roulette.


"I bet you feel like this is a dream come true, huh?"

"Shut up for once and let me enjoy it."

"That's wrong and you know it."

"Like I said, shut up."

"Fine."

"Thanks."

"Though you DO know--"

"I said shut up."

"No, I'm going to say this one thing. No matter what happens, whether he remembers it or not, no matter how bad you feel, you're going to have to tell him. I know you realize this."

"Damn you, I told you not to say anything."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I've said what I have to say. Now please, go ahead and take advantage of this situation."