Going Home

Waking Up to a Dream

Hello, I am Kim Kibum bringing you the top stories of today. First, we have the newest update Lee Injun's husband, Lee Hyunil. Earlier today, he woke up after nearly a week in the hospital, and seems to be fine despite the normal headaches and occasional dizziness. What adds to this whole DaeGukNamAh mystery is that he has lost some memory, apparently having acted like Injun's fan when he woke up, instead of his husband. This clouds what chance we had of discovering their dirty secrets, but we won't stop trying.

Up next, we have a report on a completely overlooked guy, Jooyoung, who has a smooth voice and a y face, yet is ignored since he is not popular. We have girls from every fandom except his own saying why they fail to take note of him.


Once Hyunil was dispatched from the hospital, he got in the car with the singers, a little too excitedly for all parties involved, and they went back to the dormitories. The ride was filled with a lot of squealing on Hyunil's part, and talking from the others. The remaining members took this time to tell the patient of what had happened since he and Injun met, though how they met was completely left out. They left that part of the story for Injun to tell privately so as not to cause embarrassment. Several times, Injun reached his hand to clasp his husband's, which made Hyunil blush, squeal, smile, and all of the other things fans would do in this situation. It was cute, really.

They arrived at the dormitories with a sigh of relief, Hyunil having clenched his heart and lay his head on Injun's shoulder some time back. And instead of this causing relaxation, it only caused his heart to beat faster with the proximity to his husband, the term still needing some time to get used to. Everyone else seemed to be happy to have him back at the house, but Hyunil was still trying to get his head wrapped around it all. Apparently, he had been married to Injun for a year, though they only lived together for about six months now, which made no sense, though the singer promised he would explain it once they were alone in bed. Hyunil couldn't help it, that statement made him blush and stutter, something that Injun thoroughly enjoyed, he had to admit.

Inside, all of the men were complaining of hunger, so Karam dug around in the refrigerator for something to reheat. Fortunately, Hyunil's absense had made for a lot of leftovers the past several days, so it wasn't hard to auction off the meals to everyone. They ate pretty much in silence, Hyunil having gotten over much of his shock by this time, though he still cast shy glances toward Injun. Although the patient wanting some dessert, he wasn't sure if there would be any. Hyunmin answered that question, though, by saying that his stay in the hospital robbed DaeGukNamAh of their dessert king, which explained the lack of it that evening.

When dinner was over, an awkward silence aded the table, the gravity of the situation hitting all but the oblivious one. Hyunil got the strange feeling that there was something that needed to be spoken, but he couldn't have recognized it even if it was blatantly pointed out, what with losing his memory and all. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as the members struggled for something to say, Karam finally leaving the table to go make a phone call and leaving shortly after. After a moment, Mika and Hyunmin stood up from the table with a sigh and went into their rooms, leaving the married couple alone in the kitchen.

"So..." Hyunil wished with all of his might that this strangeness would just end. "How have you been since my absence?"

"It's been hell," Injun shrugged. "But now that you're back, I couldn't be happier. So come on, I'll tell you about our meeting in our room."

"Where did Karam go, anyway?"

"Oh, he has something going on with a girl, and he goes out almost every night. From what I've seen, she's been really good for him."

With that, Injun took Hyunil's hand and led him into their room.


After hearing his own story told to him, Hyunil wanted nothing more than to disappear and go back in time to slap himself. According to his husband, Hyunil was just a huge fan of DaeGukNamAh, buying their albums, and dreaming of the day he could finally go hear them in person, but being from the Korean countryside, he had neither the funds nor the means to realize that dream. Until one day, his father had surprised him with plane and concert tickets, for which he was so excited.

In Seoul, Hyunil attended a riveting concert, which he was sad to lose the recollection of, though Injun promised to provied him with personal live performaces. And following that, the fan joined the long line of girls to get some autographs, which apparently gave him a devious idea. Hyunil wanted to hide under the blankets when he heard how he snuck in some marriage documents that Injun signed obliviously. In Hyunil's defense, one of his friends had dared him to go through with it when he only jokingly suggested it. Legally, they were married, but personally, they were very, very far from gaining such a title. When Injun heard of the atrocity, he was initially very upset, but he called his new husband nonetheless and asked if they could meet to discuss some discreet divorcing options. Obviously, things didn't go as planned.

When the newlyweds met quite secretly, Hyunil tried his best to supress his pounding heart, while Injun tried with all his might not to strike the crazy, albeit kind of cute, man. So the two talked over coffee about how to get a divorce, but it somehow ended up diverging into stories of their childhoods and well into adulthood. Before they even realized it, they had spent at least a few hours without even the word "divorce" having made it in. While he had a nice time, Injun was still set on undoing this mess, which is how he asked to meet again. And again. And again.

Pretty soon, Hyunil wanted to give a kiss to his dream guy, and perhaps not even surprisingly, Injun didn't push him away. Denying what they had been doing for the past several months would have been ridiculous at that point, so the DaeGukNamAh member told the others that he was now in a relationship with his husband. None of them thought it would last, but as the couple went out every night, kissed almost all the time, and even solidified their status with rings, Injun and Hyunil were now a full fledged married couple, which was still going strong by the time of the accident. How could anyone have known that such a marriage could have sprung from a raving fan and a dare?

In the midst of Hyunil's self reprimanding under the blanket, Injun came back from his shower, wearing his night clothes, or so the patient thought. They smiled at each other, Injun more deviously as he grabbed the back of the neck of his shirt and pulled it off. At the action, Hyunil brought the blanket over his mouth, squeaked a little, and turned bright red to top it all off. Seeing Injun like this had been a dream of his for a long time. The DaeGukNamAh member smirked and innocently asked what was the matter, even as he pulled down his shorts as well.

"You know, sweetie," Injun chuckled, "you haven't slept with a shirt on for a long time."

"What?" Hyunil's eyes went wide. "I never unclothe in front of--"

"Let's just say I remedied you of such insecurities."

Without insecurities of his own, Injun stepped out of his boxers, making Hyunil scream and cover his face, though not without sneaking a peak. Feeling his husband slip into bed beside him, Hyunil nearly went mad with the proximity. Knowing that Injun next to him was made him go even redder, especially when he felt the arms wrap around him, and the breath tickling his neck. The bashful husband wanted to jump out of the bed, and at the same time hoped he could get just a little closer to that body. He couldn't remember having many men even up to the point that the accident cleared from his memory, and the desire flowing through him was enough to drive out any sense. Then again, maybe it was because he did get into a habit during their marriage, but Hyunil couldn't deny that it just felt right being in Injun's arms.

They didn't make love that night, though they both desperately wanted to. Instead, they talked, not about anything in particular, but just so they could enjoy each other's company in the calm night.

Sometime later, Injun wasn't sure if Hyunil was asleep yet, but that didn't stop him from whispering apologies into his ear.