Chapter Seven

금지 된 사랑 (Forbidden Love)

Donghae and Leeteuk to their place, more like Donghae are dragging Leeteuk towards their place which is not that far from the angels' places. Dong Hae take a peek towards the angels, the older one followed his eyes gaze too, Donghae look at them coldly but Leeteuk give them a sweet smile, Taeyeon reply him with a smile while Yuri look at her older unnie weirdly, the same goes to Donghae, he shot a glare to his older hyung.

"Why are you smiling at them?" Donghae ask Leeteuk as he orders him to sit down at his own seat, Donghae did the same but he pulls his seat closer to Leeteuk. "You know that we shouldn't be too nice to them, wasn't it?"

Leeteuk nods, stating he knows about that clearer than anyone else.

"But, we shouldn't be cold and act up like a devil in front of them, right? It would mess up our plan to stop their mission here." Leeteuk speak up his thoughts, "And besides, isn't it fun to think that those stupid angels really think that we are really humans and the fact that they didn't even know that there's devils around them to stop them makes them look so dumb." 

Donghae can't help it but to nod after hearing Leeteuk's words, he then take a quick peek towards Yuri who are also peeking at them. Donghae look back at Leeteuk, "But don't think that they're all are that dense, like I said before, that Yuri, she seems to know our true identity."

"Really?" Leeteuk tilts his head a little before looking at Yuri, she is now doing her work while Taeyeon already went out a while ago to buy themselves a cup of coffee. Leeteuk look down, trying to remembering their first met with the angels earlier that day, "Hrm, I think you're right. She seems to be extra careful or acted coldly towards us since our first met until now. We should also warn the others to be careful with her."

"Be careful with who?"

A guy's voice suddenly appears before them making Leeteuk and Donghae shock by the sudden appearance of Heechul.

Leeteuk sighs, "Why did you suddenly appears? Didn't you said that you're going straight to class after taking a stroll around the school?" He look at Heechul, then his eyes moves towards the kitten that are in Heechul's embrace. "What's that?" He asks him while pointing at the little creature.

"Don't you know it? It's called kitten! A kitten~" Heechul uses his one hand to pull out his chair from his desk closer to him, making him sit in between Leeteuk and Donghae. 

"Well, of course I know it's a little kitten. I meant by what are you going to do with it? And where did you even found him?" 

"Yahyah! This kitten's gender are female, don't be mistaken. Aren't she's the cutest thing?" Heechul says as he tightens his embrace and make the kitten moves closer to his face, the kitten Heechul's cheeks as if they were a couple.

Both Donghae and Leeteuk take no interest to him, it's already became a part of Heechul to like cute stuffs.

"I am really curiuos about you, hyung. You should be a devil but you change into an angel whenever you saw things that you like. Act like a proper devil, would you?" Donghae leans his back to his chair, he crosses both his arms onto his broad chest.

Leeteuk nods in agreement, "And you shouldn't act all y, you're a guy, Mr Kim Heechul." he adds on.

"Well, rather than having all nine of of us being cold and evil, it's a good thing that I'm like this. At least those angels won't really be suspecting on us right? Especially for that Yuri, like you said Donghae, she seems to be noticing something about us."

Heechul turns his head over to take a look at Yuri, "She keeps on peeking on us." he frowns as he turn his head back to facing the other two, "But, I don't think that she really knew that we're the devils that came here to stop them."

"Why do you even say so? The way she look at us seems like she already predicted that we're devils." Donghae asks in curiuosity. As far as he observe, he could sense that Yuri already knew that he's the devil.

"Easy, if she already knew that we're devils, she would definitely find us and ask about it or she'll tell her other angel friends about it but no, none of these things happen, right?" Heechul says with a seriuos face while his hand keep on playing with the kitten that are still obediently sitting on his lap. 

The other two seems to be amaze by Heechul's seriuos look, the both of them widen their eyes and look at Heechul.

"So don't worry about it, I bet that she just starting to fall for our looks that's why she kept on looking. Especially me, you know that I'm way better looking than you guys, right? Bwahahahah!" 

The other two drop their shoulders, they glare at Heechul.

"I'm dumb to think that you're starting to change to be more seriuos, Heechul." Leeteuk stands up from him seat, he truns his body towards his desk, starting to pick out some books.

"You have classes now?" Donghae look up to Leeteuk before looking at the clock wall. Before trun his head back to look at the others, his eyes lands on Yuri who are back facing him. She actually seems like a nice person... ...

"Yeappp, actually no, but I rather going around the school killing my times or try to find some things to do with the humans than sitting here with this guy. Donghae-yah, I suggest that you better go away from him." Leeteuk pauses, he look at Heechul, Dong Hae follows his eye to see that Heechul are like a madman that are playing with the kitten in his hand, "Unless you want to be infected by his crazy virus, then just stay here."

"You gotta be kidding me. Why would I even stay here?" Donghae immediately stand up from his seat, he follows Leeteuk from behind towards the office room's door.

Before stepping his right leg out from the teacher's room, Donghae turn around to look at Yuri. He keeps on looking at her until Yuri notices that someone are looking at her making her turn her head around to look, quickly, Donghae walk out from the room so that Yuri won't know that it was Donghae that are looking at her.

Weird.. I thought that there's someone that are looking at me.. or was it just me? Yuri turn her head back to her book, continuing reading it. She wants to clear out all of her bad feelings out from her brain that's why she decided to borrow a thick book from Seohyun to read it. Just in one day. there's a lot of things that would always distract her especially about those guys that just came into the school like them too.


-Sakura0512