Chapter Five

금지 된 사랑 (Forbidden Love)

"Uhm.. Taeng? Jessie? Do you feel any scent from the boys from earlier?" Yuri asks hesitantly as she takes a glance at her two fellow teachers.

Taeyeon and Jessica frown as they look at the tan girl, "Nope, none at all. Why? Do you feel something?"

Not wanting to worry her members, Yuri shooks her head and answers, "No, I think it's just my feelings. Maybe I'm too paranoid." Yuri forces a smile. Taeyeon and Jessica frown, "No. You're never paranoid. In fact, you're the most sensitive among us. Tell us what do you feel, Yul."

"N-No, it's really fine. I think I'm just annoyed by them staring at us all the time. Yeah, that's all." Yuri lies. Taeyeon and Jessica eye her suspiciously before deciding to let it go.

"Anyways, what lesson are you assigned to, Yul? Jess?" Taeyeon asks as she peeks at the paper she's holding and sighs soon after. "I get Maths. Ugh.." She complains as she stomps her feet childishly.

Yuri and Jessica laugh as they know that the leader most hated lesson is Math. "I get to teach PE and Jessie gets English."

"You both are lucky as you get to teach your favorite lesson!" Taeyeon pouts.

"But my first class is starting in 15 minutes. At least you can relax for 2 hours doing nothing, Taeng!" Yuri rolls her eyes. "Worse, I'm chosen as a homeroom teacher!"

"Guess I'm the lucky one then. I get to teach my favorite lesson, and I get one and half an hour to relax, and the most important thing is that I'm not chosen to be a homeroom teacher." The blonde white girl cheers and receive glares from the other two.

"I'll have to go now. I need to introduce the rest of us to the class." Yuri bids her goodbye and walks toward her new-assigned class.

As soon as she arrives, she sees Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun with 6 other unknown boys peeking inside the class. She coolly enters the class without even bothering the 12 new students.

As soon as she enters, the noisy class immediately died down. They quickly went to their respective seats and shut their mouth.

"Good morning, class. My name is Kwon Yuri and I will be your new homeroom teacher. You must also be aware that there will be 12 new students assigning into this class." Before she can motion the 12 students to come inside to introduce themselves, someone barges into the class without knocking.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm sorry that I come in late. My name is Lee Donghae. From now on, I will be your new homeroom teacher." The intruder bows as the female students squeal and clap their hands noisily.

Yuri frowns as she senses that familiar scent again. Why do I feel like I know this scent since forever when he's definitely not an Angel.

"The class is mine. You are assigned to the wrong class." Nonetheless to what she's feeling, Yuri glares at him.

Donghae turns to the fuming female teacher and smirks, "Oh, I'm quite sure I'm assigned to this class."

"Uhm.. Ms Kwon?" Uncapable of watching the two new teachers glaring at one another anymore, a student timidly raises her hand to clear up the misunderstanding. The female teacher turns and smiles at her before replying, "Yeah?"

"This school has a different system from other schools. We don't have any class leader nor assistant, but we do have two homeroom teachers in each class to replace it. Both of you will have to decide which one of you are the leader. The other one will be assign as the assistant." The student explains in a very small voice, but is enough for both the teachers to hear it.

Yuri blushes as she turns to the man in front of her, "Ah.. Is that so?"

"Keep your apologize for now, Ms. Kwon. I'll need that later. I understand that you're probably too busy gazing at my handsome face when the principle explains us the rules." Donghae smirks as he crosses his arms over his chest.

Yuri frowns and retorts, "I'm not apologizing to you. Not now, nor later. And for your information, I'm not gazing at you, I'm glaring at you!" She turns her head to face the poor 12 students that are still patiently standing in front of the class.

"Come in and introduce yourselves." Yuri orders and the twelve new students immediately enter the class.

Yuri gasps silently as she smells the familiar scent again, but this time, it's not just one person nor it is three. The scent is 7 times more stronger. 'What is this familiar scent?! Is it even possible that they're the Devils'? No, it's not possible since I shouldn't be able to smell Devils' scent. Moreover feeling the Devils' scent this familiar? Impossible. I'm not a Devil, I'm an Angel. Angels cannot possibly smell anything this familiar other than Angels' scent or humans scent, the same goes to the Devils. So what is this scent..?'

The 6 girls are now standing in front of the line with the new female teacher beside them, same goes with the 6 boys who are standing right behind the girls with the male teacher on their left.

"Good morning. My name is Lee Soonkyu, but please call me Sunny. Please take care of me." The girl standing beside Yuri bows as she introduces herself.

"Good morning! My name is Hwang Stephanie, but you can call me Tiffany. Let's be friends!" Introduce the girl with a perfect jaw line standing beside Sunny as she flashes her lovely eye smile.

"Good morning, everyone! My name is Kim Hyoyeon, and I love dancing!" The class cheers as she shows them some of her y yet powerful moves.

"Good morning! My name is Sooyoung and I love food! Please treat me someday!" She bows as the class burst into laughter at her joke, which unfortunately, isn't a joke.

"Good morning, guys! My name is Yoona and I love to eat too! I won't refuse a treat!" A milky white skin girl with a perfect visual introduces herself, making the men in the class blush just by seeing her smile.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Seo Joohyun, and I love to study." The last girl bows politely as she flashes her innocent smile.

"Alright, that's for the girls. And now, the boys, please?" Yuri motions the 6 new girls to sit on the empty seats; Tiffany with Sooyoung sit on the second last row on the right, Hyoyeon and Sunny sit together on the second last row, but is on the left, which left the two maknaes to sit together in the middle row.

"Name's Sungmin."

"Name's Kangin."

"Name's Eunhyuk."

"Name's Siwon."

"Name's Zhoumi."

"Name's Kyuhyun."

The once cheerful and happy class immediately died down in silence once they heard the cold introduction of the boys.

Yuri frowns as the male teacher smiles and motion them to take their seats; Kangin and Siwon sit on the last row on the right, Eunhyuk and Sungmin sit together on the last row, but is on the left, while Zhoumi and Kyuhyun sit together in the middle row.

'They are definitely not humans, I can smell their scent. It's not a human scent. But.. they're not Angels either, so why do I feel familiar with their scent when I'm only supposed to be familiar with Angels' scent since I am an Angel-born.' Yuri squints her eyes as she observes the seven men, 'Who are they? And for what purpose are they here?'

Donghae doesn't fail to notice her staring at them. He frowns, 'Why is she looking at us?'

"Okay, guys. Let's start the first lesson, shall we?" Both of the teachers open the door of the class and heads to a big hall upstairs, with all of the sudents following behind.

As soon as they arrive, Donghae smiles and decides to torture the poor students, which includes s, since he doesn't always has the chance to torture them, "Run for 20 laps."

The students, including the 6 angels and the 6 devils, gasp loudly. The Angels try to use their puppy eyes for Yuri to lessen the amounts of laps, but instead of lessening them, she smirks and replies, "No. It's 30 laps."

The students shriek in annoyance, while her partner widen his eyes. He thought that she will help them, since she's an Angel afterall.

"NO!!" Sunny yells as she glares at her member, which unfortunately, is her teacher now.

Yuri smiles sweetly at her before replying, "One more complain and I'll be glad to add 10 more laps for the whole class."

The class groans once more, before finally accepting defeat and start running for 30 laps. As Yuri is too engrossed laughing at her members and watching the class at the same time, she doesnt notice the smile plastered on the male teacher's face as he looks at her. 'I guess she's not that bad. This mission is seriously going to be more interesting than any of our past missions.'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- kwonyuri661