Chapter Four

금지 된 사랑 (Forbidden Love)

The other six angels walk their way to the staff room to report themselves to their classroom teacher. As the six of them walk together side by side through the corridor, students that are standing around them look at the six angels in awe. Not just the boys but even the girls are looking at them, some of the boys even have their jaws drop. They all were amaze about the angels' beauty. Without realizing, students are making way for the angels to walk.

Though they notices that their were lots of eyes on them, but they did nothing but just coldly walk away from the corridor.

As soon as they found their class teacher, the six of them walk to her and immediately bow to her. 

"We're the new students here and we're here to report ourselves to you." Tiffany say with a smile on her face, showing off her loveliest eye smile to the teacher.

"Oh, all of you girls have arrived, take a seat there." The long wavy hair teacher stand up, she lead them to the sofa which was located at the end of the staff room. "Wait here, I'll bring your schedule. And we will have to wait for the others to come along." she says before leaving the angels.

Sunny tilts her head, "The others?"

"Maybe there'll be some other new students like us too." Seohyun speaks out her thought. She takes out a book from her backpack and starts to read it. But before she can even read the first sentence, Sooyoung, the prankster takes away the book from her hand, "Seohyun-ah, I know you can read things that will happen in the future but please, can you just stop reading? Especially when you're with us." Sooyoung puts away the book from Seohyun, who pouts in result.

Sunny. Yoona and Tiffany look at the both of them while shaking their head, Hyoyeon who was sitting beside Yoona are enjoying her own time listening to the music through her phone. 

"But I was just want to read it. It's not like I was neglecting my unnies." Seohyun explain herself, she hug Sooyoung's arm and leans her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

Sooyoung wanted to say something back to the younger ones but was being cut off by someone, "Girls, these guys will be study together with all of you. There's the new students here too. Boys, take a seat." The young teacher say, she point out the empty sofa to the boys to sit down.

The angels look up to the six other students that just arrived. Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona did nothing but just simply look away from those guys while the other three angels keep on looking at them with their jaws slightly drop, the three of them were amaze by the boys' looks.

'Woahh, they're so handsome...' Sooyoung put on a smile on her face, wanting to make a good first impression.

Hyoyeon narrow her eyes as she look at the six guys that are sitting in front of them, she glare at them one by one, her eyes landed on a guy that have silver coloured headset on his neck. 'He looks cool, but, aren't he's too skinny... he reminds me about anchovies...'

Zhoumi sits right in front of Yoona who was looking at him, both of them smile to each other, but Zhoumi were being hit by Kangin. Zhoumi curses the older one under his breath .

The devils take their places, the six of them scan through the angels faces, they all knew who they really are, the devils look at them with disgust. 'How dumb, they all don't even know who we are.'

'I have to admit, they're all pretty,especially this little brat over here, heh, but they were stupid to think that they're smart enough to challenge us.' Sungmin say in his mind after looking at the angel's faces.

The other devils are thinking the same thing too. But as for the angels, with the exception for Seohyun and Hyoyeon, they all keep on thinking about how handsome  and how perfect they are they all are. But their faces maintain cold and cool, not wanting the guys to think wrongly about them.

"Now, you guys can call me Kwon Seonsaengnim. All twelve of you will in the same class which is under two of our new teachers' responsibility. Here are your schedule." Kwon Seongsaengnim distribute some papers to the twelve of them. Only Seohyun is the only one that read the paper carefully while the others just take a quick glance at the paper.

After explaining other things about the school and the school rules, the teacher dismiss them all. The twelve of them bowed to the teacher before leaving the staff room. 

"So, since we'll all be classmates, how about some intro?" Siwon suggest as they all were walking towards their class. The others look at him expressionless. "What? It's better for us to know each other's name than later." He look at Sooyoung first before looking at s.

They all look at each other, "He's right." Tiffany show off her eye-smile to them, "Hi, my name is Tiffany."

Before letting the others to say out their name, Kangin immediately say, "My name is Kim Youngwon but you girls can call me Kangin." Then, he points at the guy that are standing beside him, "This guy's name is Zhoumi, and his is Sungmin while he is Siwon and that freak over there is Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun elbow Kangin's tummy when he heard him introducing him as a freak making the angels to chuckle. 

Hyoyeon look at Eunhyuk who were looking at her too, "Hyoyeon."

"Eunhyuk."

The both of them introduces themselves coldly.

Sunny ignores the 'cold' air around them, "I'm Sunny." she says while putting a hand on her chest, then she points to the two tallest girls among them, "She's Sooyoung, and the other one is Yoona." Then, she turns to the side putting an arm onto the little one's shoulder, "She is Seohyun. If you guys bully her, you'll get your reward from us." She say while putting a fist into the air, warning them.

"If the reward is your--- --"

"Hey, let's hurry to our class before the bell rings." Yoona says after taking a quick glance at her watch, she pulls Sooyoung's hand and the others follow her from behind leaving the devils dumbfound at the hallway.

"Yah, what are you going to say to that little brat just now? Usually you aren't the type to talk to someone especially to our enemies." Kangin question, the other's stick their eyes to Sungmin waiting for him to answer the question.

"Huh? Oh, I was just about to say if the reward is your punch, I would gladly return it with a kick." Sungmin answer his question, he actually lied to them. 'How can I just say that I wanted to take that reward gladly? What's going on with me.. Uh, but that angel is so damn cute!'

The other devils suspect nothing about it making Sungmin sigh in relief in his mind.

"They're stupid but honestly, they're pretty. Aren't they?" Zhoumi suddenly blurt out his thoughts.

The others' jaws drop, even Eunhyuk looks at him with confusion.

"What? It's not like you guys are thinking the same thing as me! I can see it in your eyes!" Zhoumi complain, he knew that his fellow friends are thinking the same thing as he is. "Siwon-ah, you can read our mind, right? Aren't they were thinking the same thing as me?"

Siwon look at the others, they all look somewhere else, not wanting to make any eye-contact with him. He smirk, he actually already knew what they were thinking since their first met with the angels just now, but he don't want to tell Zhoumi about it, he quickly put his arm onto Zhoumi's shoulder and drag him to their classroom. The others follow them from behind.



-Sakura0512