Chapter Six

금지 된 사랑 (Forbidden Love)

"Jessi-yah, when are you going to your class?" Taeyeon moves closer to Jessica, their desk are next to each other so Taeyeon only needs to push her chair to Jessica.

Jessica stops her movement, the blonde angel take a quick glance to her watch and turn her head to face the small, milky skin Taeyeon, "I think I have to get going now, how about your's?"

"After recess. Urgh, that means that I'm going to be all alone here while waiting for Yuri to come back." The small size girl pouts, she sighs as she look at Jessica who are preparing her things for her lesson.

Jessica puts on a bitter smile, she take her things and leave Taeyeon behind in the teacher's room. Being the ice cold princess she is, she didn't even bother to smile towards the students or teachers especially guys that smiled at her in the teacher's room. 

She make the hallway like a stage, she shines brightly as walk towards her class.

Students would make way for her without even realizing it, their eyes stick to her even when they can't see her figure anymore. But there's someone that are following Jessica from behind slowly, "Gosh, how can she shines so brightly by just walking like that?" Heechul mumbles softly under his breath, he turn around to glance around his surroundings, not wanting to let himself being caught red-handed by the other devils.

He fixes his clothes and his hair before proceeding his way towards the school's garden. Heechul take his final glance towards Jessica's silhouette even though that he can't see that beautiful angel anymore.

As Heechul's steps getting closer to the small garden, he notices that there's a familiar figure squatting down playing with something. Cautiously, he walk closer, without making any noises, he take each step slowly to get a clearer look. "Ah, the icey angel... ..."

Jessica, the blonde haired angel spotted a cute black little kitten when she is on her way to her class, so she decided to play with the little kitten because there's still some time left for her to spend.

Without any hesitation, Heechul move towards Jessica, sitting beside her making the angel startle. Jessica look at Heechul with her widen eyes, the guy narrows his eyes, "What? Do I look like a ghost to you?" He cups his face while looking straight into Jessica's eyes. 

The girl didn't even bother to answer him, she turn her head around to focus on the black kitten that are playing with her fingers. Heechul pouts, he immediately take the little kitten into his hand.

"Yah! What are you trying to do?" Jessica asks frustratedly, she frowns, she is still playing with the kitten.

"I want to play with this kitten too." Heechul let the kitten play with his fingers, but instead he was being bitten, "Aisy! Yah!" The black kitten hop off from Heechul's arms and the kitten walk towards Jessica.

The angel smirks, she hugs the kitten and continue to play with the kitten.

Heechul look his watch, "Hey, aren't it's already time for you to go?"

"Omo! I forgot! But the cat... ..." The angel look down to the kitten.

"No worries, I'll take this kitten back!" Heechul grin widely, he take the kitten into his arms again and pats the kitten on the head.

"Take this kitten back?"

The devil smile sweetly to Jessica, he nods his head, "Yeah, I'll take this kitty back! I'll raise him as a pet! This guy is cute... ...Wait, he's a male, right?"

"No.. ..This kitten is a she. Anyways, I'm have to go first." Jessica quickly dashes out from the garden and make her way to her class as quickly as possible.

Heechul watches the angel run off from the garden, then, his look down, throwing his gaze to the kitten that are already sleeping in his arms, "Aisy, what am suppose to do with you? And why did I even agree to keep you?" He sighs before continuing his words to the kitten, "I bet Dong Hae would be extremely furiuos at me."

"What about me?" Dong Hae suddenly appears from behind, he was on his way to the teacher's room but he stops his track because he saw Heechul here, in the garden.

Heechul was suprise by Dong Hae sudden appearance, he smile awkawrdly at him before showing Dong Hae the little kitten, "I can keep him..nono, her.. I can keep her, right?"

Dong Hae shot a deathly glare at him, but then, he let out a soft sigh, he say, "Are you really a devil? Whatever, ask the others about it, as long as I don't need to take care of it. I'm going first." After Dong Hae finishes his words, he turn his body around to leave.

Meanwhile in the teacher's room, Leeteuk are feeling so frustated and annoyed. He's going to teach the students science which he doesn't like the subject that much, he's good at it, but he prefer something else. Leeteuk observes his surroundings. Not far from his place, he could see that the smallest angel teacher are still sitting on her place looking so boring. He smirks.

Without any hesitation, he stand up and leave the room to get some coffee. After buying two cups of coffee, he walk towards Taeyeon's place and he puts the still hot coffee on her table. Taeyeon look up to him and frown, feeling so curiuos about this guy's sudden action.

"Hey, I can see that you're boring so I just thought that I can accompany you......to get to know you better." Leeteuk put on a smile on his face, not wanting to be so suspiciuos.

"Okay, thanks for the coffee, Leeteuk-ssi."

"So, may I sit here?" Leeteuk points the empty seat beside Taeyeon which are Jessica's seat.

"Yes, you may."

"Thanks." Leeteuk take a sit on the empty chair and move a little bit more closer to Taeyeon. "So, what subject do you get?" Leeteuk asks, he randomly pick a question out from his mind.

"Maths. How about you?" Taeyeon answers his question with her eyes are still wandering around her desk, sometimes she will take a glnace at the clock.

"Science, which is a subject that I don't really like."

"What? Really? I don't really like mine too." Taeyeon turn her head to look at him, she laughs when she know that there's someone that are having the same feeling as hers.

"Oh? Really? But it seems like you can do maths well."

"The same goes to you. You intelligent too." Taeyeon shrugs her body trying not to suddenly doze off.

"No, I'm not really that intelligent though." Leeteuk denies it, "Can I know why did you and your two other friends applied to be teachers here? The principal told me that the three of us suddenly showed up and applied for it, so I got curiuos about it." Leeteuk question her, he wanted to see her panice face.

But instead of giving him the panic face, Taeyeon simply look at him, "Of course it was because the three of us wanted to be teachers, aren't you and your friends are having the same reason as ours?"

Leeteuk feels annoyed inside but he still put on a friendly smile, "Yeah, we all have the same reason. I was just asking maybe that the three of you have other reasons. Sorry if my question offended you."

"No, it's okay." The milky skin angel give Leeteuk an innocent smile, making the devil's heart skips a beat.

"Taeng-ah.."

The voice that suddenly showed up makes both Leeteuk and Taeyeon shock, it was Yuri that had already finishes her first lesson. As soon as Yuri step into the room, she saw that Taeyeon are having a conversation with one of the new male teacher. Yuri's steps becomes heavier as she walk closer to Taeyeon, she could really sense a great power coming from him.

"Yul-ah! You've finally came back! How's your lesson? Did it went well?" 

Yuri nods her head, "Yeah, but I'm sure that I'm going to get yelled by Sunny as soon as we get back home.." She mutters softly.

The smaller girl tilts her head, "Why?"

"Because the both of us torture them during PE lesson." Another manly yet sweet voice guy shows up, he smirks at Yuri who are not bothering to even look at him.

"What do you mean by the both of us?" Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk asks them.

"The both of us teaches the same class, and will be taking care of the class together." Dong Hae puts his one arm onto Leeteuk's shoulder, leaning his body over. "Now, can I take this guy here and leave." Dong Hae have no intention to stay there any longer at all. Although he wanted to make the angels to suffer, but he is certain that he'll have enough time to make them all suffer.

"Yes, of course you may." Taeyeon reply him.

After watching the two guys leave, the other two angels starts to chat about Yuri's first lesson for the day until Jessica comes back from her class.


-Sakura0512