Chapter Three

금지 된 사랑 (Forbidden Love)

 

The Angel's house are quite noisy and fussy when the Sun rises. They do wake up early to prepare for school, but some of them aren't even done preparing.

"Girls! Hurry up!" Taeyeon shouted from the living room. Sitting right beside the leader, Seohyun and Jessica are done with their preparation and are now waiting for the other 6.

Seohyun leans her head onto Jessica's shoulder, with her hand are gripping onto a book. Her eyes are similar to a scanner as she read the thick book in no time. Jessica sighs as she looks at the maknae. Sighing as she turns to the leader, and again when she hears her members shouting loudly.

Seohyun leans her back on the comfortable coach as she closes her book to face the older one, "Unnie, can you stop sighing? It won't brings you any luck."

Being the cold one, she doesn't mutter any words in reply, making the younger one pouts.

"I'm done!" Yoona and Sunny runs toward Taeyeon, they came in at the same time. The both of them had a wide smile on their faces while Taeyeon just look at them without bothering to say anything.

"Unnie! Are you mad?" Yoona takes her seat beside Taeyeon, asking her.

The leader look at her, she shook her head, "I'm not mad. I mean, we do have time before the school starts, but.." She pauses. "I don't want us to be late, we're here to prevent humans to do sins, arriving late to school are also one of the small sins that teenagers do. If we, the angels, are late, then what about humans?"

The eight other girls smile and nod, understanding the eldest.

"Okay!! We're done too!!" Sooyoung shouted as she runs towards the living room, followed by Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon.

Without any hesitation, Taeyeon stands, "Okay then, let's do our best for today, okay?"

"Of course!"

When the nine of the angels have finally arrive at SM High School, Taeyeon, Yuri and Jessica go straight towards the principle's room to report themselves to the principal, while the other seven go to their assign class.

Taeyeon knocks on the principle's door before entering. She slowly opens the door when the old man asks them to and enter the room, with the other two tailing behind.

The three of them bows towards the principle and put on their best smile.

"Good morning, sir. We're here to report ourselves." Taeyeon says, acting as a leader as she speaks for Yuri and Jessica while the two smile at him.

"Good morning, girls. There's something that I want to inform the three of you. Take a seat." The principle leads them to a sofa.

The principle are sitting in the middle while the three of them are sitting on the left.

"What is it that you want to tell us, sir?" Yuri ask curiously. She gasps silently as she suddenly feels something trying to warn her. But being the ignorant Angel she is, Yuri decides to ignore the feeling.

"Ah, it's about.." Just when the old man decide to tell them, the door is swing open as three handsome guys appear, standing outside the room. "It's about them! The three of you come in the right time! Come here, let me introduce the three girls to you!"

The three devils take their sit and sit in front of the angels.

'The angels.' The devils smirk while Taeyeon and Jessica try to smile politely. But for Yuri, she feels an uneasy feelings when the three of them walk into the room, she can senses great powers coming from them. But it's not the worst part.

'Why do I feel like I know this scent so much that it feels really familiar to me? Why am I feeling this when it's definitely not an Angel's scent? I know that I will only feel this way when it's an Angel's scent since I'm an Angel-born. So, why?'

"Girls, these are the new teachers that will be teaching along with you." The principle says as she points at the three handsome young men. 

The devils smirk for the second time. As expected, those three women sitting infront of them are the Angels.

Taeyeon nods after taking a quick glance at them.

The principle introduces them all to one another and told them all the rules about the school to the six of them. Yuri can feels that the three of them are watched, so she looks at the guys in front of her and glares at them before turning her head back to the principle. Jessica who is sitting quietly beside Yuri, can feels the tense atmosphere between her best friend and the three men. She glances at them, focusing more to the guy sitting in front of her. As he is also looking at her, they both are lock in a staring contest.

Jessica forces a smile as she just wants to be polite to her workmate. Heechul looks at her and smirks, 'Pretty... But she looks cold.. Perfectly like an ice princess..' He thought as he turns his head to face the talking principle.

After the introduction, the six of them walk out of the room. 

"So, we'll be colleagues from now on. Nice to meet all of you." Leeteuk puts on a fake smile.

Taeyeon forces out a smile and looks at him before looking at the other two guys. "Nice to meet all of you too."

Yuri's expressionless face turns into a frown as she looks at the three guys infront of her. She can sense the powers they have. 'They are definitely not an angel. Don't tell me that they are.. The Devils? But why do I feel so familiar to this scent like I have known them like forever? If I'm this familiar with the scent, then it can't possibly be a Devil's scent since I'm not a Devil-born.' If only Yuri knows..

"Yuri-ah, are you okay? You look so pale." Jessica whispers. She notices that Yuri's face grows paler ever since meeting the three guys back in the principle's room.

Yuri shooks her head and slowly whispers to reply her worriee best friend, "I'm fine." She slowly raises her chin and stares at the guys, as if trying to remember the familiar scents. One of the three men simply stares at her with a smirk on his face. Yuri spares him her last glance as she slowly walks away, with Taeyeon and Jessica tailing behind her.

After watching the Angels' figure disappearing, Heechul turns his head facing the other two. "First impression, not so bad. They don't even know who we are." He smirks.

"Yeah, they're stupid to think that they're smart." Leeteuk mocks.

"Don't judge them too quickly, hyung." Donghae replies as the other two turns to look at him with confusion, "One of them, the one in the middle. What's her name? Yuri? Yeah, that Yuri, I think she can sense us."

"But how? Angels can't sense Devils' scent easily. But so does Devils, we can't sense Angels' scent easily." Heechul says.

Donghae shrugs his shoulder, "How would I even know something that you don't know? But it really seems like she can sense us, hyung. Don't you guys realize it? She is frowning everytime she looks at us."

Heechul and Leeteuk look at one another and smile awkawrdly, "Sorry but I am listening to the old man's blabbering." Leeteuk says as he tries to explain himself.

Donghae nods and turns to look at Heechul, waiting for his explanation, "I-I was listening to the old man's blabering too!" He lied, he actually is looking at Jessica the whole time.

"I wonder how the others are doing, I hope that they're doing well." Heechul clears his throat as he tries to change the topic.


-Sakura0512