Chapter Two

금지 된 사랑 (Forbidden Love)

At the same day the nine angels are selected to come down to Earth, the Devils are having their celebration to celebrate their win since more and more people are drowning theirselves in sins and Hell. They are having their celebration with their boss, the king of Hell. Evil laughters are heard everywhere across the room.

"Oh my! See that stupid men?! They are seeing their way here! HAHAHA!!" An evil laugh comes from a handsome Devil who's only wearing a black short pants with no tops.

That's how it actually works in Hell. Devils will usually wear only a black short pants with no tops as they watch humans being torture. It is their job to make humans falling into sins with fake promises, and when the judgement time comes, they laugh for their stupidity.

"Is it that fun watching humans falling into sins?" A handsome Devil appears next to the first one as he chuckles.

"This is the best thing i've ever watch." Kyuhyun says as he continues to watch the men who are now begging for mercy. "Humans are the most stupid things alive, yet they think they're better and smarter than any other creatures."

Another handsome man appears and laugh, "I agree."

"I will love to accompany both of you to watch those low-lives being torture, but i just receive a message from Lucifer to come to the auditorium."

The three evil Devils walk side-by-side and enter the huge hall in which they receive many stares. It doesn't bother them since they receive them everyday. The other Devils immediately shut their mouth up once the gate of Hell opens.

There, stands a man and his wife with dark auras surrounding them. The man wears nothing but a black suit, but that doesn't make his wife any better since she only wears a black bra with a black shorts. He has a pair of pure black eyes and a sharp nose. He is absolutely handsome and she is stunningly gorgeous, anyone can tell. But nothing can change the fact that they are the king and queen of the Devils.

Lucifer smiles as the both of them stand in front of the other Devils, staring at his people. "Good afternoon, Devils. You must be curious on why i make this gathering."

"As you know, there are nine angels sent to Earth early this morning." He pauses as he stares at all the other Devils, "So, i was wondering, why don't we send a group of nine to go down there as well?"

"OF COURSE! WE SHOULD DO THAT!" The Devils agreed with him. Who will let their enemies get their win without a proper fight? Certainly not the Devils.

"I've already pick a group to do the task." Lee Seunghyun, known as the Lucifer, smirks as he stares at his people.

No one dares to open their mouth due to the tension they feel everytime he picks a group to do a task. Doing a mission means that they'll have to put their lives on line.

Seunghyun smirks as he says, "Super Junior."

Everyone sighs in relief as they cheer to encourage the team. Leeteuk smiles as they bow to the king. It's been a long time since their last task. 'It's going to be fun.' Or so they thought.

"We don't know who the the Angels will be. But it doesn't matter what their genders are, i heard that they're the best in the Angels' world. That is one of the main reason why we are sending our best team too. So don't underestimate them even if the nine Angels turn out to be a girl." His wife reminds sternly as she stares at her only son who only replies with a lazy nod, making her even more worry.

Usually, she will have a good feelings that her son's team will survive well without even a scratch visible, but she doesn't feel quite good for this one. She tries to stay positive, but that bad feelings always comes back.

"As always, there is only one thing you need to do for this task." He says as his smirks turn into a glare, "Kill them."

After the announcement, all the Devils continue to busy themselves with their own things. The nine handsome boys decide to return to their dorm to think of a plan. They sit on the sofa and start to think. After a 5 minutes of silence, Leeteuk suddenly speaks up, "But why does he looks so excited about this task?"

"Yeah. I'm aware of that too. The smirk on his face is just.. unusual." Heechul agrees as the other nod in reply.

Sungmin glances at the man beside him who has zero interest in the matter, "Do you know why, Hae?"

Donghae shook his head in reply to Sungmin's question since he has seen that smirk on his father's face many times before, so it's not unusual for him to see his father with those smirks on his face. "No idea. But everytime he does that, trust me, it's not gonna be good."

"Let's start planning." Kangin speaks as another silence erupts.

Suddenly, the evil maknae, Kyuhyun who is well-known for his evil plan that always succeed, claps his hand loudly, startling the other eight, as he stands on his two feet. "Since those Angels are going to a high school to blend themselves in with humans, why don't we do the same? By doing so, we can prevent them to do their task, and we can also kill them right away since we'll always be near them."

"That's a brilliant idea, Kyu!" Eunhyuk chirps, "Woah! Such a great brain you have there."

Siwon smiles, "Now we only need to determine the time."

"How about now?" Zhoumi suggests, "The faster the better. What do you think?"

"Well, it seems like a good suggestion to me." Leeteuk nods, "What do you think, Hae?"

Donghae stands and replies, "Let's get this over with."

After packing up, the boys are ready to go. Donghae closes his eyes as he chants some words. In no time, the nine boys are no longer in their dorm in Hell. They are now in their new luxurous big house on Earth.

The house consists of six floors. There is even an elevator inside. The first floor consists of a living room, a kitchen, a dining room and three guests bedrooms. The second, third and fourth one each consists of three bedrooms with a bathroom in each of the room. It also consists of a tea-time living room in each floor. The fifth floor consists of a big gym hall and washing machines.

After picking each of their rooms, they decides to go and register in the same high school as the Angels.

"Let's go. Before it's too late." Heechul orders as they walk to the SM High School.

After asking the security guards of the principal's office location, the nine boys walk and stop right in front of the door. They knock quietly before coming into the office.

"Good morning, sir." Leeteuk greets, "We would like to register into this school."

"Have this school gone that popular? This morning nine girls your age have sign into this school, and now, the nine of you too?" The old man chuckles.

'That should mean that we are in the right school the Angels have register themselves in.' The nine of them laugh awkwardly.

"All nine as students? Or perhaps the three of you wants to be a teacher too? Similar to the nine girls earlier." He jokes as he starts to write their names on the form of new students.

The nine boys glance at one another and smirk secretly. This old man has just make their jobs easier.

"Wow. Are you capable of reading our minds? Three of them actually want to be a teacher here." Sungmin says as he points his index finger towards Donghae, Leeteuk and Heechul.

"Really? What a coincidence!" The old man exclaim innocently, "Well than the three of you are lucky. We're just in need of three more teachers. But i'll need to interview you before letting you in."

After the one hour interview session with the principle, the old man finally decides to take the three of them in as a teacher since the three of them are even capable of being a professor of the best university in the world.

The nine men then bid their goodbye and went home to prepare for their task tomorrow and to get some sleep although Devils aren't in need of sleeping.

They then went to their own respective bedrooms; Donghae, Leeteuk and Kangin on the second floor, Heechul, Sungmin and Eunhyuk on the third floor and the rest; Siwon, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun on the fourth floor.

"Goodnight and have a good sleep!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey guys! Since today is April Fool, I decide to post another chapter. Thank you for all of you who have comment, subscribe and even upvote the story. :)                                            - kwonyuri661