Chapter One

금지 된 사랑 (Forbidden Love)

"YURI-AHH!! Come back here, you little brat!" A loud and high-pitch sound shrieks, making the other passerby shaking their heads and chuckles at the never-ending noise coming from the eye smiling princess.

"Catch me if you can~ Fany unnie~~" Yuri says, using her annoying aegyo in reply to make the older girl even more mad.

"YURIII!!" Tiffany fasten her pace and run after the younger girl who is laughing her off.

Suddenly, Yuri stops running. Tiffany who is more than happy to strangle the girl smirks and pouce on the slightly tanned Angel.

"Yul! Fany! Stop that childish play! Father wants to meet us." A milky-skin girl appears out of a sudden. She has a short but intimidating figure, one of the reason why she is chosen to handle the eight other childish kids.

Hearing the voice, both of the Angels immediately recognize who the intruder is. They quickly stand up on their two feet and salute the Angel in front of them.

Taeyeon chuckles and drag the two into a huge hall. All of the Angels have sit quietly by the time the three best friends arrive. She brings Yuri and Tiffany to the seat where Seohyun has save for them earlier.

"Oh? Hyunnie! You are here already?"

"Don't be stupid Fany! Seohyun is probably the first Angel present in this hall." Jessica teases as Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri sit on the save spots.

"Yeah, i get out of this hall only to get you two." Taeyeon giggles as the two younger girl blush.

"Yuri's at fault. She puts a bug inside my jeans pocket." Tiffany points at Yuri who only shrugs her shoulder in respond.

After a quite some time of waiting, the main door finally opens, revealing the long time awaited god. He has 10 pairs of beautiful white wings on his back, which means that he is the only ruler and king of the Heaven. Yuri carries the same wings, but the only difference is that half of her wings are black while the rest remains white. She never knows why half her wings are black, and she puts zero interest in the matter anyway.

Taeyeon carries the same 10 pair of wings, but she has them all white. But Taeyeon's beautiful and white wings shines less than Yuri's only 5 white colour wings. Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun each carry 8 white beautiful wings. This means that they are part of the ruler kingdom as well. Their father works as the General of the ruler kingdom, which makes them second in command after the god.

Every single Angel stands and bows upon his arrival. The god then indicate all of them to sit, which they immediately obey.

"Good morning, Angels." He greets, "The reason of this gathering is due to an important annoncement i'll have to make."

He looks at every each one of the Angels before continuing, "Since humans have commited way too much sins, i've decide that we will send our best team to prevent humans from commiting even much more sins."

Every Angels in the hall claps loudly to encourage the team. On the other hand, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun are all dumbfounded. They can only clap their hands half-heartedly.

"Since this is the first time i allow any Angels to come down to Earth themselves, i hope i can trust you with this."

"O-Of course! Y-You can count on us."

He smiles and faces the audience who are fixing their gazes onto their small talk, "The gathering ends here. All of you are dismiss."

The man then slowly turns away and disappears by the main door.

Once the door is closes completely, all the Angels starts to return to their own business, except for the nine still dumbfounded girls who are still sitting inside the hall.

Being the leader, Taeyeon is the first to recover from the shock. She drags all nine members to their dorm.

"Can you even believe it? The god who usually will do anything to prevent any Angels from going down to Earth, acually order us to come down to Earth and prevent humans from commiting sins?!" Jessica shrieks, earning a punch from Yoona.

"So.. What do you think changes his mind?" Sunny wonders as she leans on the comfortable couch.

"Well it's not important anyway. Let's just decide the time we'll be going down to Earth and what we'll do there." Hyoyeon says as she gulps down a glass of water.

"Why don't we hide ourselves at one of the high school on Earth?" The youngest suggests.

Sooyoung nods in approval, "Yeah! It's a good idea! We can prevent high schoolers from commiting crimes since teenage years are the time human commits sins most."

"Now, the time. I think it's best if we come down to Earth as soon as possible. Maybe tonight?" Yoona suggests as she eyes the remaining eight members to see their reactions.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun nods while the rest disagrees. Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun agrees because they are able to save more souls by coming down to Earth sooner while Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung disagrees due to their laziness to pack up and since they want more time in Heaven.

"We won't be able to have fun! Tomorrow it is." Sunny argues as she crosses her arms and glares at Yoona.

"We can have fun when on Earth too! Not to mention that we can save more souls by going down to Earth tonight. Today it is!"

"Tomorrow it is!"

"Tonight it is!"

And they continue to fight until the youngest speaks up, "Since Yoona unnie's ideas have more votes than Sunny unnie's, let's just stop the useless fight and go down to Earth tonight instead."

Sunny sighs as she finally decides to give in and nods her head.

"Tonight it is!"

Once all nine of them are ready, they stands and make a circle. The nine of them hold each others hand as they close their eyes and chant some words. Once reopening their eyes, they are no longer in their dorm in Heaven, but they have reappear in their new house on Earth.

The house is big enough for each of them to have their own personal rooms. It has a total of four floors. The first one has a living room, two guest bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a dining room.

The second and third floor consist of a living room, five bedrooms with a bathroom in each rooms, a tea-time table and amusic room full of music stuffs,such as: guitars, pianos, cellos, drums, harmonicas and etc.

The last one is fills with washing machines and stuffs.

"Guys, since we have nothing to do, how about we go and register at the high school so that we can start our mission by tomorrow morning?" Jessica suggests as all eight of them agrees.

The nine Angels then decide to go to the SM High School. The six of them; Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun register themselves as students while the rest are doing some interviews to get the job as teachers there.

"The six of you can start going to school tomorrow." The principle smiles as he turns his gaze to the three smart and talented young girls."And the three of you can start working here tomorrow."

Nine of them then bid their goodbye to the old man and went home immediately.

They spend their time joking and playing until the clock strikes at eleven.

"Well, although we do not need sleep, i think it's wise for us not to waste our energy as tomorrow is our first day at the SM High Scool. Let's just retreat to our own rooms and get some energy. We don't want to have bad impression on the first day of school, do we?" Yuri suggests as all of them nods.

The nine Angels then retreat to their own bedrooms with their own partner. Yuri and Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany on the second floor, Yoona and Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyoung with Hyoyeon on the third floor.

"Goodnight, everyone!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                                                                                                                                                                           - kwonyuri661