Chapter 9:~"......please forgive me...(sad version).."

Don't forget me...

    Today...Suzy had went to Yoona's pet shop early in the morning. There are a lot of customers today. As usual...Yoona is busy healing all the sick animals. 

    Yoona and Suzy's relationship had become stronger and closer everyday....

    After healing all of the sick animals...Yoona went to help Suzy to bring out some heavy bags of dog foods.

    As Suzy was busy carrying one of the heavy bags dog foods...Yoona just went and hugs Suzy from behind. Suzy was suprised. She then put down the dog foods and try to push Yoona away because some people saw two of them. But...Yoona just don't want to let go. 

    Suzy then used sign languages to comunicate with Yoona who was still hugging her from behind...

Suzy:~"Stop it! Everyone is looking at us...😶"

    But...Yoona just don't care.

    Some of the guys who went to Yoona's pet shop purposely to see Yoona and who still think that Yoona is a girl...

GuyA:~"Oh my goodness....she is a lesbian!!!😰"

GuyB:~"Why!!!! Tell me why!!!! How could a pretty girl like her is a lesbian....NO!!!!!😣"

GuyC:~"That's it!!!! My life is ruin!!! I don't want to live anymore......😑"

    It is almost 5pm. Yoona and Suzy were about to close the pet shop. After both of them had closed the shop...Yoona then used sign languages to ask Suzy...

Yoona:~"Can i go to your church? It is been 1 week that i didn't go there. I miss all the animals there...😊"

Suzy:~"Yes...you can. All of the orphans miss you also.....😄"

Yoona:~"Is it? I'm very happy to hear that....😊"

    Yoona then went to stand near to Suzy and look Suzy in her eyes deeply....

Yoona:~"Thank you very much for helping me today....☺"

    Suzy who was also looking Yoona in his eyes just keep quiet and smiled sweetly to Yoona. She then used sign languages..

Suzy:~You are very welcome...😶"

Yoona:~"But...before i go to your church...i had to take a shower first....😯"

    Suzy then look at Yoona and smiled.....

Yoona:~"Today is surely fun. Actually everyday is fun and meaningful if you are with me...😶"

    Suzy then looked the otherway because she feel shy but happy...

    After that...Suzy went back to her church and Yoona went back to his house to take a shower. 

    After Yoona had took his shower...he quickly dressed himself and decided to went to his car. 

    But as Yoona was on his way to his car...suddenly his phone rang. It was from Yuri...

Yoona:~"Hi.....Yuri...☺"

    But...Yuri sounds very emergency...

Yuri:~"Yo...Yoona...i...had..fall...down...accidently...my...feet...i...can't...move..my..  feet...please...help...me..."

    Yoona always see Yuri as his own littke sister. Yoona will always cares for her if there is anything wrong.

Yoona:~"Where are you!!!!?😯"

Yuri:~"I'm...at..my...office...please...come..."

Yoona:~"Don't worry. I'm coming!!!😯"

    Yoona then messages to Suzy in order to tell her that he will be late. Yoona then quickly drove to Yuri's office.

    After a few minutes...Yoona had arrived at Yuri's office. Yuri is indeed lying on the floor. Yuri just really looks like he just hurt her feet. But..what Yoona did not know is that actually Yuri is pretending to hurt his feet.

Yuri:~"Yoona...it hurts so bad...i can't get up....😈"

    Yoona then slowly lift up Yuri with his both hands and help Yuri to sit on Yuri's office sofa. Then..Yoona slowly examine Yuri's feet to see where actually she had hurt her feet. 

    Yoona then went to took a medicine oil and slowly rubs Yuri's fake hurting feet.

    After that...

Yoona:~"Ok....i think it is alright already. Luckily...it is just a small wounds. Nothing to be worry about. I think it is better for you to stay here tonight. Don't move your feet. Ok?😄"

    As Yoona was about to leave...Yuri quickly holded Yoona's right hand and said...

Yuri:~"Please don't leave me...i'm scare..."😈😢

    But..Yoona is late already..

Yoona:~"But...but..i...i'm..gonna..be late. I'm going to Suzy's church..but...😯"

    Yuri then...

Yuri:~"You used to always be nice to me. Now..you don't want to be nice to be anymore....😈😓"

Yoona:~"Of course i'm still nice to you. I will always there for you. But..i really have to go....😯"

    Yuri then quickly pretend that her feet hurt again..

Yuri:~"Ouch....it hurts so bad. It looks like you don't want to care for me anymore...😈😣"

    Yuri then pretend to cry. Yoona who saw Yuri had cried..quickly went to sit next to her..

Yoona:~"Don't cry...i'm still care about you.....😯"

Yuri:~"No..you lied! You don't want to care for me anymore....😈😭"

Yoona:~"No..no...i didn't lie. I still....😯"

Yuri:~"Then proved to me that you will accompany me tonight until tomorrow morning...😈"

Yoona:~"But...i.....😦"

    Yoona thought that maybe he should accompany Yuri tobight since Yuri had an injury. So..Yoona messages Suzy and told her that he will be accompanying Yuri because she got an injury.

    Suzy is a kind hearted girl. She is never jealous when Yoona accompany Yuri. Instead.....Suzy order Yoona  to take care of Yuri since she heard that Yuri had an injury.

    Because Yoona is not coming....Suzy then went back to her church. She decided to sweep the church's hall floor.

    When Suzy was sweeping...suddenly there was a car heading towards the church. Suzy recognise the car. It belongs to the most spoiled prince in entire Korea.

    Stepping out of the expensive sports car is non other than Lee Seungi. As usual...Seungi had bought many fast foods with him.

    Seungi then walk towards Suzy slowly with fast foods in both of his hands. 

    Suzy always consider Seungi as her own big brother. But...Suzy knows that Seungi likes her. Suzy then used sign languages to comunicate with Seungi...

Suzy:~"You came....😄"

Seungi:~"Hungry? Let's eat....😎"

    All the orphans are very happy to see Seungi. After the dinner..Suzy and Seungi sat outside the church. Seungi who knows much of sign languages also...

Seungi:~"Do you want to go somewhere for a cup of strawberry tea?"

    Suzy who had never heard of a strawberry tea asked Seungi using sign languages..

Suzy:~"Strawberry tea...?😮"

Seungi:~"You want to try some...?"

Suzy:~"Oh yes..i love to.....😄"

    Seungi then took Suzy to his expensive appartment where he always live alone. It was the most luxury and most expensive apartment in Korea. 

    After a few minutes.....both of them had arrived at Seungi's expensive apartment. Suzy and Seungi then went inside the apartment.

    Suzy then used sign languages to tell Seungi that it was beautiful...

Suzy:~"It's beautiful!!!😄"

    Seungi then took Suzy to the kitchen where he made a cup of strawberry tea for Suzy. Suzy then drank the strawberry tea.

Suzy:~"I like it! It is delicious...😄"

    But...the moment Suzy drank it..the moment Seungi's angel innocent face expression turns into very wicked and evil.

    Suzy suddenly felt very dizzy. She then felt to the floor and finally fainted. Seungi had pour a big amount of drugs which can make Suzy unconcious until tomorrow morning. 

    Seungi then went slowly to carried Suzy by lifting her up and bring her to his apartment bedroom.

    Suzy had already unconcious. Seungi then slowly undress Suzy.

Seungi:~"Starting from tomorrow morning...you will belong to me...ONLY."

    That night...Seungi had done something to Suzy. Something that only husband and wife can do after marriage.

    Early in the morning...Suzy had finally wake up from unconciousness. Suzy was shocked when she saw herself was totally undress. Sitting besides her was Seungi who was also undress.

    Suzy then realized that Seungi had done something to her last night. Tears started to roll down from Suzy's eyes. She then used sign languages to comunicate with Seungi...

Suzy:~"Wh...why...?!!! Why...you..do...this...to...me....why....?!!!"

    Seungi that heartless animal then come close to Suzy and also used sign languages to tell Suzy....

Seungi:~"Because i'm crazy for you......"

    Seungi then continue...

Seungi:~"What i had done to you last night is...love."

    Seungi then look closer to Suzy's both eyes like a creepy guy and said...

Seungi:~"Let's get marry...shall we?"

    Suzy who was still crying was still shocked for what had happened to her. She then used sign languages...

Suzy:~"Mar...marry?"

    Seungi who was still looking like a creepy demon in front of Suzy....

Seungi:~Yes...marry. Let's get marry. You will surely get pregnant because of what i had done to you last night. You don't want our baby to have no father...don't  you?"

    Seungi then continue...

Seungi:~"Don't worry. I will make you happy...."

     Suzy who was still shocked just don't know what to say. Seungi then walk out from his apartment room.

    Suzy then cry heavily. But...what sad is she cannot hear her own cry.

Suzy:~"Yoona......please forgive me.............i'm so sorry..............................."