Chapter 3:~"..........the spoiled prince and princess...."

Don't forget me...

    Today is Tuesday. There is going to be a meeting at the largest shipping company in Korea. 80% of the cargos and ships are controlled by them. 

    The owner of the company and his wife is a very kind and humble person. But...not the son. Their youngest son is a spoiled guy who likes to wasted his parents money on the thing he likes. He has 9 sports cars which cost a 1 million each or more. When things are not according his way...he will get very angry.

 

    The meeting is almost started. The youngest son is looking for his favourite shirt because he wanted to wear it on meeting. Actually he was forced by his father to attend the meeting because his father wants him to learn about his family's company. 

Seungi:~"Where is my favourite blue shirt?!!!!! Where is it?!!!"

    A servant girl suddenly came to his bedroom when she heard Seung Gi's screaming. The servant girl is incharge of washing Seung Gi's clothes and put it in it's proper place. The servant girl is a poor girl who works to provide for her family. The servant girl is a humble and pretty girl. Everytime when Seung Gi is angry...the servant girl will be very very scare.

Servantgirl:~"Yo...you...told..me...to...wash..it...yesterday...remember?"😓

    Seung Gi then remember...

Seungi:~"Ah...yes...i..remember...."

    Since his servant girl is very pretty. Seung Gi decided to take advantage of her this time. Seung Gi then walks slowly towards her.

Seungi:~"Let's see. How shall i punish you....😈"

    Seung Gi suddenly hugs his pretty servant without her's permission...

Servantgirl:~"Plea...please...sto..stop..sir....please....don't! Please....i...beg...you...."

    But....Seung Gi refused to let her go. He hugs her even more tightly..

Seungi:~"You r pretty. Come...give me a kiss😗"

    At that time...there is someone came into Seung Gi's bedroom suddenly. That person was Seung Gi's mom. Seung Gi's mom was shocked when she saw what her son was trying to do.

    Seung Gi's mom then went to slap Seung Gi.

Seungi's mom:~"How dare you!!!! You monster!!!!!"

    When Seung Gi was slap by her mom...he just smile...

Seungi:~"I was just having fun..."

    Seung Gi'd mom who pity the servant girl...

Seungi's mom:~"Starting today you will work in the kitchen helping the other cookers. (Seung Gi's mom then look at Seung Gi very angrily.). Don't come to this monster's room anymore. If he try to do something to you again....you must let me know! I will kill him myself!!!!"

Servantgirl:~"Ye...yes..madam..thank you so much...."

    The pretty servant girl then walk out of Seung Gi's bedroom

Seungi's mom:~"You are a monster! Get change quickly! Your daddy is waiting for you!"

    Seung Gi then quickly changed and went to his family shipping company by using one of his favourite sport cars.

    When Seung Gi had arrived at his company...all the people who work for his company bow down to him. Many girls who works in his family's company likes Seung Gi because he is rich.

    After the meeting....Seung Gi decided to meet a person he consider the most special in his life.

    On the way he was going there with his expensive sports car...he stopped by a fast food restaurant to buy many pizzas for the orphans.

    After a few minutes...Seung Gi had arrived at St mary's anglican church. Seung Gi's evil and selfish face suddenly turn into a sweet and innocent angel face. Seung Gi then slowly get out from his expensive sports car and took out all the pizzas. Seung Gi then walk slowly to a girl who is watering the flowers and plants in the front garden of the church.

    Seung Gi then suprised the girl by suddenly appeared in front of her with his sweet innocent smile and with his both hands wide open carrying all the pizzas.

    The girl was suprised but very happy to see Seung Gi. She then used sign languages to comunicate with Seung Gi.

Suzy:~"Ha..ha .ha....you scared me!😄"

    Seung Gi knew Suzy when Seung Gi went to St mary's anglican church to collect a letter which had been wrongly delivered by the postman. Seung Gi fall in love with Suzy the moment he saw her.

    Suzy and Seung Gi then went into the church together. But...Suzy will never know the true face of Seung Gi. Seung Gi is a type of person who will do anything to get what he wants.....ANYTHING.

 

 

    On the other side of the morning...a girl is looking for a tie to match her designed shirt for her fashion show which will be held 2 months from now. 

Yuri:~"I cannot find the grey tie!!!!!! Where is the grey tie?!!!!!!"

    When all of Yuri's asistant heard Yuri's scream...all of them become panic and scare. It is because all of them already know how scary it is when Yuri is angry. So...all of them quickly went to search for the grey tie that Yuri wants.

    But unfortunately....all of them could not find it. So...one of Yuri's assistant decided to go and tell Yuri. The asistant who come to Yuri is the one Yuri always bully and tortured. Yuri always bully her because she is young and beautiful.

    The young asistant is very very scare when she stand in front of Yuri.. 

Asistant:~"We...we...ar...are...so..so...sorry...we...we...just..cannot...find...the...grey...tie...."

    When Yuri saw that is the young and beautiful asistant who is the one that stands in front of her. Yuri purposely try to humiliated her.😈

     Yuri then purposely slap her young asistant hardly until the poor young asistant fall to the ground.

Yuri:~"You had been working here for almost half a year and you still cannot find a simple tie....you...are...fired! So...starting tomorrow...don't come to my building anymore to work!"😈

    The young asistant starts to cry.

Asistant:~"Wh..why..........😢"

Yuri:~"Nothing why....i just don't like you. That's all. Now get out from my building!!!!"😈

    So...the young asistant walk out from the building crying.

    After Yuri had finish some of the design matching...she decided to visit the guy who forever stealing her heart.

    After a few minutes....Yuri had arrived at Yoona's pet shop. Yuri was feel anoying when she saw there is many girls who gatheted outside the pet shop just to look at the owner.

    The moment Yuri step into the pet shop.... her face suddenly turns into a sweet and humble face.

Yuri:~"Good morning Yoonaaaaa!😙"

    Yuri knew Yoona when she took her sick dog for threatment in Yoona's pet shop. At that time...Yuri thought Yoona was a girl. So...when Yuri saw how pretty is Yoona..Yuri decided to ask Yoona to become her fashion model for her branded fashion clothes. Before long...2 of them become close sisters and most of all.....best friend. One day...Yoona finally told Yuri the truth that actually he is a guy. First..Yuri didn't believe. So..Yoona had no choice by taking off his shirt. Even thought that...Yoona still cares for Yuri. So...Yuri's heart slowly and slowly had fallen in love with Yoona.

    Yoona who is busy giving injection to a parrot who owns by one of her customers....

Yoona:~"Yuri.....nice to see you. You are not busy today?😊"

Yuri:~"N....no.....i'm very free today. I want to come here and help you.(Yuri then lie to Yoona). Besides...i likes animals.😌😈".

    Yuri then went to help Yoona by pretending to gently carry the sick parrot. 

    All this time....Yoona thought that Yuri is a kind and humble girl. 

Yoona:~"Thank you...you are the best...😄"

   But....never does Yuri know that all this time....Yoona just see Yuri like her own sister. But...Yuri is very very madly in love with Yoona........