Chapter 10:~".........the wedding........"(sad version)

Don't forget me...

    It was a rainy day. Suzy is alone in her room. She is puzzled. She is shocked because of what Seungi had done to her. She don't know what to do.

    Suddenly...one of the orphan called Suzy to help her to teach her homeworks. Althought..Suzy was very sad, she still have the energy and will to help other people. It is because Suzy is a person who never selfish. She will always be there to help others even she suffers like hell. Suzy will forever put other first.

    Suzy had finally finish all her church's works and it is almost 7pm. 

    After finishing all her work...Suzy just went into her room again. Suzy just sat on her bed. She just look like a person who just lost her soul. Her mind is just empty. The only one she think about is Yoona.

    Suddenly...Suzy got a message from her phone. It was from Yoona. Yoona want to ask Suzy to go out for a movie. But...Suzy had ignored Yoona's call.

    Suzy then started to cry heavily.

Suzy:~"Yoona................i'm so sorry. We can't be together anymore. Please forgive me. But...i will always and forever love you..."

    It is monday morning....Yoona who still don't know what had happened to Suzy..opened his pet shop as usual. Actually...Suzy was supposed to come to Yoona's pet shop on every monday, friday, saturday and sunday.

    Yoona had wait for 3 hours but Suzy haven't come yet. At that time...Yoona felt a little strange already. It is because Suzy always come very early even before Yoona.

Yoona:~"Strange....maybe Suzy got many things to do at her church. But....why she did not answer my measage?😯"

    It was already almost 5pm. Yoona is about to close his pet shop. But...before that..Yoona message Suzy again in order to ask her out for a dinner at his own pet shop where Yoona will cook a special ramen for Suzy every monday night.

    But...unfortunately...Suzy did not answer.

    So...Yoona decided to went to Suzy's church in order to visit Suzy. As Yoona had arrived at the church..Yoona walk slowly to the church's orphans hostile. As usual...Yoona will throw stones at Suzy's hostile room's window in order to let Suzy know that he had come. 

    But...it looks like Suzy did not come out to open her window. It looks like Suzy was not in. Suddenly...there is a small female orphan who is about 13 years old came toward Yoona. Her name is Mina. 

Mina:~"Yoona sir.....Sister Suzy is not in. She had gone out."😦

Yoona:~"Oh....is it? Ok. Thank you very much. Is sister Suzy fine recently?"😯

Mina:~Ye....yes....she is fine. She...is healthy. She is very very busy recently because there is a big conference which will be at our church"😦

Yoona:~"Oh....Ok. No wonder she did not reply. Thank you so much Mina. By the way...here...(Yoona just gave Mina some money). Buy something all of you like to eat....😊"

Mina:~"Thank you...Yoona sir..."

    Mina then went into the hostile sadly.

    After that...Yoona decided to go back home. He then thought that...

Yoona:~"Maybe Suzy is a little busy this time. I just hope she take care herself."😊

    As Yoona had left the church...Mina then went into Suzy's room. Actually...the truth is Suzy was inside her room all this time. She never go out. Suzy had ask Mina to lie to Yoona.

    Even thought Mina is just 13 years old...but she is old enought to know what is love and she is mature enought to know what is going on. Mina then used sign languages to comunicate with Suzy...

Mina:~"Sister Suzy...what had happened?! Why are you avoiding Yoona? Please tell me. You just look very sad this few days...what had happened?!😦"

    Suzy didn't reply. She then just went to hug Mina and cry heavily. Mina just let Suzy hug her and cry.

    After a few minutes...a very expensive sport car has arrived at Suzy's church. He is non other than the heartless animal...Lee Seungi. The person who had just ruined Suzy's life.

    Seungi then came out from his expensive sport car and walk slowly to the church. Suzy decided to cone out from her bedroom and walk towards Seungi.

    This time...the way Suzy look at Seungi is not the same anymore. Seungi then used sign languages to comunicate with Suzy...

Seungi:~"My lovely wife.....how are you? I just want to let you know that the next day........will be our big day....our WEDDING DAY..he...he..he....😎"

    Suzy was shocked because it happened so fast. But...Suzy is ready to take the responsible because she don't want her baby to have no father if she is really pregnant. Suzy will never go for an abortion if she is really pregnant. Suzy is a person who cherrish and care for people's life. Besides...it is her own flesh and blood.

    Suzy then used sign languages to comunicate to Seungi...

Suzy:~"You have to promise that you will take good care of our child if i'm really pregnant...that's all..."

    Seungi then went to hug Suzy like she is already his wife. He then look at Suzy like a maniac and used sign languages and told Suzy...

Seungi:~"Don't worry. I will......"

 

 

     It is the next day...it is early in the morning. As usual....Yoona went to open his pet shop. After the shop was opened...he then went to bath all his crippled animals.

    As Yoona was in the middle bathing his crippled cat...suddenly Min Ho, Bora, Geung Suk, Shin Hye, Jong Suk and Shin Hyo storminto his pet shop. Yoona was suprised to see all of them just storm into his pet like that.

Minho:~"Ummm.......Yoona..."

    Min Ho was too afraid to tell Yoona what he was about to tell. So...Bora then continue...

Bora:~"Umm...Yoona...umm...."

Yoona:~"Yes...? What is it? Why everyone look so sad? Anything went wrong?"

    Suddenly Shin Hye who is more brave and bold...

Shinhye:~"Yoona.....Suzy is getting marry...today."

    Yoona was totally shocked. He just can't believe what he just heard. Shin Hye never lie and prank Yoona. All of them always lie and prank at Yoona..but not Shin Hye. Shin Hye always tell Yoona the truth and nothing but the truth all this time.

Yoona:~"Wh...what?!!...are..you...started..to..try..to..prank..me...Shin Hye..?!!"

    Shin Hye then look Yoona at both her eyes sadly..

Shinhye:~"You know that i will never prank on you...my pretty brother.."

Yoona:~"Wh..who....is...the..guy.....why...is...Suzy..suddenly.......why.."

    Yoona then ask seriously...

Yoona:~"Where is Suzy now....please tell me!!!"

    Shin Hye and the others then brought Yoona to Suzy's own church where the wedding ceremony will be held.

    After a few minutes...all of them had arrived at Suzy's church. Yoona then quickly rush into the church. 

    At that time.....the church was already been crowded by many luxury cars. All of Seungi's relatives had came to the church.

    When Yoona had went into the church...he noticed that Suzy was not there even thought there are already many people inside the church in order to attend the wedding ceremony. 

    Mina..the orphan then went to Yoona and bring Yoona to Suzy...

Mina:~"Yoona sir...this way."

    Mina then brought Yoona to Suzy's own bedroom. 

    Finally...Yoona saw Suzy. Suzy just look exactly like an angel from heaven in her wedding dress. But...she just look like a person who has no soul in her body.

Yoona:~"Su....Suzy....?"

    Suzy was very suprised to see that the person who Mina bring is Yoona. Suzy was very very happy to see Yoona again. At that time...she really really just want to rush towards Yoona and hug him. But...she didn't. Yoona then used sign languages to comunicate to Suzy..

Yoona:~"Suzy...what's going on....? I..i...i..don't understand...."

    At that time...Suzy try to lie to Yoona and refuse to tell Yoona the truth which is what Seungi had done to her. Suzy then reply back to Yoona using sign languages...

Suzy:~"I....i..i...i'm so sorry. All this time even i'm with you...the one i truly love is still Seungi. Seungi and i are made for each others. He is the one i truly love...not you. I'm so sorry..Yoona."

Yoona:~"No...you are lying. I know you lie. That's not true...."

Suzy:~"It is true. Please believe me. Thank you for all the sweet moments. I will never forget it. We can still be normal friends.."

Yoona:~"But that guy is a monster!!! You will get hurt!!!"

Suzy:~"Seungi had promised me that he will change. I believe in him. Besides...both of us had known each others for some time."

    Every words that come out from Suzy are hurting Suzy's own heart terribly. Suzy rather burn in hell than to suffer like this. But..she has no choice.

Yoona:~"I...i..i..don't believe it...please tell me you are lying...please..i beg you."

    Suzy then walk closely to Yoona and told her using sign languages...

Suzy:~"Everything is true...trust me. You will find your love one in the future."

    Yoona started to believe everyting Suzy told her. Before leaving Suzy's bedroom...

Yoona:~"Please promise me one thing...please be happy. If that bloody guy is not loyal to you in the future..i swear i will crush all his bones!!!!!"

Suzy:~"Don't worry..i believe he will. He loves me very much.."

    After that...Yoona went out of Suzy's bedroom.

    After a few minutes..the most spoiled prince had arrived. He is well dress and the innocent sweet smile on his face just make him look like an innocent, pure and holy angel from heaven.

    The wedding ceremony had begun. All the people had arrived. Yoona and the others just stand outside and watch the ceremony.

    Suzy's own church's pastor is the one who become Suzy and Seungi's wedding priest. 

Thepastor:~"And now...you may kiss the bride.."

    Suzy and Seungi then finally kiss. As both of them kissed...tears started to come out of Yoona's eyes. Min Ho and the others were very heart broken to saw Yoona like hurt like this.

    After the ceremony...Yoona and the others left. Bora and the others wanted to accompany Yoona..but Yoona just want to be alone. 

    Yoona went into his bedroom, locked himself up and cry and cry the entire day and night.

Yoona:~"Su....Suzy........."

    During the wedding night after the wedding banquet...Seungi finally bring Suzy back home as his wife. Seungi then bring Suzy into his bedroom. Suzy was shocked when she noticed that Seungi's bedroom was full of animal skin's. Suzy then went to sit on Seungi's bed.

    Suddenly..two person came into Seungi's bedroom. They are Seungi's humble dad and nice mom. Both of them used handphone to type what they want to say to Suzy.

Seungi'smom:~"I don't know what that animal had done to you. But...if you need anything..anything at all..please tell us..ok? Actually..both my husband and i are very happy to have a wonderful daughter in law like you. We are really blessed. If can please do see us as your own parents....ok? As for us...we will always see you as our own daughter.."

Seungi'sdad:~"If that no good son of ours started to treat you no good...please do let us know...we will definitely kill him!!!"

    Suzy was very happy to know that her mother and father in law is very nice to her. Two of them then left Seungi's bedroom after both of them gave Suzy a hug together.

    After a few minutes..Seungi had arrived. When Seungi saw Suzy was sitting on his bed already...he rush towards Suzy and hug her tightly. He then started to kiss Suzy on the lips forcefully...but Suzy then refused. Seungi then used sign languages to tell Suzy..

Seungi:~"You are my wife now....."

    Seungi then undress Suzy by force and he then do something to Suzy the second time which only husband and wife can do after marriage. But..what Suzy experienced that night was totally not like a husband and wife loving relationship in bed. Suzy fell like Seungi just totally treat her like a slave.

    At that time..Suzy missed Yoona very very much. Suzy started to cry...

Suzy:~"Yoona....i miss you so much....."