Chapter 6:~"............a sad Christmas...."

Don't forget me...

   It is early in the morning.  Finally....today is Christmas already. Even thought it is Christmas...Yoona still open his pet shop. The reason why Yoona still wanted to open his pet shop is because Yoona want to give opportunity to his busy customers who only can come to his pet shop during holiday times.

    Inside Yoona's pet shop....Yoona was busy healing all his busy costumers' sick animals.

    After a few minutes....Suzy had arrived. Today...Suzy wears very beautifully. And..she purposely make herself beautiful only for Yoona. 

    When Yoona saw how beautiful is Suzy...he nearly lost control. Yoona who was pouring the animal's liquid medicine was unrealise that the liquid medicine had reach the top of the bottle and he still keep pouring into the bottle until it spilled to the ground.

    Luckily....Suzy quickly went to stop Yoona from spilling more liquid medicine to the ground.

    As Suzy come close to Yoona and grab Yoona's hand from stoping the spilling....Yoona's face suddenly became as red as an apple. Suzy then quickly went to took a mob and clean the floor.

    Suzy then used sign languages to comunicate with Yoona. Yoona had known most of the sign languages. Every night and day...Yoona studied diligently so that he can comunicate with Suzy easily.

Suzy:~"Are you alright?😮"

    Yoona who was still stunt because of Suzy's beauty....just keep on looking Suzy.

Yoona:~"I....i..i...i.....i...m o...o....k..."    

    Suzy then give Yoona a helping hand in his pet shop because there are many customers at that time.

    It is afternoon time....Min Ho, Bora, Geung Suk and Shin Hye had arrived at Yoona's pet shop. This time...Jong Suk and Shin Hye's beautiful twin sister had came too. But..both of them still arguing.

Minho:~"Good morning....i mean afternoon....😌"

Bora:~"Suzy.....! You are so early...😄"

    Min Ho, Geung Suk and Shin Hye then started to tease Suzy...

Minho:~"Oh....my....you look very pretty today....😌😏"

Geungsuk:~"...look at that cute dress...you just totally looks like an angel from heaven...😏"

Shinhye:~"Is..it....for...someone...why...you..dress...so...beautifully.....😌"

    Because what they said make Suzy even more shy...Suzy then respond by using sign languages...

Suzy:~"Be quiet...!😝"

     As for Jong Suk and Shin Hyo...both of them just didn' t say anything...and both of them just ignoring each others and don't want to talk to each others.

    Yoona and all the others were very sad to see both Jong Suk and Shin Hyo were like that.

Shinhye:~"Actually...Jong Suk haven't know the truth why my twin sister always went out to meet the handsome guys...😯"

    Suddenly...Suzy had a plan.

    Suzy then used sign languages to told everyone what they can do in order to help Jong Suk and Shin Hyo back together.

    So....Geung Suk then went to Jong Suk who was sitting angrily not far from them. And..Shin Hye went to her twin sister....Shin Hyo.

Geungsuk:~"Umm.....Yoona ask can you help him to bath all the crippled animals inside the cage...?😌"

    Yoona is Jong Suk best buddy also. Yoona is the person who Jong Suk trust the most. Yoona will always be there for Jong Suk when Jong Suk fells down and discourage.

Jongsuk:~Yeah...sure. Anything for Yoona."   

    Shin Hye then...

Shinhye:~"Umm......Suzy needs a helping hand. Can you help her?😊"

    Actually...Suzy is the best friend of Shin Hye's twin sister...Shin Hyo. Everytime when Shin Hyo needs someone to talk to...she will definitely go and find Suzy in her church.

Shinhyo:~"Suzy.....sure.😄"

    So....both Jong Suk and Shin Hyo end up together at the back of Yoona's shop bathing all the crippled animals. 

    First...both of them don't want to speak to each others. Suddenly...the soap that Jong Suk carried accidently slipped from his hand. Even thought..Shin Hyo was still angry at Jong Suk...she went to help Jong Suk to pick up his soap and then gave to Jong Suk. Jong Suk was touch at that time. He knows that Shin Hyo still loves him.

    Jong Suk is a very shy guy who never have confidence in anything he do. He also has a low self esteem.

Jongsuk:~"I....i...i...i'm...so...sorry..for..what..i...did..😯"

    Shin Hyo who was scrubbing the little blind puppy...suddenly stop scrubbing...

Shinhyo:~"Please don't apologize....😔"

Jongsuk:~"But...i..i..i......

    Shin Hyo then cut Jong Suk speech with a sweet smile on Jong Suk...

Shinhyo:~"Actually...i was moved when you hit him...i feel happy...😶"

Jongsuk:~"Yo...you..you..you..we...were...😯"

Shinhyo:~"It shows how much you love me...i know you are a coward and you never have self confidence. But..what you did that night was very brave...thank you....😊"

    Jong Suk was suprise what he had heard. Suddenly...Geung Suk and Shin Hye interrupted...

Shinhye:~"Actually...the truth my twin little sister always went out to meet the guys is in order to warn him not to come to our house anymore. She always told the guy that she has a boyfriend that she loves very much.😊"

Geungsuk:~"Yeah. It's true. I was there also sometimes.😌"

    Then...Shin Hye and Geung Suk left Jong Suk and Shin Hyo for two of them to be alone. Jong Suk then came close to Shin Hyo to help her to scrub the same blind puppy. Both of them then started to smile sweetly at each others again.

    At that time...Yoona, Suzy and all the others were hidding not far to see the scene where Jong Suk and Shin Hyo are together.

Geungsuk:~"Done....that wasn't so difficult...i'm a genius..😋"

Shinhye:~"Oh..is it? If i'm not mistaken...it is Suzy's plan...😡"

    Min Ho then tease Geung Suk again..

Minho:~"Shame on you....😌"

Geungsuk:~"Shut up...😬"

    After that...all of them began to help Yoona since there were a lot of customers because of Christmas holidays.

    As all of them were busy....suddenly an unexpected person came in. 

Yuri:~"Good afternoon....Yoona😄"

    But...Min Ho and the others just don't like Yuri at all...

Minho:~"Look who's here...My Christmas just...forget it!!!😬"

    She is Yuri. All this time...Yuri had went for vacation in Paris in order to learn fashion design there. Now..she is back.

    When Yuri saw Suzy was helping Yoona...she was suddenly shocked... Yuri then speak to herself..

Yuri:~"Wh....who...is..she....? She is very pretty!😬"

    Yuri then purposely went towards Yoona in order to find out who Suzy is...

Yuri:~"Yoona....i miss you so much."😄

    Yoona was very happy to see Yuri too. 

Yoona:~"Yuri..........you are back!!!! I miss you too.😄"

    When Suzy saw how close is Yoona with Yuri.....she starts to feels a little bit of hurt inside her heart and she just don't know why she is like that because she is a kind hearted and a humble girl.

    Suzy then said to herself inside her heart...

Suzy:~"Who is she? She is so close to Yoona. 😔"

    Yoona then introduced Yuri to Suzy. 

Yoona:~"Yuri...i like you to meet Suzy...she is my one and only asistant. She has been a great helper to me.😄"

    Yuri then said to herself again..

Yuri:~"Wh...what...hel..helper...?!😠 Since when does my Yoona need a helper...?!😠"

    Suzy then say hello to Yuri by using sign languages..

Suzy:~"Nice to meet you...😄"

    Yuri was suprised to knew that Suzy was deaf...

Yuri:~"Oh....she is......"

    But...there is no mercy and pity in Yuri's black heart. Jealousy and envy starts to grow little by little inside Yuri's heart. 

    Yuri then pretend to become a friendly angel in front of both Yoona and Suzy...

Yuri:~"Oh...nice to meet you.😄(😡)"

    Yuri then purposely came close to Yoona in order to let Suzy know that Yoona belongs to her only...

Yuri:~"Come...Yoona...let me help you.😈😄"

    But...Yoona refused Yuri's help.

Yoona:~"It's ok. I got Suzy.😄"

    Yuri was very angry at that time but she just hide it. 

    When Suzy was going to Yoona's pet shop store room to bring out more cans of dog foods....Yuri went into the store room also.

    As Suzy was busy bringing some of the dog foods out from the store...Yuri purposely blocked Suzy's way by standing in front of Suzy and look at her fiercely.

    Suzy was suprised to see why Yuri act like that. Suzy then began to feel uneasy and scare. But...Suzy still smile sweetly to Yuri even thought she is scare...

    Yuri then walk out of the store room without saying anything.

    At that time...Suzy was puzzled and scare. She don't know why Yuri act like that.

    Yoona's pet shop is closed on 5pm. All of them were having their Christmas dinner inside Yoona's pet shop. During dinner time...Yuri purposely sit together with Yoona. Yuri then decided to become close to Yoona in order to let Suzy know that Yoona is belong to her only.

Yuri:~"Awww....you become so skinny. Come...let me feed you.😈😚"

    Min Ho and the others just cannot stand Yuri...

Minho:~"I think i have no appetite anymore...😓"

    Yoona accept it. But..never does Yuri know that all this time...Yoona just see Yuri as his own little sister.

    At that time...Suzy was sitting between Min Ho and Bora. Suzy's heart feels a little bit of hurt when she saw how close Yuri is with Yoona. Suzy then realised herself..

Suzy:~"Maybe Yuri is Yoona's girlfriend. No wonder Yuri is angry with me....😔"

    After the Christmas dinner....all of them went back except Suzy and Yuri.

Minho:~"Merry Christmas...buddy...i will ask for your help again to become a girl next time....😁"

Yoona:~"Ask Bora next time...😬"

Geungsuk:~"Ask me next time...😉"

Minho:~"Never...😑"

Shinhye:~"Take care...Merry xmas..😄"

Jongsuk:~"Thank you....Suzy. Because of you..Shin Hyo and i..☺"

    Shin Hyo then went to hug Suzy..

Shinhyo:~"Thank you..best pal..you are the best...i will visit you next time.😄"

   After all of them had left... Yoona wants Suzy to stay behind because he wants Suzy to him and besides that...Yoona wants to spend time with Suzy. Yoona then used sign languages to comunicate with Suzy...

Yoona:~"Umm...can you please stay and help me for a while...?😶"

    When Yuri heard that Yoona was asking Suzy to stay instead of her...she was so angry until she wants to become angry from the inside but she just pretend she is not.

Yuri:~"Umm...i can stay. I can help you.😡😈"

    Yuri then purposely went to be close to Yoona in front of Suzy. Yuri then used her expensive smart phone to type what she want to say to Suzy without letting Yoona see what she was typing...

Yuri:~"Don't worry. I will stay with my future husband. You can go home now. Thank you...😈"

    Suzy was shocked when she Yuri said that Yoona is her future husband. Suzy then smile sweetly again and went out of Yoona's pet shop. 

    Yoona was suprised to see Suzy quickly went out from his pet shop. So....Yoona ask Yuri what she had typed. But..Yuri quickly deleted her words and lied..

Yuri:~"Oh...nothing. I told her to go back because she is tired already...that's all.😈"

    During that Christmas night...Suzy cannot sleep at all...and she don't know why. Suzy's heart is very very hurt. 

Suzy:~"What is wrong with me....why my heart hurts so bad...like..i cannot breath...😓😢"

    It is 26 of December. Suzy never sleep at all. She then got out of her bed..brush her teeth and take a shower. Suzy then went to prepared breakfast for other orphans.

    But...as Suzy was walking into the church's kitchen...she was shocked to saw someone she never thought who would appear in the kitchen. She is Kwon Yuri.

    At that time..it was still early. So...there were no one in the kitchen. Yuri was looking at Suzy wickedly and fiercely. She then walk slowly towards Suzy. Suzy was very scare at that time.

    Yuri then took out her expensive smart phone and type what she want to say to Suzy...

Yuri:~"Stay away from Yoona...FOREVER...HE..IS..MINE..ONLY MINE..."

    Suzy was shocked to read what was written by Yuri.

    Even thought..Suzy already had feelings for Yoona and she just cannot stop thinking about Yoona...Suzy decided to promise Yuri that she will not see Yoona anymore. Suzy is a humble and a kind hearted girl whose heart is only to care about other people and always think about others.

    Suzy then used phone to type what she want to say to Yuri...

Suzy:~"I will promise you i will never see Yoona again..."

    Yuri then smiled wickedly and walk away....

    Suzy then go back to her room and cry...because she cannot see Yoona anymore.....