Chapter 8:~"............crazy for you...."

Don't forget me...

    Christmas is over. The Christmas' decoration had been removed from the beautiful streets. As for Yoona...she had also removed his creative decoration also. 

    Some of the young girls then came into Yoona's pet shop in order to meet Yoona. So.....Yoona decided to gave all his fluffy solf toys Christmas' decoration to all the young girls. 

Girl A:~"Oh..it's so cute! Thank you!😄"

Girl B:~"Thank u...!😄"

Girl C:~"Thank you...!😄"

Yoona:~"You're welcome....😊"

    But...Yoona actually is worrying about Suzy every minute and every second. He is afraid that Seungi will go and find Suzy again. 

    After a few minutes....Min Ho, Bora, Shin Hye, Geung Suk, Jong Suk and Shin Hyo had arrived at Yoona's pet shop.....

Minho:~"Good evening...i mean morning.....😌"

    Actually...Min Ho and all the others had knew what had happened between Yoona and Suzy. But...all of them never know that Suzy actually have already promised Yuri that she will never Yoona again. And never does all of them know that Yuri had went to meet Suzy and warn her not to see Yoona again.

    So...Min Ho and the others had a plan.

Geungsuk:~"Hey rival....you are ordered to join us to go somewhere........😉"

    But...Yoona didn't noticed that Geung Suk was talking to him. He just looked like his mind is just somewhere else. Yoona is worrying about Suzy all this time...

Geungsuk:~"Yoona....! Are you ok?😯"

Yoona:~"Oh..ya...yah......i'm fine.......😯"

    Yoona then stop wsshing one of his crippled cat who has no left leg...

Yoona:~"No...i..i'm...not...ok.😯"

    Yoona then looked at everyone with his worry face...

Yoona:~"Suzy is in danger. That Seungi guy is a no good...😯"

    Yoona's speech was interrupted by Bora..

Bora:~"We already know what kind of guy Seungi is. Actually...all of us are also very worry about Suzy. But..don't worry....we believe Suzy can protect herself. Besides...there is a lot of people in Suzy's church. Seungi will not dare to do anything no good to Suzy.😐"

    Yoona was relief a little bit when he heard what Bora had told him.

Shinhye:~"Yoona....do you like to go to the beach today with us...?☺"

Yoona:~"But....i....😯"

    Jong Suk and Shin Hyo then grab Yoona and drag him to Jong Suk's car. 

Yoona:~"Wa...wait......😯"

    Min Ho and Bora then help Yoona to close iis pet shop and all of them went straight to the beach.

    After an hour....all of them had arrived at the beach. 

Minho:~"Aww......heaven.😌"

Geungsuk:~"Is there any shark here...i'm scare😣"

Shinhye:~"You are such a coward...😑"

    So....Bora, Shin Hye and Shin Hyo prepared all the snack foods and stuffs. As for the guys...they just ran towards the water. But...besides Yoona.

Minho:~"Come on...brother. we are waiting for you...😄"

    Min Ho, Geung Suk and Jong Suk then lift up Yoona and throw him into the water. 

Geungsuk:~"Here you go!😁"

    As all of them were having fun.....suddenly someone come walk towards them. She is Suzy.

    Yoona was very suprised to see Suzy. Bora had purposely called Suzy in order to let Yoona meet with Suzy.

Shinhyo:~"Suzy......😄"

    Suzy was also very suprised to see Yoona was there. She feels very happy..but she just hide her feelings.

    During that time...Suzy purposely don't want to sit with Yoona. She just ignored Yoona as much as she could. Everytime when Yoona wants to come close to Suzy...she will quickly run away. 

    After the evening had come.......Min Ho decided that all of them should used a small boat which belongs to Min Ho's dad....and went to a small island where there is no one in order to see the beautiful sunset. 

Minho:~"Come..everyone...let's go...the sunset there is the most beautiful..☺"

    So....all of them went into Min Ho's dad boat and went to the small island where there is no one. After half an hour...all them had arrived at the small island. All of them just sat at the beach and enjoy the sunset. 

    As all of them were enjoying the sunset...Yoona just look at Suzy. Yoona just cannot keep his eyes off Suzy. Suzy knew that Yoona is looking at her. But...she just keep looking at the sunset and ignored Yoona. 

    After when it was getting dark...Min Ho then decided they wish to biild a camp fire on the beach. So...Min Ho ask for Yoona's and Suzy's help to look for firewoods to build fire. 

    Yoona and Suzy then went into the small island's small forest in order to look for woods. 

    Yoona wish to stay close to Suzy but...Suzy just keep on avoiding Yoona. When two of them were about to climb to the top of the forest...suddenly Suzy slipped when she was trying to step her foot on a firm area. Yoona then quickly hug Suzy again from falling down. 

    Yoona's eyes started to meet Suzy's eyes again. Two of them just look at each others in the eyes.

    Yoona then asked Suzy..

Yoona:~"Are you alright....? You scared me!😯"

    At that time...Suzy was very happy because Yoona had hug her again. But...because Suzy had promised Yuri..she quickly pushed Yoona away and used sign languages to tell Yoona that....

Suzy:~"Go away........! I don't need your help..!😔"

    Yoona did not say anything....he then step back a little and started to find woods for fire again. But...at that time...Suzy's heart just hurt so bad because she just pushed the guy she love away.

    After a few minutes...Yoona and Suzy had finish collecting enought woods for camp fire. 

    But as two of them were walking out from the small jungle...Min Ho and the others had already used Min Ho's boat to go back to the other side by leaving Yoona and Suzy behind.

Minho:~"Bye...buddy...please take care.😌"

Bora:~"The blankets and the sweaters are on the shore.😊"

Shinhye:~"Wear it when both of you feel cold...😁"

Shinhyo:~"Suzy...help us to take care of Yoona. His heart is weak.😊"

Jongsuk:~"Big brother...take care.☺ We will see both of you tomorrow morning"

Geungsuk:~"The hot drinks are on the beach also...bye...😉"

    Yoona and Suzy then rushed towards the boat but it was too late.

Yoona:~"Wait! Why are you guys leaving us behind?!!😯"

    Bora then used sign languages to comunicate with Suzy..

Bora:~"Suzy....please talk to Yoona...😊"

    Then...all of them left the small island including Yoona and Suzy.

    At that time...Yoona and Suzy just sat on the beach. Yoona sat on the other side. Suzy then sat on the other side. But..Yoona just cannot keep his eyes off Suzy no matter what. 

    When Suzy knew that Yoona is looking at her again..she then looked at Yoona angrily like last time. Suzy then used sign languages to comunicate with Yoona..

Suzy:~"Hey you! What are you looking at?!!!😡"

    This time...Yoona smiled sweetly and gently and used sign lnaguages to reply to Suzy...

Yoona:~"Because you are the prettiest girl in the universe...😊"

    What Yoona had said...just want to make Suzy shy and want to laught. But..Suzy try to hold it but she can't. Suzy then quickly turn her head without planning to let Yoona know that she laught.

    But...Yoona knew Suzy had laught. So..Yoona slowly sit nearer to Suzy. This time...when Suzy saw that Yoona was sitting nearer to her...she did not run away. 

Yoona:~"You...smiled.😊"

    Suzy then looked at Yoona fiercely again and said..

Suzy:~"Who said! I don't want to comunicate with a guy who purposely kick the rock to a poor puppy! Shame on you!😝"

    But...the truth is Suzy really really wish she can sit together with Yoona.

Yoona:~"I did not do it on purpose. Please believe me...😯"

Suzy:~"Yes you do. You did it on purpose!!! I hate people who torture poor animals!!!😝"

    Yoona knew that Suzy didn't mean it. But..Yoona just don't know what is the reason Suzy keep avoiding him.

    Yoona then continue to make Suzy laught..

Yoona:~"Look at that star...it's beautiful. Let's call the star...Suzy.😊"

    Yoona then purposely look at Suzy. Suzy who cannot stand to laught just look away. Yoona then moved a little bit closer to Suzy. Suzy who knew Yoona who was trying to sit closer to her just did not moved away. Because Suzy is waiting for Yoona to sit very close to her.

Yoona:~"Do you know.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    But as Yoona was trying to make Suzy laught the third time...suddenly..Yoona had a heart attack. Yoona suddenly vomit blood. Suzy was terrified when she saw Yoona suddenly vomit blood. Bora and the others ever told Suzy about Yoona's weak heart and heart surgery.

    Suzy then quickly rushed towards Yoona. Suzy remember that Min Ho and Bora ever told her that Yoona needs to be make warm when he suddenly suffered a heart attack. Tears just role down from Suzy's eyes.

    Suzy then quickly took all the blankets and covered Yoona. She then quickly rubs Yoona body in order to make him warm. Afyer a few minutes...Yoona finally recovered. 

    Suzy then went to hug Yoona in order to make Yoona's body more warmer. Suzy was so scare and worry about Yoona.

    Yoona who was able to speak again..

Yoona:~"Th...thank...you........😶"

    Suzy then used sign languages...

Suzy:~"You scared me! 😢"

     Yoona then smiled...

Yoona:~"I'm alright now...don't worry....it is only my old sickness..😊"

    Suzy and Yoona who were lying on the beach...

    Yoona then used his phone to type what he wanted to say to Suzy like the first time both of them comunicate and turn around and hug Suzy too with his both hands.

Yoona:~"I....i...i...don't know what had happened..but..please...don't leave me anymore..please..i beg you..😦"

    Suzy then used sign languages...

Suzy:~"But..what about Yuri? She likes you a lot.😯"

    Yoona then used sign languages also...

Yoona:~"Yuri....? I just saw Yuri as my little sister that's all. All this time...she always been a little sister to me.😐"

Suzy:~"But...but....i..i..i..😦😶"

    Yoona then interrupted Suzy's sign languages by hugging Suzy tightly.

Yoona:~"Suzy...i'm crazy for you. Please..i beg you...please don't leave me..😯"

    Suzy then pick up Yoona's phone and type what she wanted to say to Yoona and then went back to hug Yoona again...

Suzy:~"Me too...i'm crazy for you also. I promised i will never leave you again no matter what....😶"

    Yoona and Suzy then look at each others in the eyes gently. Both of them kiss for the first time. Both of them then continue to hug and kiss passionately. Both of them share the same blankets...and the kiss and hug continues...

    It is already morning. Yoona and Suzy did not sleep at all. Both of them still hugging each others lying on the beach sharing the same blankets.

    Min Ho and the others had arrived. When they saw that Yoona and Suzy was together even more closely...

Minho:Oh..my..my.......😌"

    Suzy quickly rush to told everyone that Yoona had a heart attack and vomit blood. Suddenly all of them were shocked because it has been 5 years Yoona never had a heart attack...

Minho:~"What...?!!!"

Shinhye:~"We have to send Yoona to the hospital right away!"

    So...all of them quickly send Yoona to the hospital where Yoona had his heart check every month.

    During that time at the hospital...Yoona was assigned to the heart specialist room. At that time...the doctor said only a person are allow to accompany Yoona. So...Suzy decided to accompany Yoona as Bora and the others just wait outside.

    Yoona's heart specialist doctor is a good friend of Yuri's father. Everytime if Yoona had an emergency...the doctor will definitely call Yuri. 

    After a few minutes....Yuri had arrived. She quickly rush towards the heart specialist room. As Yuri had arrived at the heart specialist room..she had saw Suzy is sitting close with Yoona. Two of them just make fun at each others like a loving couple.

    Yuri's heart started to burn like hell. Jealousy and envy had finally took over Yuri's heart. A jealousy that is so strong even the most poisonous venom cannot compete with it.

    Yuri then went back to her fashion building office. Yuri then quietly sit at her office chair. It was quiet and silent....suddenly Yuri started to tear all her new fashion's design. She then scream like a mad person. Yuri totally looks like a demon from hell.

Yuri:~"WHY!!!! WHY!!! TELL ME WHY!!!!!"

Yuri:~"HOW DARE SHE....!!!!!"

Yuri:~"AAAAAAAAAA.....!!!!!"

    It is the next day....Seung Gi was busy doing his training paperwork. Suddenly...a person came into his office. 

Seungi:~"Yes...come in. I'm busy!!!😠"

    Seung Gi was suprised to see this person. He knows who she is..but he never meet her before. This is the first time both of them meet. That person is...Yuri.

Yuri:~"I know you like that deaf girl. Let's cooperate. You get what you want...i get what i want......😈"

 

    This is Kimura. Thank you very very much for reading. This is still a normal version. The (Sad Version) will begin next chapter. Thank you.