Chapter 2:~...."pet church..."

Don't forget me...

    It is Saturday morning.....today is the St mary's anglican church youth gathering. Many youth had come to the church. 

    As usual.....Suzy and the rest of the orphans had wake up earlier to prepare breakfast for all the youth. Today...all of them are cooking fish pies, kimchi fried rice and spring rolls. 

    Actually...St mary's anglican church is a church and also home for the orphans. Suzy is one of the orphan who grows up in the church. Now....Suzy is working inside the church in order to help other new orphans. Suzy works as a cleaner and a cooker. Besides that...Suzy is also a sunday school teacher for all the children and orphan children who attend the sunday school. 

    Because Suzy cannot talk...she uses pictures illustration to teach the children. All the children likes Suzy very much althought all of them know that Suzy is deaf.

    Besides that...some of the youth guys likes Suzy too. Some youth guys purposely come to meet Suzy. All the youth guy's eyes will always stick on Suzy no matter what Suzy is doing.

    Suzy is cooking...some of the youth guys is gathering outside to look at Suzy.

Youthguy A:~"It's her.....it's the deaf girl."

Youthguy B:~"She is beautiful...."

Youthguy C:~"I really wish she can be my girlfriend...."

    After Suzy ans the rest of the orphans had finish cooking....Suzy then goes to took out all the crippled cats and dogs and displayed it at the front gate of the church for people to see. Suzy always wish that there will be someone who will wants to take care and care for this poor animals this time.

    Luckily....there is some youth who really wants to take care some of them. The only one who always want to take care and help the poor animals is one of the youth member who always attend the youth gathering. She is Bora. 

    Bora is Min Ho's girlfriend who he loves very much. All this time...Bora and Min Ho always come to Suzy's church un order to help Suzy. Bora is like a big sister to Suzy. Sometimes...Bora will come by and stay with Suzy in order to help her and accompany her. Bora knows sign languages very well...so...she can comunicate with Suzy easily.

    Bora who is using sign languages to comunicate to Suzy...

Bora:~"Good morningggggg......my little princesssss...how are you today?" 😄

    Suzy then uses her sign languages to talk to Bora...

Suzy:~"You are late...! 😡"

Bora:~"He....he....he.."

Suzy:~"Let me guess......chatting with Min Ho on the phone until late at night?😑"

Bora:~"He..he..he...yes.....i'm so sorry. I over slept.....😓. But...don't worry. I will make up to you by taking the poorest animals today.😄. Hmmm.....let me see......"

    Bora then choose a kitten which has only one eyes.

Bora:~"Aww....come here. We r going home.😄"

    But...Suzy is very sad about the other poor animals. Bora knows that Suzy is sad...so...Bora encouraged all the youth to care and help the poor and crippled animals. So....at the end....each and everyone in the youth had taken all the poor animals home.

    At that time...Suzy was very happy. Suzy then thank Bora by using sign languages...

Suzy:~"Thank you......😄"

    After the youth gathering is over...Bora stay behind to help Suzy and the other orphans to clean up and wash dishes. Suzy then ask Bora by using sign languages....

Suzy:~"Where is Min Ho...? Why is he not coming......?😯"

Bora:~"Hmm...! That guy! I guarantee 100% that he is still sleeping...!😡"

    Suzy then laught silently....

    After that...Bora went home with her new pet.

 

    On the other hand....at Yoona's pet shop...Yoona is busy healing a sick turtle which belong to a 7 years old girl. The 7 years old little girl is crying because her pet turtle's shell has accidently been cracked when his elder brother accidently drop the little turtle.

Littlegirl:~"...(crying)...is...she..going..to..to...be..be...ok?"😢

    Yoona then comfort her...

Yoona:~"Don't worry...she is going to be just fine.😊   

    Even thought Yoona is healing the turtle....his mind is thinking about Suzy...the girl who throw a rock at his head and the girl who saves the frozen puppy.

    After a few minutes....Yoona managed to save the little girl's turtle.

Yoona:~"Here you go....she is fine already.😊"

    The little girl went to hug Yoona and said...

Littlegirl:~"Thank you......you are so pretty....i wish i had a pretty big sister like you...😄"

    Yoona didn't get angry when the little girl thought that he is a girl. Instead...Yoona agree to become the little girl's big sister...

Yoona:~"Then...starting from today...i will be your big brother....i mean....big sister. Deal?😊"

Littlegirl:~"Deal....!😄"

    After an hour....one of Yoona's best buddy who always ask for his help had come again....

Minho:~"Yoona...i need your help😯!"

Yoona:~"You are unbelievable...again?😩.  Just how many girls had really fall in love with you already!?😑"

    But this time is different....

Minho:~"No...is not that kind of help i want from you this time. One of the poor puppy at Bora's anglican church which Bora always goes had fall very sick. Bora is busy as usual. She cannot join us. Bora told me to ask for your help. Bora and i need your help to heal the poor puppy...is it ok?😣"

    When Yoona heard that there is a sick animal...he quickly rush towards Min Ho's sports car. There is no customers today. So...Yoona just quickly drag Min Ho to his car and.......

Yoona:~"Let's go!!!!😬"

Minho:~"Ye...yes..madam...i mean...sir.😰"

    After a few minutes...Yoona and Min Ho had arrived at St mary's anglican church. It is the same church where Suzy is living. 

    When Suzy saw Min Ho's car...she quickly rush out from the church. But....when Suzy saw Yoona...Suzy was suprised. It is because Suzy still regconize Yoona as the girl who kick the rock to the dog. Suzy then point at Yoona in order to let Yoona know her meaning is...

Suzy:~"It's you!😡"

    Suzy then uses her sign languages towards Yoona...

Suzy:~"You again! You are the shameless and heartless short hair girl who purposely kick the rock to the poor puppy in order to bully him! I regconized you! Why do you come here?!!!😡"

    At that time....Yoona was very suprised.....but happy again to see Suzy. Actually...Yoona cannot keep his mind off her the moment he saw her that night. But...Yoona don't understand at all what Suzy is saying. So...Yoona ask Min Ho whether he understand or not...

Min Ho understand a little bit because Suzy is also the best friend of Bora and him. So...Min Ho help Yoona to translate.

Minho:~"Ummm....she said that you bully a little puppy...is..it...true...Yoona...but..i don't think an animal lover like you would do such a thing...😓"

Yoona:~"NO! Of course not! It was an accident! I did not purposely kick the rock for let it fly to the dog! It was an accident!😦"

    Min Ho then explain to Suzy using sign languages...

Minho:~"It was an accident. He didn't do it on purpose. He is my best buddy. He will not such a thing. Besides....he loves animals that is poor and cripple. He has a pet shop which fill with a lots of cripple animals. He will always bring back to his pet shop the cripple and poor animals. Trust me....he is not that kind of a person. Both of us had grow up together..😊"

    Suzy is suprised when Min Ho uses sign languages which represent..(he)...instead of..(she).

    Suzy then reply to Min Ho using sign languages...

Suzy:~".....he..?😨"

    Min Ho is not suprises when people always think Yoona is a girl. So...Min Ho tell Suzy the truth by using sign languages. Min Ho and Bora never tell lies to Suzy all this time because Min Ho and Bora cares and loves Suzy so much.

Minho:~"Believe me...is a.....he...not she.😌" 

    Yoona was very curious what Min Ho is telling Suzy. So...Yoona ask Min Ho..

Yoona:~"Min Ho...what did you just tell her?😯" 

    Min Ho then prank Yoona and said...

Minho:~"I told that you are a maniac who likes to bully and kill poor animals..he..he..he..he...😄"

Yoona:~"You what....?!!!!😲"

Minho:~"No....i'm just kidding. I told her the truth about you.😌"

Yoona:~"Which is......😡"

Minho:~"You are actually a........guy.😌"

    At that time....one of the orphan rush out from the church to let Suzy know that the puppy is getting more sick.

    Min Ho then quickly told Yoona to nurse the sick puppy. First...Suzy don't allow Yoona to go inside to help the sick puppy by blocking the church main entrance. But...Min Ho then using sign languages to tell Suzy..

Minho:~"He is also a animal doctor. Trust me....Suzy.☺"

    Finally...Suzy trust Min Ho. Suzy then moved away from the church entrance to let Yoona go in and heal the puppy.

    Yoona quickly went to heal the sick puppy. An injection was given to the sick puppy. 

    After half an hour....the puppy slowly went back to his normal condition. Suzy is very happy when she saw that the puppy is well ok. 

    After that Yoona and Min Ho were told to stay back for dinner. Suzy and other orphans were busy prepairing the foods for dinner. As Suzy was prepairing for dinner...Yoona was busy healing all the poor and cripples animals at the church. Yoona gives some injections, medicines and healthy foods for all the animals. 

    When Suzy saw how kind and caring that Yoona care for the animal....she think that maybe she had misjudged Yoona. She think that maybe it was really an accident. And besides....Min Ho and Bora never lies to her. Not even once. And Suzy trust what Min Ho had told her about Yoona.

    At that time...Suzy was asking herself inside her own heart....

Suzy:~"How come a very pretty girl like that actually is a.......guy.😶 She...i mean he really and totally looks like a girl."

    As dinner was ready to be serve...as Yoona was trying to help Suzy but..Suzy still look at Yoona angrily even thought she already know that Yoona is not that kind of person.

    Yoona at that time was just looking at Suzy. He just cannot keep his eyes off Suzy......

    Yoona never feel like this before.....

    After the dinner...Yoona and Min Ho went back. Suzy told Min Ho that Bora actually came this morning..

Suzy:~"Bora came this morning. Please come together next time.😀"

Minho:~"Ok. Don't worry.😊"

    But as Yoona want to say good bye to Suzy...Suzy just look at him fiercely again and walk away....