Chapter 4:~"..........first time....."

Don't forget me...

    Today is Monday again. Christmas is near. Many people had come out to enjoy the beautiful Christmas atmosphere.

    Today morning....Yoona is feeding all his sick and crippled animals. Besides Yoona....there is a bunch of college girls who went inside Yoona's pet shop just to see Yoona. All of them are pretending to look around but actually....all of their eyes were only on Yoona. These bunch of college girls had already know that Yoona's true identity.

Collegegirl A:~"I...it's him...😍"

Collegegirl B:~"He indeed really looks exactly like a girl.😶"

Collegegirl C:~"She...i mean he is so pretty.😍"

    After a few minutes...there is a guy who come into Yoona's pet shop. But what suprise everyone including Yoona is because that guy dressed like a girl with make up on his face. Then...the guy try to sounds like a girl...

Geungsuk:~"Good morning everyone......😚"

    He is Jang Geung Suk. He is one of Yoona's best buddy also. All this time...Geung Suk always rivals with Yoona in order to see who is more pretty...either him or Yoona. But...Yoona always wins.

    The reason why Geung Suk dress as a girl this morning is because he want to see whether people will think that he is a girl. But unfortunately....all people can see that Geung Suk is a guy surely. So...the college girls who saw Geung Suk who dress as a girl began to laught.

Collegegirl A:~"Ha...ha..ha...look at him. He is so funny...😂"

Collegegirl B:~:"Why is he wearing a girl dress?😰"

    Geung Suk had lose to Yoona again.

Geungsuk:~"Ok. That's it! Why nobody thinks that i am a girl?!!😡"

    Suddenly...a girl come into Yoona's pet shop. She is Park Shin Hye. Shin Hye is Geung Suk's girlfriend. She is a guitarist who plays at one of the music cafe. Shin Hye is a tomboy who has a short hair like Yoona and she always looks like a guy. Sometimes...when Shin Hye come to Yoona's pet shop to help Yoona...people who visit Yoona's pet shop will always thought that Shin Hye is Yoona's little brother and Yoona is Shin Hye's older sister.

    Geung Suk knows Shin Hye when he went to the music cafe where Shin Hye is working. During that time...many sour and sweet moments had gone by and finally....two of them had become together.

    Shin Hye then went to Geung Suk and wipe away the lipstick which Geung Suk had put on.

Shinhye:~"It is because you are not girl enought to wear that dress. You will never ever gonna defeat Yoona...😊"

    Yoona who had just finish feeding all his crippled and sick animals then come to Shin Hye and give her a can of cat food for Shin Hye to bring back home for her cat...

Yoona:~"Actually....Geung Suk is also a pretty boy. If he is a girl...i will definitely want him to become my girlfriend...😄"

Geungsuk:~"Ha..ha...very funny.😬"

    After a few minutes....Min Ho and Bora had come into Yoona's pet shop. Geung Suk and Shin Hye are very happy to see Min Ho and Bora because all of them are always busy with their own personal matters until there is no time to meet and see each others.

    But...Min Ho and Bora are very suprised to see Geung Suk wearing a girl dress.

Bora:~"Oh...Geung...Su...Suk. Are...u...ok?😰"

    Min Ho started to laught hardly.....

Minho:~"Muahaahahahaha.............😂😂😂"

Geungsuk:~"Don't...you...dare...laught....😬"

    But Min Ho keeps laughting...

Minho:~"Ha..ha..ha..ha....oh...i..can't...stand..it...my....stomach...hurts...ha..ha...ha..ha....😂😂"

Geungsuk:~"I hate you...😬"

    But during that time...Bora received a message from her phone. It was from Suzy. Suzy told Bora that she just found 8 small puppies which no one wants. One of them is very very sick and it looks like it was about to die. So...Suzy ask Bora if Bora and Min Ho can ask Yoona for his help again to heal the sick puupy which was about to die.

Bora:~"It's from Suzy. She said that she just found 8 small puppies and one of them is very very sick. Yoona...can you please help the sick puppy...?😓"

    Yoona who heard there is a sick animal quickly went to get his medical equitments...

Yoona:~"No problem...."

    So...Yoona, Min Ho, Bora, Geung Suk and Shin Hye quickly went to St mary's anglican church...

    After a few minutes...all of them had arrived at St mary's anglican church. 

    When Suzy saw Min Ho's car had arrived....she quickly rush outside. Suzy then used sign languages to comunicate with Bora and Min Ho...

Suzy:~"The little one is very very very sick. I'm so scared. The little sick puppy looks like he cannot make it.(Suzy then began to cry.)😢"

    Bora and Shin Hye then quickly went and comfort Suzy. Bora and Shin Hye then used sign languages to tell Suzy that...

Bora:~"Don't worry...Yoona is here. Everything is gonna be alright.☺"

Shinhye:~"Don't worry. We are here....Yoona is the best animal doctor i ever known.☺"

    Yoona at that time is already getting ready to heal the little sick puppy. Althought Yoona is eager to heal the little sick puppy...but he just cannot keep his eyes off Suzy again....

    Yoona then went towards Suzy who was been comfort by Bora and Shin Hye...

Yoona:~"Please show me the little puppy..."

    Bora then help Yoona to translate what he is saying to Suzy. So...Suzy quickly show Yoona the way and both of them went into the church together to save the sick puppy.

    When both of them had arrived at the place where Suzy keep the little sick puppy...Yoona then quickly examine the little puppy. Yoona then gave the little sick puppy an injection.

    After a few minutes...the little sick puppy finally had recover.

    Yoona's heart was moved when he saw Suzy was crying and worrying about the sick little puppy. Yoona then speak to herself inside her heart...

Yoona:~"She has a kind heart.......she....is...😶"

    When Suzy knew that Yoona was looking at her...Suzy then starts to look at Yoona angrily like the first time she meet Yoona. Suzy then went out from the church to meet Bora and the rest.

Suzy:~"The little puppy is alright already. Thanks to all of you.😄"

    Shin Hye then told Suzy by using sign languages...

Shinhye:~"Actually...he is the one you should thank..😊"

    Yoona now is walking slowly out from the church.

    As all of them were leaving...Suzy then used her phone to type what she wants to say to Yoona...

Suzy:~"Hey you...! Please stay for a while to look after the sick little puppy. I'm afraid that it started to get sick again.😓"

    So...Yoona decided to stay for a while. Min Ho and the rest then went back.

Minho:~"We go back first. Take care. It is cold."

Bora:~"Yoona...don't forget to drink hot drinks if u feel cold."

Geungsuk:~"Hey Yoona..let's compete next time. Take care your heart. The weather is cold."

Shinhye:~"Yoona...please take care. Call us if u need anything.You too Suzy...take care"

    All of them cares for Yoona because all of them know that Yoona's heart is very weak.

    Yoona was very happy when Suzy told him to stay for a while to look after the sick puppy just in case it is sick again. 

    During that time...Yoona visited the place where Suzy keep all her poor and crippled animals. Yoona then went to have fun with all the poor and crippled animals.

Yoona:~"Ha..ha.ha....all of u r so...cute. come here...😄"

    It was almost 5pm. Suzy and the other orphans are busy prepairing dinner. Yoona suggested that he want to help....so he went inside the kitchen.

    At that time...Suzy was busy cooking. Yoona who saw Suzy was cooking just cannot keep his eyes off Suzy. 

    Suzy who knows that Yoona is looking at her..again...suddenly looks at Yoona angrily like she always does. So...Yoona then look the other way.

    After dinner...Yoona decided to visit the litttle puppy again. This time the little puppy had finally become well.

    Yoona then went to tell Suzy that the little puppy is ok already by using his phone.

Yoona:~"The little sick puppy is ok already. Don't worry.😊"

    Suzy who always looks at Yoona angrily all this time began to took out her phone and type what she wants to say to Yoona..

Suzy:~"Thank You....😶"

    Yoona then reply back using his phone..

Yoona:~"You are very welcome...😄"

    Suzy finally stop looking at Yoona angrily like she used to. Suzy began to smile shy to Yoona because since Suzy already know Yoona actually is a guy.

    This is the first time Suzy smile to Yoona.....

    Yoona and Suzy then sit on a bench in front of the church together. Suzy then took out her phone and type what she wants to say to Yoona...

Suzy:~"Hey you...! How come you look totally and exactly like a girl...?😶"

    Yoona then started to used his phone to type what he wants to say to Suzy...

Yoona:~"I myself also don't know. I was born like this. Maybe my mom wants a daughter so much at that time and.....😣"

    Suzy then reply back...

Suzy:~"Ha..ha..ha.....you make me laught.😄"

    It is almost 9 pm...Yoona decided to go back. So...Yoona used her phone to tell Suzy...

Yoona:~"I think i should go back. Call me if you need any help. I will be glad to come and help you again always...😊"

    Suzy then used her phone to reply...

Suzy:~"Ok. I will. Take care....😶"

    So...Yoona then leave the church by walking back to his pet shop since Yoona enjoys walking.

    But at that night...when Suzy was lying on her bed....Suzy just cannot stop thinking about Yoona. 

Suzy:~"Yoona..............😶"