Chapter 1:~"....the silent night........."

Don't forget me...

    It is December already. Christmas is just two weeks away. All the shops along the street had been beautifully decorated by their owners. Christmas tree will always been found in each and every shops. Besides that...the streets are also been decorated beautifully with many fancy and beautiful Christmas' decorative stuffs. Those who walk along the street will feel like they are really in a fantasy world.

    Along the beautiful Christmas street...there is also a shop which had been decorated beautifully by the owner. It is a pet shop. But..the shop's decoration was special. Cute..fluffy..solf animals toys were hanging outside the shop instead of Christmas decoration stuffs. Besides that...the owner had used a bunch of small cute fluffy solf animal toys to create a colourful..fluffy..solf animal toys Christmas tree.

    Many little children had always been gathering outside that pet shop to look at the special and pretty Christmas decoration. Some went inside in order to look at the pets which were inside the pet shop.

    But...all the animals inside the pet shop are crippled in a certain way. The owner of the shop is a person who always took in and bring home the crippled and sick animals who no ones want them anymore. The owner of the pet shop then nurse them..heal their wounds and care for them. What interesting is that..the owner of the pet shop always gives away the crippled animals for free to anybody who really want and care for them.

    Althought is a pet shop..but the owner is always give away the poor and crippled animals for free without charging the customers even a single cent. Besides that...the owner also always help other people to heal their animal when they are sick for free.

    But...besides little children..the pet shop is also crowded by many girls and guys always. It is because the reason all of them come to the pet shop is to meet the owner of the pet shop. 

    Those who saw the owner of the pet shop for the first time will 100% surely think that the owner is a very very pretty girl. So...for the guys who always come to the pet shop..the purpose is to meet the pretty owner. But.....all the guys will never realized that the owner of the pet shop actually is a...............guy.

    As for all the girls...the reason why they always come to the pet shop is because  they had found out that the owner actually is a......guy. All the girls are crazy for him.

    Today is Friday. As usual...many people had come to the pet shop. Some come to find a poor pet which they want to care for. Some little children and their parents come to see the fluffy decorations. Some guys who haven't know the owner actually is a guy..come to see him. Some girls who already know that the owner is a guy..come to meet him.

    Besides that..today there are a bunch of schoolgirls who gathered outside just in order to look at the owner.

Girl A:~"It's him...it's him!"

Girl B:~"Oh...he is sooooo sweet and pretty.." 

Girl C:~"He is soooooo cute. I'm in love!"

    During that time...the owner of the pet shop is busy giving an injection to a little puppy who has no front legs. The owner found the little puppy near to a garbage can along the street this morning.

Yoona:~"Here you go. You will feel better. Now..let's get u something to eat."

    Yoona then put the little puppy in a comfortable cage and he opened a can of delicious dog food for the little puppy.

    After a few minutes...a handsome guy who really likes to care for crippled and poor animals came in to Yoona's pet shop. But..there are two reason why that handsome guy came to Yoona's pet shop. 1st:-to really look for a poor pet he can care for. 2nd:-to meet the pretty Yoona because he still think Yoona is a girl.

Woobin:~"Hi....hi...good morning""..

Yoona:~"Oh..hi...is you again. Good morning. You sure r early today...😄"

    Yoona knows that Woobin is a person who really like to care for poor animals. And Yoona also know that Woobin still think that he is a girl. So...Yoona try to act like a girl in front of him.

    Yoona then talk to herself in her heart...

Yoona:~"He..he...he still think that i'm a girl. Good! I will try to act like a girl in front of him.😈"

    Yoona then went and took the little puppy who has no front legs which he found this morning and show it to Woobin. Then..Yoona started to act sweet and cute as a girl.

Yoona:~"I found him this morning. Look how pity he is. He has no front legs. Whould you like to care for him?😚"

    Woobin who really has a heart for poor animals decided to take care of the little puppy who have no front legs.

Woobin:~"Ok. Don't worry. I will surely take care of him."

    Yoona then purposely look deeply into Woobin's eyes and say...

Yoona:~"Thank you. You r a good guy. I wish i had a sweet..kind-hearted boyfriend like you...😚"

    Woobin then started to blush...

Woobin:~"Ha...ha..ha...u r welcome. I think i should get going....bye.😍"

    Woobin then walk out of Yoona's pet shop with the little puppy.

Yoona:~"Ha..ha...another guy who fall in love with me...😂."

    After a few minutes...another handsome guy come in. But this guy knows that Yoona is a guy. Min Ho then walk towards Yoona and whisper in Yoona's ear....

Minho:~"I need your help!😧"

    He is Lee Min Ho. He is one of Yoona's best friend. 

    Yoona knows exactly what kind of help that Min Ho needs from him. Actually...there are many many girls who fall in love Min Ho also. He is very rich and very handsome. But..Min Ho has a girlfriend already and he loves her very much. Her name is Bora. Min Ho always want to show Bora to  the other girls who fall in love with him. But the problem is...Bora is always busy. So...because of that...Min Ho always beg Yoona to become a girl and to pretend to be his girlfriend in front of the other girls who likes Min Ho.

Yoona:~"Again...?!😩. Let me guess....Bora is busy.again....is it?😑"

    Min Ho then smile to Yoona...

Minho:~"You are my best brother. I know you'll help me.😌"

Yoona:~"Let me guess again...tonight?😩"

    Min Ho then put his left arm around Yoona like both of them are best buddy and said...

Minho:~"6.00 pm. I will come and pick u up.😊"

    When Min Ho was putting his left arm around Yoona...many guys who still think Yoona is a a girl who were in the pet shop began to become jeaolous.

Guy A:~"Who is that guy?!! How dare he put his arm around my dream girl!!!😠"

Guy B:~"Who do that guy think he is!!!!😡"

    It is almost 6pm. Min Ho had come to pick up Yoona. Much to Min Ho's expected. Yoona had dress himself as a girl again. Yoona just look exactly like a girl and he looks very very pretty.

Minho:~"Wow...good. let's go...shall we?😄"

Yoona:~"I hate you...😡"

    So....Yoona and Min Ho had arrived at a coffee house. The girl who fall in love with Min Ho had been sitting outside the coffee house waiting for Min Ho. Yoona and Min Ho then came towards the girl. Min Ho then pretend to hold Yoona's hand in order to act like Yoona is his girlfriend. 

    The girl who fall in love with Min Ho was shocked when she saw Min Ho is holding Yoona's hand. She quickly got up from her chair...

Thegirl:~"Wh...who is she😲?"

Minho:~"She is my girlfriend..and also my future wife. I'm so sorry.😌"

Thegirl:~"No! I don't believe it! No! No!😲"

Minho:~"It is true. She is the one i love.😌"

Thegirl:~"No! I don't believe it! Unless you kiss her...i will believe!😲"

     Min Ho and Yoona was shocked to hear what the girl just request. It is because there has never been a case where they were told to kiss each others. Everytimes the plan work successfully when Yoona and Min Ho were holding hands only. This is the first time they were told to kiss each others.

    Min Ho slowly look at Yoona. Yoona look back at Min Ho with his big round eyes starring at Min Ho in order to told Min Ho and let Min Ho know his meaning is....

Yoona:~"Don't you dare kiss me!!!! I'll will definitely kill you!!!!!😬"

    Min Ho was scared by Yoona's look. Min Ho got the meaning because two of them are forever best buddy. But Min Ho had no choice. Min Ho then pretend to look at Yoona gently and get ready to kiss Yoona.

    Yoona then look at Min Ho with his more bigger eyes and let Min Ho know that...

Yoona:~"Don't you dare!!! I swear i'm gonna kill you!!!!😲"

    But...Min Ho finally kissed Yoona on the lips.

Minho:~"Yoona...i love you.😵"

    Min Ho then look at the girl and said...

Minho:~"See...i already prove to you. she is really the one i love....forever.😓"

    After seeing Min Ho really kiss Yoona...the girl just started to cry and run away.

    Finally...Min Ho was happy. But...he knows what is waiting for him. He is scared to look at Yoona. So...Min Ho just turn his head very very very slowly and try to look at Yoona with his scary face. Indeed....Yoona is looking fiercy at Min Ho with his biggest and roundest fierce eyes in order to let Min Ho knows that..

Yoona:~"You're dead!!!!!😠"

    Min Ho then smile sweetly and scarely and said...

Minho:~"Come let's go home. It is late...😓"

    Yoona still look at Min Ho with his biggest and roundest fierce looking eyes and reply...

Yoona:~"It...is...just.....6.25pm.😬"

Minho:~"Oh...is it..? ha..ha..ha....ha..do..u..want some of your favourite green tea ice cream?😓"

    Yoona still looking fiercely at Min Ho with his biggest and roundest eyes...

Minho:~"He..he..he..how about some of your favourite sushi?😓"

    Yoona still looks at Min Ho fiercely...then he punch Min Ho at his stomach and walk away in his girl dress...

Minho:~"Ouch..! Hey....at least let me send u home....😥"

Yoona:~"I'm walking home....!😬

    Min Ho who is one of Yoona's best friend knows that Yoona's heart is weak. Yoona ever went for a heart operation because Yoona's heart altery is very weak. Yoona almost die during the operation.

Minho:~"Yoona...it is cold. Please take care. Call us if you need us."😯

    Yoona who knows that Min Ho cares for his weak heart and health just smile gently at Min Ho and walk away..

Yoona:~"Don't worry....😊"

    Yoona then walk slowly to her shop in his girl dress. When Yoona walk pass by some shops and foods stalls...all the guys just look at Yoona and cannot keep their eyes off her because all of them think that Yoona is a pretty girl.

    As Yoona was walking along the beautiful Christmas decoration road..he noticed a little puppy which is freezing cold near a garbage area where shop owners throw their rubbishs.

    Yoona quickly went to reach for the poor little puppy who was freezing to death. As he was walking faster to the puppy...Yoona's right feet accidently kicked a rock and the rock just fly to the little puppy and hit him.

Yoona:~"😨Oh!!!! I' m so sorry!!!! Come let me see.....are you ok😢?"

    But as Yoona was trying to reach for the little puppy...suddenly some one hit his head with a rock. When Yoona turn back and see who that person was....Yoona saw a girl who is looking very fiercely at Yoona.

    The girl then came rushing towards Yoona angrily. Yoona was a little of suprise and scare. But....as the girl who hit Yoona's head with a a rock finally stand in front of Yoona....she just keep quiet and say nothing. She just look at Yoona angrily. Yoona was suprise at that time. 

    The girl who hit Yoona's head with a rock is actually  cannot hear and speak. She is deaf. Her name is Bae Suzy. She is an orphan. She live in an Anglican church not far. Suzy also likes animals. Like Yoona...Suzy likes the poor and the crippled animals the most. Suzy likes to took them into her church, heals and cares for them. Suzy always display all the animals in front of her church in order to give away them to those who really wants to care for them.

    At that time...Suzy thought Yoona purposely kick the rock to the little frozen puppy in order to hit and bully the little poor frozen puppy. That's why Suzy purposely throw the rock at Yoona's head.

    Suzy who was standing in front of Yoona and looking fiercely at him...began to took out a phone and started to type what she want to say to Yoona...

    After finishing typing...Suzy showed it to Yoona for him to read...

Suzy:~"You heartless girl!!!! How could you do this to a poor little animal. Shame on you!!!!!"😡

    Yoona was not suprise that Suzy call her a girl because Yoona dress like a girl at that time and Yoona knows that he looks like a girl. But....Suzy never know that Yoona actually is a guy.

    After reading the text...Yoona finally know why Suzy throw the rock at his head. Yoona then said to herself inside her heart..

Yoona:~"She must thought that i do that on purpose😦"

    Yoona was suprise to see that Suzy cannot talk. Yoona speak to herself silently...

Yoona:~"She can't talk......"

    But as Yoona was trying to explain by using his own phone to type what he want to say...Suzy just rush towards the poor frozen puppy and hold the poor little puppy tightly from freezing to death. Suzy then starts to rub the entire body of the little poor puppy.

    When Yoona saw what Suzy had done...something goes on inside his heart. Something he never feel before....

Yoona:~"She likes animals too.........the way she care for the puppy........😶"

    After that...Suzy gives Yoona one last final angry looks and started to walk away with the poor frozen little puppy.

    Yoona just look at Suzy gently as Suzy walk away...

Yoona:~"Wh....who is she.......she can't speak....but...her heart speaks.....kindly...and.....😶"