TOTALLY NOT AN UPDATE...SORRY =(( (POLL)

Kiss The Rain

First of all, my brain isn't really functioning well these days. I have suffered from frustration and depression lately (school works, personal problems and identity crisis).I zoned out (like Jessica) during classes and didn't focus on my subjects; I just thought how Imma solve those problems but I was wrong T.T . My grades went lower and I almost flunked out....geez that is why I needed another week (or two, sorrrrrry!) to finish this fic and move on and accept every little that has happened to me.

ONCE AGAIN...I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SHEER STUPIDITY.

But...

Behind every bad news there is a good news. After finishing this fic, I'm going to make another Haesica fanfic as requested by some readers. I have thought about 4 crappy plots but I don't know which wold be the first to take on the throne. That is why I needed help from the readers (you) to determine which is which.

The titles are still temporary. I might change them if my story misfits the title.

A.    Reincarnated (angst) - It was prophesied that the 10'th generation great grand daughter (Jessica) of King *** of the Joseon Dynasty is destined to be the "DESTROYER" of the world (some evil witch cursed the King and a piece of her soul will be reincarnated to Jessica). In order to break the curse, someone has to kill the "destroyer" before she reaches 25. Since this is a family secret and no one knows about the destroyer, the King pleaded his right hand and trusted servant to tell his family about this secret and must be passed to every generation until the 10th one. Whoever will be his servant's great granddaughter/son must kill Jessica; who turned out (sadly) to be Donghae.

 

B.     Immortals (angst) – another sorrowful and somehow historical story here. During the Joseon Dynasty (I’m so sorry, this is the only dynasty I know but I’ll try to research other if this story wins the poll), there were people called “Immortals”. Of course, by just looking at the term, they are those who live eternally in life. Their main purpose is to protect the royal family from the barbarians. Their tribe includes the married couple, Sooyeon (Jessica) and Donghae; both famous for their invincible strength and power. Until one day, Donghae suddenly disappeared and no one knows the what really happened. Sooyeon was devastated and went looking for him but he was not traceable. Two centuries had passed, Sooyeon has changed her name to Jessica and became the greatest secret agent in the history. Everything changed when her boss, Lee Soo-man, asked her to capture the world’s deadliest assassin by the name of Aiden Lee who, by chance, resembles her lost husband, Donghae.

 

C.     Daddy-Long-Legs –This story is inspired by the novel Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster (I know most of you are familiar to this story). Jessica is a 22 year-old poor typical college student who lives with her widowed mother ever since her father died from an accident/serious illness when she was only a toddler. She depends on her unknown benefactor who sends her money and a letter (which she also replies) every month, for almost 10 years. Here comes Lee Donghae, her mysterious and annoying neighbour who came to live beside their apartment for 5 years. She calls him “Maniac Ahjusshi”; maniac because he’s very weird and infuriating at times; and “Ahjusshi” because he’s 6 years older than her. This story mostly is about Jessica’s letters to Daddy-Long-Legs and her love-hate relationship with the “Maniac Ahjusshi”, Lee Donghae.

 

D.    Noona – a story inspired by the movie “Baby and Me” starring Jang Geun-suk and Girl’s Generation’s Hello Baby starring you-know-who-is-who and Kyungsan. Jessica is a simple yet deadly high school student. She doesn’t have her own mafia but she mostly joins gang wars; which made her hussy mother disappointed almost every day. Speaking of her mom, Jessica’s mother left her father for another man and she once again left her another man for another man and another man and another man. The history of her life changed when a poor woman beseeched her mother to take care of her baby son (Kyungsan) because she has no money to feed him and due to idiocy and pity, her mother accepted the baby. Jessica was distressed and told her mother to take Kyungsan to someone who can help him. But her mother insisted to keep the baby because she wanted a son. Her mom was finally wedded to her American fiancée and told Jessica that she’ll be leaving Korea for months (years actually) for her honeymoon and take care of Kyungsan while she’s gone; which left Jessica greatly distraught. This story is about love, acceptance, and forgiveness.

Here is the poll:

 

I’M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY.

But I promise to write the final chapter/s of Kiss The Rain next week.

Thank you for understanding my situation. 

*hits head on the wall*