Finale

Kiss The Rain

 

Sorry for the very late update. School days were so hard for me and I was very busy with school projects and other things related to school. I was also hospitalized for three days due to exhaustion and acute tonsillitis. Please forgive me for making you wait. I'm really sorry guys!

I hope you'll understand me.

I once again apologize for this ugly chapter. I haven't fully recovered well

Thank you for supporting this fic!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Uh, excuse me. Please excuse me, I have a baby here”

Despite of having a baby to carry around, Jessica managed to get out of the crowd. Just like her, they are also waiting for their courageous loved ones to be discharged in the army. The discharge ceremony is almost finished and she couldn’t wait to show Donghae how big their baby has gotten. She, along with their baby, hasn’t visited him for a month since this (days before discharging) was one of the most crucial stages of army life.

Baby what?

Yes, they have.

Two months after Donghae’s enlistment in the army, Jessica discovered that she was pregnant with his baby.

(Remember the last chapter? Kekeke)

It was hard for Jessica, of course. How would you feel if your husband was gone for the army and at the same time you were pregnant? It must be really difficult for her knowing that she has to experience the hardships of pregnancy all by herself. Jessica never felt so alone in her life. Good thing her family and friends were there to help her. But it’s not just the same it’s never the same having your husband beside you. She needs to stay strong for the baby...for their baby.

It was tough for Donghae too.

Well, on a funnier side.

-Flashback-

“Lee Donghae, you have a visitor. She must be your wife” the sergeant called out from the barracks

His face lightened up since it was only her second time to visit him...not knowledgeable for the impending doom about to take place

“Jessica!” he waved happily at her direction, showing his handsome lop-sided smile

...And...er...she seems quite...pissed off

“Hi there beautiful, I missed you a lot” he whispered, hugging her as if forever

With all her might, Jessica pushed him away and...

PAK!

“What was that slap for?!” 

“You want to know why?! HUH?” she said, heaving his collar firmly

And another slap...and punch...and kick...finally, a slap.

“Jessica! Stop! Ouch!” he whimpered of pain

Good thing, he eventually had a control on her grip and brought to a halt on whatever the hell she’s doing right now. And Donghae realized that her beautiful face was already tear-stained.

“Shush now, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Tell me”

“Don’t you how it’s hard for me to experience morning sickness and nausea. Vomiting to the place wherever my ing body brings me”

His eyes broadened and his jaw dropped as if Jessica had swallowed a whale.

“So..so..does that mean?” he stuttered due to shock, excitement and confusion

PAK!

“You deserve that slap, PABO! I’m pregnant! You made me pregnant! If you hadn’t seduced me that night, I wouldn’t have gotten pregnant and experience this dumb headache! Now I’m all alone and it’s all because of you...you dimwit...you -addict!” she said in between sobs

Donghae ignored the protest her wife was giving him...although they were mostly offensive, mind-wrenching, dignity-crashing complaints. To the extent that he could already hear other army men laughing and throwing mischievous grin at him. He won’t care...as long as Jessica’s beside him.

He threw himself onto his wife and gave her the most lovingly tight hug he has ever given her, and unaware that he’s already crying tears of joy. “You make me so happy. I really really really really really really love you” he said as he kissed her forehead lightly, down to her nose, cheeks, and finally, her lips.

“Shut up. I can’t breathe and you’re crushing our baby”

“YES! I know! WE HAVE A BABY! WOOOOOO! GUYS! We’re going to have a baby, I’m going to be a father soon!” he yelled as if he was a madcap

He doesn’t care.

-end of flashback-

Whenever Jessica visits him, he prepares himself from sudden physical attacks and mood swings. He has gotten a bit heavier too after experiencing sympathetic pregnancy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couvade_syndrome). It was stressful but he’s happy, aware that he is going to be a father soon.

-Flashback (Donghae’s POV)-

I’m really worried for Jessica and our baby right now...and for myself. Seriously, I’m really afraid for my dear life. Why? She might kill me anytime. Ok, I tell you that Jessica’s naturally bipolar even before she got pregnant but this case is really different. Her continuous bawling and frequent mood swings is really annoying. She cries river forever. And she couldn't just contain herself from hitting me!

This is her third trimester and I couldn’t help but to be troubled. I feel guilty for leaving her when she needs a husband. I should have not signed for the army earlier. I’m thankful to my in-laws and my parents for filling up the duty and responsibilities of a father. Although I remember the last time when Jessica’s dad visited me and gave me a big smack on the face. He told me how hard it was for him to see his daughter suffer from amnesia and now pregnancy. Again, I was not beside Jessica in times of her agony. (WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A GIRL!)

 He cried, I cried, I apologized many times and promised that I’ll make it up to her as soon as she delivers out our baby (I mean it!), and we compromised immediately. Fate is really playing a trick on me. (I wasn’t surprised to know how/where my wife got her bipolarity. I love mia familia).

HEY. I suffered too! I was ually frustrated for a year and a month!

-Author’s POV-

And The Queen Jessica has arrived...much to Donghae’s grief-er-disbelief- I mean-happines.

“Hi honey! How are you?” she greeted him sweetly...and nicely

“I’m fine. How about you?” he hugged her back “This is going to be a long day” he thought, grinning sheepishly

“Hon, you should be resting now since it’s your third trimester and who drove you here? You shouldn’t be driving” Donghae asked anxiously

“I asked Sooyoung to drive for me...I can’t get enough of you...” she winked at him seductively

Ever since Jessica got pregnant, she became more glowing, beautiful, sultrier and her s has gotten a lot bigger. And being the Donghae he is, he just couldn’t stop his ual drive to rise up whenever she’s there.

“Err...Sica...hehe” he held her hand tightly and his other hand hanging onto his dear crotch

“Why? Do I look repulsive? I admit that I’d gotten a lot bigger these past few months but...but...Don’t you love me?” 

YES.

SHE CRIED.

HE PANICKED.

AGAIN.

“Shhhh...no! You’re still beautiful. Don’t think about that. Ok? I love you. Look, you might be bigger now but-“

“SEE! I’m a lot bigger now! You think I’m ugly!” she cried between wails

“No Jessica!” he tried to hush her but she was unstoppable

He knew this would happen. Why? Because it happens every time! They do this always. They were always the centre of attraction.

“Don’t touch me! I’m going to call Sooyoung”

“What the-“

“And don’t ever set foot on my house anymore! *ring* Hello? Sooyoung?”

“Be patient Donghae. This won’t last” he thought

“WHAT?! YOU’RE HAVING A DATE WITH CHANGMIN?! I thought you’re going to drive me home!”

“But not this time Jessica! I told you, I’m going to drive you home by 3:00 PM! Can I talk to Donghae?” Sooyoung yelled from the other line

“Here take this!” Jessica literally threw off the phone to Donghae

She was really infuriating.

“Hello Sooyoung?”

“What happened to your wife?” the girl asked from the other line

“Long story. I’m really sorry for bothering you. You would understand her, wouldn’t you?”

“I know. I’ll just let Yuri do the job”

“Thank you! I’m really sorry for bothering your schedule”

“No, it’s ok , as long as I’m your baby’s godmother. Congratulations Donghae. Goodbye”

“Thank you. Bye” with that, their conversation ended “Jessica...”

 “Dong...hae...ahhhh...it hurts... I think I’m going to give birth”

And there she was, wincing in pain. But Donghae just stood there frozen. He was attacked by a huge blow on his head...that his wife is going to deliver their child soon...that they’re going to be parents soon...that he’s going to be a father anytime of the day...

“What the! Why are you standing there?! I’m going to give birth”

He then ran to her side and gave her a comforting massage  on the hand and back

“What? Are you ok?”

The look on his face seems alarmed but still...he was still paralyzed...not knowing what to do due to dread.

“Just. Give. Me. A. ing. Ambulance! Ahhh, it hurts Donghae”

“Ok I’ll call the hospital...just stay calm”

He wasn’t calm.

Phew, his wife almost gave birth in the ambulance but thanks to the nurses and doctors who kept Jessica composed during the painful trip to the hospital. After delivering the baby, Donghae was permitted to join Jessica in the hospital for five days much to his delight. He said that he can only go back to the army after he had already seen his daughter and his wife ok.

“Mr. Lee...” the doctor called out

“Yes doctor” he looked seriously uneasy right now

The doctor smiled and said “It’s a girl”

The nurse led him to the room where Jessica is staying. He sat beside her bed and caressed her face softly. With that simple , his wife woke up...smiling at him...

“Hi there beautiful” he said beaming at her widely, tears falling down from his eyes “I’m proud of you” he continued

“I’m proud of you too” she smiled weakly as he kissed her sweat-filled forehead

*Knock knock*

The nurse came in carrying a tiny little baby wrapped in a soft white blanket.

“Our baby” they said in unison

The nurse then placed the baby on Jessica’s arm and what a moment of the lifetime. Both parents were watching their little angel in awe.

“Do you want to carry her?” she asked her husband lovingly

“If you may”

Donghae placed his arms on the baby’s body and gently carried her along. He swayed his body carefully to avoid waking the baby up.

 “Well hello there little angel. Do you know me? I’m your father. My name is Lee Donghae. Your mother and I still haven’t figured out what name should we give you, but I tell you, it is beautiful just like you. By the way, your mommy is the beautiful lady lying on the hospital bed. She couldn’t carry you right now. Oh you’re crying, do you want mommy to hold you? Why? Don’t you like me? Mommy delivered you painfully. Your mommy and I took us few minutes to create you and now you’re crying. We tried our best to make you, don’t you know that?”

Jessica just giggled and shrugged off her husband’s silliness.

These young parents’ feelings were unexplainable. Happiness was all they could think of that time.

-end of flashback-

Jessica, now, struggled to get off with the crowd. The ceremonies had ended yet no sign of Donghae.

“Excuse me. Excuse me. Aish...where’s that guy? What about you Heeyoung, have you seen Daddy?” she asked her 6-month old daughter while playfully pouting her lips, and did not get a response, which is very obvious.

By the way, in honor of the sister of Donghae’s great grandfather, Heechul, they named her Heeyoung.

Suddenly, Jessica felt a light tap on her shoulders. She turned around to find out where the tap came from only to see Donghae smiling at her widely with his arms wide open.

“I’m back! Oh! I thought you wouldn’t bring Heeyoung. Did you miss me little girl? Because I missed you so much that I couldn’t breathe” he gave off again his lop-sided smile and did an irritating buing buing for her daughter...to which Jessica detests a lot

“...”

“What? You didn’t miss me?”

“She’s busy with her new toy” Jessica retorted “Can you carry Heeyoung with you? My arms hurt”

“Well ok” her wife then gave her their baby to him “You’re just like your mother. Busily zoning out whenever there’s time”

“How about you miss? Did you miss me Jessica”? he asked, doing again his buing buing

“Aish! Don’t do that in front of me. You know how much I hate that! You’re getting on my nerves”  

“But you can’t get enough of me...I miss you” he whispered on her ear seductively sultrily whatever  “So Mrs. Lee. What do you want to do tonight?” he grinned slyly

“I... I...want to eat dinner” she seems calm but no...

“Then eat me”

“What?!” she glared at him badly, slapping his arms hardly

“Don’t tell me you’re already Jessica. You know, I’m only joking. I’m planning to bring Heeyoung to the amusement park. Hahahaha!” he was speaking loudly enough to be heard by other people

Unexpectedly, not caring on how people would think of them, Jessica subsequently kissed Donghae on the lips passionately... just in front of five hundred people.

“Just shut up Mr. Lee. Ok?”

“Oh,ok” he said in the midst of surprise

He can tell that Jessica’s blood is already rushing through her cheeks and grinned at her cheekily.

“So....”

“Later, exactly 9 o’ clock in the evening, meet me in the bedroom. Got it?” she commanded which seems to be a very soft murmur and what surprised him more was that she granted him again one of her very rare sultry winks.

“OHHHHHHHHHH. Yes, I got it. Yes, jackpot!”

 Jessica hastily walked off to avoid people’s gazes

“Hey Sica! What are you doing. That woman, really. Look Heeyoung, Mommy said you’re going to have a playmate soon. Aren’t you happy? You know, I’m very happy”

“...”

“Oh Heeyoung. Why are you like this to me?! C’mon let’s go and catch mommy. Hey Sooyeon wait for us!” Donghae then walked fast in order to catch up with her wife’s pace “Wait!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...and they all lived happily ever after...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I'm alive! It's done. Finally!