Deja Vu

Kiss The Rain

To all the readers

Sorry for this crappy chapter (thanks to my exams last week).

The italicized words represents flash backs so don't be confused

I apologize for making you wait again. I hope you'll understand :((

______________________________________________________________

-Author’s POV-

Jessica drove as fast as she can. She has to must see Donghae before he leaves for army and confess her feelings for him. Everything must be said before it’s too late. And she was trapped into an endless traffic. Thanks to the heavy rain.

Yes...it was RAINING.

“Aish...what the ! Move out of the way!”she scowled, giving the horn of her car a loud beep

After some time the traffic found its way out and her car can finally move freely. She reached another intersection which means another car jam. Not minding the traffic lights, she sped off as if she was running for her life; but of course, Donghae is her life.

She then reached the end of the highway until...a truck from the right highway rushed towards her car...ready to hit hers. She was completely alarmed and startled...afraid she might not get out of this mess alive. Jessica is not afraid to die but seeing Donghae alone makes her scared. The next thing she did was that she sped off away from the direction of the truck. She then stepped onto the brakes in order to avoid hitting other cars and here she was, still alive, sweating profusely and gasping a mouthful of air.

Jessica was really scared to death. She thought as if she’s going to die...to encounter the same tragedy that happened to her two months earlier. Everything that occurred seems like a déjà vu. Suddenly, she felt a twinge of pain on her temple. The pang becomes much painful as seconds pass by. And this time, it was really horrendously painful. She felt a burning sensation all over her head as if the time had stopped.

“Dad, let us go! Donghae doesn’t love me and you can just find other business partners to save our company! Don’t use me as a bribe! Have you forgotten that I am your daughter?”

“You are going to marry Lee Donghae, Jung Jessica! No one can stop my decision now!”

“But dad!”

“No more buts! You’ll be marrying him in two weeks so be prepared”

“Dad...Dad, don’t this to me”

~

“Ouch!”

Falling down, Jessica winced in pain after someone’s bike had bumped into her. She looked up only to see a good-looking boy wearing his school uniform, must be the culprit, reaching for her hand.

“Miss, are you ok?” he asked

“Are you sure, I’m ok?” she glared at him

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you but-“

“It’s ok, just don’t do it anymore” she stared at him curiously “Aren’t you Lee Donghae, the transferee?”

He nodded in reply. Just as she was about to turn away, Donghae blocked her away and offered his hand to her

“Nice to meet you, Jessica” he smiled

That smile made Jessica’s heart skip. She then returned a wide beam on her face.

“So, you know me also?”

“Let’s be friends from now on”

And the rest was history

~

“I love you Donghae”

She finally confessed her feelings to him but Donghae seems to hear nothing

“I know you don’t feel the same way but I have always loved you from the first time I met you” she continued

“Who cares?” he fired back coldly

It was the time when Donghae was confused between two loves. He was stuck between Ha-na and Jessica; but he instead he chose his ex over his wife.

I say he’s completely stupid.

~

After a fight with Donghae, she then decided to run away from home and stay in her parents’ house. Jessica reached for her cellphone and decided to call her mother.

“Mom, I’m leaving Donghae” she said between the sobs

“What happened Honey?” her mom asked apprehensively on the other line

“He cheated on me! I can’t stay with him anymore”

“Oh dear, how long has he been doing that to you?”

“I don’t know. I just saw him kissing with his ex behind the gate. I don’t know what to do, mom”

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll wait for you”

“Y- yes”

With that, she ended her conversation with her mom.

 It was raining heavily and you can barely see the streetlights...she then reached the intersection and...

BAM

A truck from the right highway crashed onto hers. Leaving the unconscious Jessica, soaked in cold rain and drained in warm blood.

~

Another déjà vu. No it’s not.

She finally regained all of her memories. She started to cry of joy and sadness. She’s happy because she’s got her memory back yet sad because she has to remember the bitter memories she had with Donghae.

But this isn’t the right time to think about it. And she remembered...

-Jessica’s POV-

Today is 15th of October. Today is Donghae’s birthday. . Right, I finally found my memory back. The real Jessica is back. I just can’t believe this. The incident that happened to me a while ago was similar of what occurred to the accident two months ago. Everything that happened to me today was a déjà vu of the past.

I initially drove immediately but shoot...my car has broken down (out of gas again). I guess I’ll have to run to Donghae’s house bringing no umbrella under the pouring rain. Great. And besides, the house is only few blocks away from my stance. I hate running you know but this is for Donghae and also for myself.

Soaking wet, I finally reached my destination, our house. I then pushed the door bell button continuously as if no one’s going to open the door. And what???!!! He’s going to sell the house? No, he can’t do this to me.

-Donghae’s POV-

In the middle of packing my things, the door bell rang; must be the buyer of this sad house. I opened the door only to find Jessica on the door step. Why is she here anyway? And why is she soaking wet?

“Jessica, y- you’re here”

“Of cou-, use your common sense bada!” she scowled at me and errr...slapped me at the same time

Seriously, that gesture startled me but wait...she called me ‘bada’.  She used to call me bada (accompanied with her eternal violence, e.g. punching, slapping, kicking etc.) even before she lost her memory.

Couldn’t it be?

“What is that for?!” I fought back

“Don’t sell this house”

“So...you only came here just to say that? And why wouldn’t I sell? I’m no use to you anyway and besides we’re divorced”

Ok, I need to be melodramatic just this once. Well, my emotions were actually real and I’m very ecstatic because Jessica is here. What staggered me the most was that she was carrying the divorce papers. And what do you expect? It was really soaking wet...

“What did you do to the divorce papers?!” I sounded flabbergasted (and yeah somehow, I faked my reaction) but inside me, I felt delighted

“Oh, it’s wet” she laughed like a madcap “Good thing, it’s wet”

What is certainly wrong to that woman? She then started ripping off the papers and handed me torn (poor) divorce papers and said “Throw this away, we don’t need it anymore. We’re finally together forever. Isn’t this what you wanted?” she beamed at me widely

Is she mad or something? But of course, in reality, I, Lee Donghae, is very happy to see Jung Jessica tearing up the papers to pieces; making our marriage un-(void and null). I just stared at her in amazement and she slapped me once again. Ouch.

“Would you mind letting me enter this freaking house?”

And she crossed the threshold of this damned house

“Do you want towel?” I asked

“Yes, the one that you bought from Paris”

Wha-...how did she? This is really getting odd

“How did you know about that? It was ages ago and we’re not even married yet before I bought it”

“I know, it’s your gift for me for my eighteenth birthday; and I haven’t even used or even touched that piece of cloth anyway. Why are you smirking like that?”

I was smirking because I know in myself that she’s finally regained her memory back but I’m only waiting for her to say that

“O- Ok. Just wait here and errr...please  sit”

I came back after some minute and gave her towel. She started wiping her face, hair and neck...God, she was beautiful. I can just imagine her in the shower. Uhm...I mean...never mind.

“Don’t sell this house” she said breaking the silence

“But why?”

“I paid a quarter of my savings just to buy this house”

“I paid half” I said coolly

Why can’t you say directly that you had already recovered your memory?

Looking at me in the eyes, she decisively confessed “I love you Donghae”

She still loves me, I knew it. My feelings were inexplicable.

“I loved you Donghae even before I ever redeemed my memory. My memory is back Donghae”

“I knew it” I smiled

“How did you know?”

“You gave me hints, pabo”

She started to cry and me...well, just a bit. My happy emotions piled up my whole being or maybe she’s just too happy. I then hugged her right away and she hugged me back. I can feel her warm breathe on my chest as she cuddled herself against it.

“I love you too, Jessica”

“Don’t go. Don’t leave me. I know it’s all my fault” she said between the sobs

I broke the hug and bent down my knees to level her height

“Shhh...it’s all my fault too, ok. This couldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for me so don’t blame yourself” I muttered as I wiped the tears away from her eyes.

She smiled at me in content. I love that.

I cupped her face and kissed her chastely. She wrapped her arms around me and drew circles on my neck. It felt really good and I knew she feels the same way too. She really knows how to drive a man crazy. Well, this isn’t the first time we kissed but this time is real. I know you don’t get me but during our junior year, we were playing spin the bottle. It was my turn and I chose dare then my friends forced me to kiss Jessica...so I ended up kissing her.

But there is no use thinking about that. All I have to do is to indulge the kisses my wife is giving me today. And our kiss becomes more passionate as seconds pass by...

“Happy Birthday” she muttered between kisses

“I can’t believe you still remembered my birthday after all the bad things I did to you” I said as I broke the kiss

“Well...where do you want to celebrate?” she smirked at me slyly and roamed her eyes anywhere

Now, I get her (grins evilly)

“Hmmm...anywhere” I mumbled as my eyes signalled her to the bedroom

The next thing I knew was that I pinned her to the wall and we were kissing intensely; as if there’s no tomorrow.

What happened next...is none of your business.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I'll write the epilogue as soon as possible...maybe next week. I'm really really really sorry. Just blame my freaking school works.

 

*My brain is in it's erted hype mode right now*