Chanyeol - requested by amusingmurdermachine

One-shot collection! //closed//finishing requests

 

requested by amusingmurdermachine - Soojung is Chanyeol's college junior and although she looks timid and unapproachable, she catches his attention. He asks her out but during their date, they run into Chanyeol's ex whom he still may have some lingering feelings for. 

Chanyeol sat at the back of the room, bored out of his mind. He stared out the window and ignored the teacher that was blabbering on about the European history. He looked towards Baekhyun and Chen who were whispering very loudly to each other and laughing like they were in love. He gave them a disgusted look and continued looking at the beautiful scenery of the school oval he had. 

As soon as the bell rung, signalling the start of lunch, Chanyeol sat up, grabbed his books and raced out of the room. Throwing open his locker, he threw his books in and made his way to the canteen. Need food, need food. With his eyes scanning everything for sale, he bought a meat pie along with with a bottle of 7up. He walked to the basketball court while chewing on his pie, constantly blowing on it in attempt to cool it down. 

"Oh, hey! Chanyeol has food!" Baekhyun annoying shouted. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at him, daring him to come near his food. Baekhyun stood up and within a second, snatched the precious meat pie out of Chanyeol's hand. 

"Hey!" It was too late, Baekhyun had already taken a huge bite and was currently dying because of how hot the meat was. Opening his mouth out wide, Baekhyun breathed out, using his fan to cool it down.

"Ew hyung, gross," Sehun said. Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun even though he knew Baekhyun's attention wasn't on him and sat down on the table next to Lay and D.O. When he spotted a flawless girl walking through the cafeteria doors, his eyes followed her and he felt his heart beat quicken. It was her, the girl he saw everyday. She had straight, long black hair and well defined features. She always looked serious and barely smiled but Chanyeol saw the beauty in her and the first time Chanyeol ever saw her smile, he felt like he was on cloud nine. She always hung out near the basketball courts everyday and Chanyeol was glad because that meant he saw her everyday. Sometimes, he felt himself just staring at her while she was talking to her friends. Sometimes, he would get caught and embarrassingly look away. Sometimes, when they made eye contact, he would feel himself getting lost in her beautiful brown, caramel eyes. He had a crush on her, he knew that well. All his friends did. He never had the guts to approach her though, the only time he'd seen her without a poker face and with a bright on her face was when she's with her best friends. She just looked so unapproachable. 

As she walked pass, she turned towards their table and instantly made eye contact with Chanyeol who was staring at her. He simply just froze and did nothing. Her brows raised as she looked at him. Sensing that Chanyeol wasn't going to say something, she walked passed their table and out the canteen doors. 

"I saw that little interaction there! You should ask her out," Baekhyun said enthusiastically. 

"No way, she'll never go out with me."

"Dude! She obviously wanted you to say something just before. How dense can you be!" 

"Man up, Chanyeol!"

"You've been crushing on her for too long! It's time you confess man."

"She probably sees something in you too."

Chanyeol nodded his head in determination, "I'll ask her out today!" 

 

In his 22 years on this earth, Chanyeol had never been this embarrassed before. Apparently, the girl, who's name was Ahn Soojung, was a male magnet. He had manned up and asked his two year crush out on a date but unfortunately for him, her hundreds of admirers pulled her away as soon as he had said the word 'date' and now he was standing there, with all these juniors, who were probably a whole head shorter than him, glaring at him. He put his hands up and slowly backed away. He wasn't scared of course, he just didn't want to cause a scene or anything big. 

 

Chanyeol walked out of the school with his bag strap on one of his shoulders. He would never, ever, ask Ahn Soojung out again in front of other people. He wasn't going to give up yet, he needed somewhere private. His brain was in deep thought, thinking of a romantic way he could ask Soojung out. 

"Chanyeol-sshi! Chanyeol-sshi!" he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a feminine voice call his name. He turned back and was surprised to see Soojung panting and she tried to catch her breath,

"Oh my god, are you okay?" she put her hand out to say that she was okay and Chanyeol nodded.

"So, why did you call me?" she didn't reply for a few seconds as they stood there in silence, looking into each other's eyes.

"Is that date still on?" Soojung asked, slightly embarrassed. Chanyeol was shocked to see that her face had gone a dark shade of red. Nodding his head furiously, "If you want to."

Soojung nodded back.

"Yes! Yes!" Chanyeol shouted, doing a small dance ceremony. Soojung laughed at him which made him stop and stare at her.

"You're smiling, you're laughing," Chanyeol smiled brightly.

"Am I not allowed to?"

"No, I've never seen you smile to anyone else except your friends."

"I guess you don't know me well then," she replied smugly.

 

Walking hand in hand at the amusement park, Chanyeol and Soojung were full of smiles and laughter. Chanyeol was happy that he was the one making her smile, he was happy that his crush of two years had agreed to go on a date with him. They were aruging about whether cats and dogs were better when suddenly Chanyeol stopped in his steps and froze.

"Oppa. Oppa? What's wrong?" Soojung asked, shaking his arm slightly.

"S-so-soeun," he stuttered, staring at the girl in front of them clad in a loose white t-shirt and denim shorts. 

"C-chanyeol oppa?" Soojung looked between Chanyeol and the mysterious girl, her eyes darting to and fro. She knew that they had some sort of relationship in the past. She felt jealousy bubbling inside of her and was scared that Chanyeol wouldn't want to date her anymore. She unconciously gripped onto his hand tightly and stepped closer to him.

"What are you doing here?" Soeun asks.

"I, uhm, we're on a date," he replies hesitantly.

Soeun nods here head up and down, "I see," she gives him a little sad wave and starts walking away.

"It was nice seeing you here, oppa."

"U-uh," Chanyeol said, "you too."

For the rest of the date, Chanyeol kept blanking out and Soojung knew it was because of the unexpected encounter with Soeun. 

"Oppa, do you not like me anymore?"

"Huh? No, why would you say that?" 

"You've been zoning out a lot. Are you bored of me? Who was the girl from before?" Honestly, after meeting Soeun again, Chanyeol didn't know who his heart belonged to. He had crushed on Soojung for a long time but after seeing Soeun again, memories of them dating resurfaced and his mind was filled with them. 

"See? You're zoning out again. Are you thinking about her?" 

Chanyeol looked down to see Soojung's upset face and immediately he felt upset as well. He had liked it when he made her smile and laugh, he liked it when she joked around with him and when she would randomly give his hand a squeeze while they were walking. 

"I'm not interesting anymore," Soojung said with a pout and let go of his large warm hand.

"No, no, I like you. I like you a lot. I like it when you smile because of me. I like it when you laugh because of me. I hate that you're upset because of me and I hate that you think I'm not interested in you anymore," Chanyeol spoke softly, grabbing hold of her hand again, he confessed "for two years, two years, Soojung, I've had a huge crush on you." 

Soojung's frown instantly turned upside down and into a smile. 

"Really? I've crushed on you for a long time too," she confessed quietly. Chanyeol smiled brightly and Soojung went into his arms. He gave her a bone crushing hug and totally forgot that he had just met his ex-girlfriend. 

__________________________________________________________________

OMG I'VE FINALLY FINISHED WRITING THIS OMG IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. 

im pretty proud of myself because my one-shots have been getting longer ahha

hey amusingmurdermachine (cool as username btw) i hope you enjoy you one-shot and sorry for updating slowly

guys, if you read this, i hope you guys leave a  comment because comments are what keep me motivated to keep writing (:

even a short comment would make me happy guys. 

till next time guys, bye!