Daehyun - requested by Sakura Blossoms

One-shot collection! //closed//finishing requests

requested by Sakura BlossomsHyeri's mother doesn't want her to meet up with her deaf boyfriend-Daehyun.

ITALICS MEANS SHE'S WRITING IT DOWN.

"Oppa, what do you want to do today?" You wrote on his blue notebook messily. 

"Let's relax and watch movies," Daehyun said happily kissing you on the cheek. You nodded your head up and down and ran over to his DVD collection to pick out a movie. You picked three movies and held them up to show Daehyun who pointed to the romance movie.

"My oppa likes romance movies!" You jokingly shoved the notebook in front of his face to . 

"I can't hear you but that doesn't mean my vision is impaired Hyeri. I can read your mouth too you know, you can stop writing it down," Daehyun pushed the book away from his face and started tickling you. 

"Oppa! Stop! It! Please!" You shouted while laughing like a maniac.

"What did you say? I'm sorry, I can't hear you," Daehyun teased. You slapped his hands away repeatedly and ran away from his grasp. 

"Alright, come back, I'll stop." 

You narrowed your eyes at him, not falling for his trap. "I promise I'll stop," He open his arms, telling you to come over. You slowly walked over to him and went into his arms, about to hug him back. 

"I got you!" Daehyun shouted, tickling you again. You screamed and squirmed around as you sat on his lap, hitting his arm to make him stop. 

Catching your breath, you glared at Daehyun who was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"What?" he asked, poking his tongue out. You put up your fist, pretending to hit him but you he just grabbed your arm and hugged you tightly.

"Let's watch the movie." 

You and Daehyun were focused on the movie until your phone rang, making you jump in your seat. You stood up and looked at the caller ID. Mum. 

"Hello?"

"Where are you darling?"

"I'm at a friends house," you replied, looking over to Daehyun who was curiously staring at you. You mouthed 'mum' and he nodded, turning his head to watch the movie. 

"Which friend?"

"You wouldn't know him even if I tell you."

"So it's a boys house huh? Is he your boyfriend?" your mum asked with a playful tone.

"No mum! Stop it."

"Alright, I was just calling to check up on you, don't come home too late. Be safe and don't do anything inappropriate with your boyfriend."

"Okay, bye." you hung up the phone and paused the movie on the screen, Daehyun looked at you with a 'what's wrong' face.

"I'm hungry," you spoke slowly so he could read your lips. He smiled at you and took your hand, "Let's go find some food then!" 

You and Daehyun had found a street stall selling tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes), sundae (blood sausages), odeng (fish cake) and some fried snacks. (thanks google!)  Standing in front of the stall, you salivated looking at the steam coming out from the hot, delicious food. Grabbing a odeng stick, you blew on it and shoved it in your mouth.

"Woah, calm down, you'll burn yourself." 

"What did you mum say on the phone before?"

"Huh? Oh, she just asked where I was and teased me for being at my boyfriends house."

"She knows you have a boyfriend?"

"I denied it but she probably knows, my mum has a way of knowing those things," I muttered with food in my mouth.

"I have no idea what you just said but I want to meet her." 

Flustered, you replied, "W-w-what? Are you sure?"

"Are you ashamed to tell your family that I'm your boyfriend?" Daehyun asked with a pout.

"No! I'm not! It's just, are you sure you want to meet my mum? She's pretty over-protective."

"Well, she let you off today, didn't she?"

"That's because she trusts me and knows I won't do anything inappropriate." 

Daehyun pulled a face, "Okay."

"Fine, I'll ask her about it."

"Really! Yes! I'm excited to meet her!" Daehyun smiled while jumping up and down. 

After eating at the delicious food stall, Daehyun had walked you to your front door. Giving you a hug and a peck on the forehead, he ushered you inside the house whilst waving brightly. You kissed him on the cheek and waved back, opening the front door and making your way inside. You were greeted by a maid who asked if you wanted dinner. 

"No, it's fine. I already ate."

You went up to your room and took a warm shower, wondering how you would tell your mum that you had a boyfriend that was deaf. You weren't too keen on telling her but Daehyun had wanted to meet her so you had no choice. Walking towards the living room while drying your hair, you felt your heart beat quicken. Taking a deep breath, you took a seat next to your mother who was sitting on the couch watching a Korean drama. She looked you and knew straight away that you wanted to tell her something. She gave you a questioning look, expecting you to explain. You took a deep breath and took her you had a boyfriend.

"What! Oh my god! I knew it! You were with him tonight weren't you?" your mother shouted, clearly more excited then you were. You nodded your head with a slightly nervous expression. 

"What's wrong? What did you do? Are you pregnant? Kim Hyeri!"

"No mum! I-i have something else to tell you," your mum looked at you with an expectant gaze but you returned it with a sigh.

"I-I. He's, my b-boyfriend's d-d-deaf," You stuttered. There, the cat was out of the bag. You looked at your mum and was not surprised to see that her expression had done a complete 360 change. 

"What did you say Kim Hyeri? I thought I taught you better then this. I've told you over and over. Choose a man with a future planned, someone who knows what he is doing in life. Not someone who is disabled!" (don't take this too seriously guys)

Hearing your mum call Daehyun 'disabled' made your blood boil, "He's not disabled! He has a future planned, he does well at school, he knows what he want to be, he works hard and he isn't any different from us! He's just a little more special!" I shouted, hot tears running down my cheeks. 

"No, I will not allow him to be with you," your mum said sternly. You looked into her eyes, your tears rolling down your cheek and ran to your room, slamming the door. You couldn't believe what your mum had said. You didn't think she would take the news of you having a deaf boyfriend well but you never expected she would act this harsh. You thought with a little convincing, Daehyun would be able to meet her and she would see what a wonderful and lovable boyfriend he was but you were so wrong. It was going to be harder than you expected but you weren't going to back down. You were going to let Daehyun meet your mum and your mum will grow to accept him. Hopefully.

Daehyun had texted you, asking if you wanted to hang out together with his friends. With a smile on your face, you made your way to the park, where you would meet them. 

"Where are you going?" your mum asked with an unhappy face. 

"Out."

"No, you're staying home today," you were about to reply but a knock on the door made you shut your mouth. Your mum gave you a stern look and told the maid to open the door.

"Who are you?"

"Hello! I'm here to see Hyeri," the person replied with a bow. The maid stepped aside and let him in. 

"Hyeri!" he smiled brightly as soon as he saw you standing in the living room. You avoided eye contact and nervously looked at your mum who was staring at the strange person in the living room.

"You are?"

"Oh! Hello! I'm Daehyun, Hyeri's boyfriend. I've really wanted to meet you!" Daehyun replied enthusiastically. You nudged his arm, telling him to stop and looked at your mother, expecting her to give you a lecture. All she did was stare at him quietly. 

"O-oh, nice to meet you, Daehyun. I expect you to treat my daughter well," your mum said, making you speechless. Daehyun gave her a happy nod in return, telling her he would treat you well and never hurt you. You gave your mum a questioning look but all she did was shrug her shoulders in return.

"He seems nice, not as bad as I thought," she whispered into your ear while she walked past. 
____________________________________________________________________________________
__

omggggg this is probably the longest one-shot i've writen so far!!! WOOOOHH!

I know the ending isn't that good, so sorry about that! I just didn't know how to end it! i wanted a happy ending (:

and im sorry if the ending seems rushed, i'm just brain dead and like i said, i didn't know how to end it. ^^

anyway, i hope you enjoy this sakura blossoms! (thanks for the review on please! btw! check our her shop ppl. check out my markson story too!) /shameless advertising go!

till next time guys!

bye! xx

p.s im trying my best to finish the one shot requests but i've been procrasintating so much that now theres like 3 days left until school and i have heaps of hw left D; forgive me guys