Mark - requested by carmen-ah

One-shot collection! //closed//finishing requests

requested by carmen-ah - when Mark is angry and uses Carmen to express it out, she gets upset

Kim Carmen was currently sitting on the couch staring at Mark while he was making dinner. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Am I not allowed to stare at my hot boyfriend?"

"No, you're not."

"What?"

"Stop staring, you're disturbing me." 

"Make me," Carmen said jokingly.

"I'm serious, stop it."

"Nope," Carmen joked, popping the 'p'

"Can you please just stop!"

Carmen stared at Mark, hurt and confusion creeping into onto her face. Mark looked at her and regretted what he said as soon as he saw her expression. 

"Carmen, I'm sor-"

She didn't let him finish his sentence as she abruptedly stood up and ran past him, slamming her bedroom door. Mark sighed, walking towards her room, he softly knocked on her door.

"Carmen, open the door. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." 

On the other side of the door, Carmen was lying in her bed, sniffing her tears. She got a shock when Mark had suddenly shouted at her since he had never raised his voice at her before and she was only joking around, she hadn't expected him to get angry at her. 

Ignoring Mark, Carmen went to her own personal bathroom and took a warm shower.

 

 

 

Mark raised his arm to knock on the door again but lowered it when he heard the light pitters of water. With a sigh, he made his way downstairs and continued to cook, hoping he could make it up to Carmen. He didn't mean to shout at her, he was just tired and stressed. 

Lifting a spoon towards his mouth, Mark tasted the warm kimchi stew he had made specially for Carmen. With a light nod, Mark took the pot to the dining table and placed it next to the juicy barbecued beef he had also made. After making the side dishes, he scooped two steamy bowls of rice and placed them on the table. With a smile, he made his way upstairs to call Carmen, hoping that she has forgiven him. 

"Carmen, come down, I made dinner." 

Carmen was shocked to hear Mark's voice, she was sure that he had left. She wanted to talk to him but she just didn't know what she would say once she sees his face. 

"I'm tired." 

Truth to be told, Carmen was not tired at all, she was wide awake and as hungry as ever. She wanted to each Mark's delicious food but she just didn't know how to face him. Mark sighed for the tenth time.

"Come on, I know you're hungry. I'm sorry for shouting at you, I didn't mean it. Open the door please." 

Carmen walked towards her door slowly, deliberating whether or not to open the door. 

"I made your favourite kimchi stew."

At the sound of kimchi stew, Carmen couldn't resist. She opened the door and looked up to Mark who gave a warm smile in return. He pulled her into a warm embrace and smoothed his hand over her hair.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get angry at you, things have been rough at home. My par-"

Carmen shut him up by pressing her lips softly against his.

"It's okay, I understand. Talk to me about it next time, I'll listen." 

With a grateful nod, Mark led her towards the kitchen and ushered her to sit down. 

"This looks so good!"

"Dig in," Mark said with a bright smile. 

 

 

"That was so good! I love your cooking!"

"Do you love my cooking more then me?"

"Yes! Of course. Food always comes first."

"I'm never cooking for you again," Mark said with a pout.

"I'll just buy food and eat it all by myself then!" Carmen poked her tongue out. 

"Okay, bye." 

"Hey! I was just joking," Carmen said, hugging Mark's arm cutely.

Mark laughed and messed up her hair, recieving a whine in return.

"Stop it Mark!" 

Mark poked out his tongue, "Make me."

tumblr_nkjyjib1HM1qcbz52o1_r1_500.gif
_______________________________________________________________________

HEYYYY YEAH sorry carmen this took forever and its pretty short too

blame myself for procrasinating so much and then having too much hw to do ):

i hope you enjoy it though omg. my brain was like dead, i didn't even know what to write xD


cutest little thing ever.

anywayyyyyyyyyyys bye guys!

<3