Sehun - requested by exotic_bana_4_life

One-shot collection! //closed//finishing requests

Bubbletea!
requested by exotic_bana_4_life - surprise - innocent Sehun and Kim Hayoung's cute date.

"Ah! Noona! Please let me buy bubbletea!"

"No."

"Aiiinng~ Why!"

"You don't need bubbletea."

"Yes I do! It's my life."

You were upset when Sehun had said that. You stayed quiet and ignored him, walking away. Sehun, being the oblivious kid he was, ran after you and interlaced his fingers with yours, making your heart beat faster.

"Noona, what do you want to do today?"

"Let's watch a movie."

"Okay!"

Sehun always acted like a kid, he was so innocent and cute. You just couldn't get angry at him. You and Sehun walked to the cinemas, Sehun suddenly put one of his arms around your waist and looked at you, smiling brightly. To make yourself comfortable, you put your arm around his shoulder, leaning your head onto him lightly. 

Inside the cinemas, you and Sehun were watching the advertisements, impatiently waiting for the movie to start. You were nervous as Sehun had chosen a horror.

"Let's watch Annabelle."

"O-o-oh o-okay," Sehun eyed you curiously.

"You're not scared are you?" he asked teasingly. 

"N-no! I'm not!" Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever you say princess." 

As the lights dimmed, your heart started pounding faster and faster. You were seriously scared of horror movies, you just couldn't watch them. There were always jump scares and they made you paranoid. You unconciously held Sehun's hand tightly, leaning towards him. He looked at you and smiled, laughing at how cute you were acting. You stared at the screen, holding your right hand in front of your face, slighting covering the huge screen. 

"Oh my god!" You screamed, jumping in your seat. (I WANNA DESCRIBE WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE MOVIE BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED IT. imtotallynotscaredofhorrors)

Sehun immediately took his left hand and pulled your head towards him, leaning it onto his chest. 

"Shh, it's alright, I'm here."

You snuggled closer, shutting your eyes tightly and burying your head into his chest. Sehun drew circles on your back, calming you down.

As the movie ended, you sat up and walked out of the cinemas quickly, embarrassed. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sehun asked, holding your hand.

"Nothing," You muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you embarrassed?" You shoke your head.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not"

"You are"

"I'm not"

"You are"

"I'm not"

"You are!"

"I'm not!" You screamed, making eye contact with Sehun, your face in a bright shade of red. He stared at you and burst out laughing.

"Awww! You're so cute!" He yelled, pinching your cheeks. You slapped his arm away.

"Stop it." 

"Okay, sorry princess."

"You should be," You said jokingly. You two walked down the street, your hands grasping his tightly.

"Can we get bubbletea now!" 

You stared at him, speechless. "Okay, fine"

"ASA!" He shouted, jumping up and down. 

Walking into the cute bubbletea store, Sehun ordered a chocolate bubbletea and a taro bubbletea for you. After ordering. Sehun held your hand again, walking towards a table with you following behind. 

"What do you want to do now?" You stared at him, thinking.

"Do you want to go to my house?" Sehun asked.

"Okay!"

"Order number 105! One chocolate and one taro!" Sehun stood up and walked towards the counter, collecting the drinks.

"Here you go princess," He said, handing you the taro drink. 

"Why do you keep calling me princess?" You took a sip of your drink.

"Because you are one." 

"Do I call you human because you're a human?"

"What?" You facepalmed yourself, shaking your head.

"Nevermind."

Silence took over as you and Sehun gazed outside the windows, looking at the cars driving past and the people rushing their way home to their families.

"You know, you should've told me you're scared." 

You said nothing and poked your tongue out. 

"Shut up." 

Sehun laughed, pecking your forehead quickly. You froze, shocked at his actions. You looked up to Sehun who was avoiding your eyes.

"Aw! Sehun is shy!"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"Stop denying!"

"I'm not!" 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys!

sorry for the long wait exotic_bana_4_life ahha i've been a little busy ;3

yeah i dont know why when i start writing something, it ends up as fluff hah

ill try NOT to write fluff next time xD

i know it's pretty short but i hope you enjoy it! haha

till next time guys!

bye!