D.O - requested by skyelar

One-shot collection! //closed//finishing requests

 

Cheating boyfriend
requested by Skylarwhen D.O gets caught cheating on his girlfriend. She silently backs away from the relationship and avoids him until ...

I felt my heart break into millions of pieces as I stood at the entrance of the classroom during lunch. With his back faced towards me, Kyungsoo, my longtime boyfriend was bent down, his face leaning towards a girl. I stared at them, frozen, not knowing what to do. I leaned on my back on the wall, my tears threatening to fall as thoughts rushed into my mind. Is he sick of me? Will he throw me away? Am I not wanted anymore?

I snapped out of my thoughts as the bell rung throughout the school. Kyungsoo and the girl - who I recognised as Haemi, stopped what they were doing and turned around to leave, gasps leaving their mouths as they saw me standing outside the room, tears dried up on my cheeks. My vision was blurry and I saw Kyungsoo leaving Haemi's side, walking towards me with a worried look on his face.

"Babe, why are yo-" I ran. I was hurt and I felt betrayed. I just ran and ran, out of the school gates, through the park and straight home to my fluffy and warm bed. My mind kept replaying the scene I had saw, my eyes were red and puffy, tears not stopping.

The next day, I forced myself out of bed and dragged myself to school. I had recieved over 20 messages from Kyungsoo and at least 50 calls - all from Kyungsoo as well. I saw Kyungsoo standing at my locker, waiting for me like he usually does everyday but today, I didn't feel happy that he was waiting for me, I was nervous and I couldn't face him. I kept my head down as I took out my books, ignoring Kyungsoo's cute good morning greeting. He cheated on me but I still love him and I still think he's adorable. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks and be in his warm embrace but I couldn't, not after what he'd done. Kyungsoo, confused, followed behind me like a little lost puppy.

"Hey, babe, what's wrong?" God, I love it when he calls me babe. 

"Nothing," I replied, still not looking at him.

"Babe, Junhae," he said softly. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I have to go to class," I said quickly, walking away from Kyungsoo as fast as I could. I couldn't concentrate in class, I kept remembering the expression of hurt on Kyungsoo's face as I walked away from him. I didn't do anything to him though, he was the one that cheated, he was the one that hurt meNo matter how much I told myself that Kyungsoo had actually kissed another girl while dating me, I still couldn't believe it. Throughout our months of dating, he had been nothing but sweet. Never lying to me and always telling the truth. So why did he do it? He was not the type to cheat. Unless he was tired and bored of me. 

"Junhae!" Kyungsoo shouted as soon as I stepped foot out of class. I turned my head towards him, the scene of him kissing Haemi resurfacing again. My eyes casted down as I walked straight past him, not giving him the chance to say anything. I heard his friends in the background.

"Ohhh! What'd you do Kyungsoo!"

"Your girlfriend's cute when she's angry!" 

"Shut up," I heard Kyungsoo say.

The rest of the day flew by, I saw Kyungsoo a few times during the middle of classes but I had managed to avoid him. As I was walking out the school gates, someone grabbed my wrist firmly, not letting me escape and dragged me towards the park near my house. 

"Kyungsoo! What are you doing?" I shouted, trying to break free from his grip on my arm. He let go of me and sat down on one of the swings, signalling me to sit on the one next to him. I sighed and sat down, rubbing my wrist that was slightly sore from his grip. 

"Tell me what's wrong," he said in a stern but soft voice, looking straight into my eyes. My heartbeat quickened and I couldn't take it anymore, I just burst into tears. Kyungsoo, flustered, stood up and bought me into his warm embrace.

"Shhh, it's alright, tell me what's wrong," he whispered, rubbing circles on my back. 

"A-are y-y-you tired o-f me?" I muttered into his chest. "Do you not like me anymore?"

Kyungsoo stopped hugging me and put his arms on my shoulder as he looked at me, "No, what are you talking about? I would never get tired of you." 

Something snapped inside of me as he was lying to my face, I pushed him away roughly, "Stop lying! You cheated on me! You kissed another girl! You kissed Haemi! I saw you two with my own eyes!" 

Kyungsoo's eyes widen, "I knew it! You don't like me anymore. You're sick and tired of me!" I shouted, hitting him on the chest angrily. He grabbed my arms and held them tightly. 

"Stop." I continued moving my arms around, trying to escape his tight grip.

"I said stop." I ignored him.

"Stop!" He shouted, kissing me abruptedly on the lips. My arms slowly fell down to my side, my lips melting at the warmth and softness of his kiss. He moved his lips away from mine as we needed air, his forehead resting on mine

"Why don't you trust me? I'll never cheat on you and I'll never forget you. I can't get enough of you," he murmured, his soft eyes gazing at mine.

"Promise?"

"I promise babe," he replied with a smile, leaning in again for another soft but deep kiss. 
____________________________________________________________________________________
hey! here's your one-shot Skyelar! I hope you enjoy it, i had a lot of fun writing it (:

here is a very squishy Kyungsoo for you

till next time!

bye! <3 xx