Jackson - requested by carmen-ah

One-shot collection! //closed//finishing requests

Making it up to you.
requested by carmen-ah - When Jackson forgets their planned,first date and Carmen rages for the whole day but he makes it up to her by making a homemade surpirse dinner date.

“Carmen! Kim Carmen!” Jackson shouted at the angry Carmen. He had forgotten about their first date and he felt so bad. Carmen ignored him, storming off. Jackson sighed and chased after her.

“Listen to me,” he said softly as he grabbed her hand, spinning her around. Carmen did not want to deal with Jackson, she was upset and couldn’t believe that he had forgotten their first date. She shook his hand off, turning around and leaving.

“I’ll make it up to you!” he shouted at her disappearing figure.

Jackson did not know what to do. It was his first time dating someone and knowing how bad he had messed up, he had no confidence at all. He had been sitting on the bed for a good hour but his mind was as blank as a white sheet of paper. With no other choice, he called Mark, his best friend that was literally a girl magnet.

“Hello.”

“Hey Mark! It’s Jackson. I really need you help!”

“Of course you’d call me for help,” Mark said, feigning sadness.

“I messed up!” Jackson screamed, pouting even though he knew Mark couldn’t see him.

“What’d you do now, Wang Jackson?”

“I uhm, kind of forgot about my first date with Carmen and she left without letting me explain.”

“You idiot! How could you forgot your FIRST date? I would smack you if I was there right now. What are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know! That’s why I’m calling you!"

“Maybe you should make her dinner to make it up,” Mark suggested.

“You know I can’t cook!”

“It’s the thoughts and efforts that count Jackson. She’ll know how sincere you are.”

“...okay, I’ll try then, thanks man,” Jackson said, hanging up the phone.

Jackson had no idea what to make, he had never even a stove before. Clearing his mind, he first called Carmen and told her to come to his house. He had called her three times and she finally picked up on the fourth call. At first, she said nothing but after a bit of convincing and aegyo, she had agreed to come to his house at 7.

He went on his phone and researched for easy dinner recipes he could make. After half and hour of research, Jackson still did not know what to make. Giving up, he called his mum and asked for help.

"Make her some kimchi fried rice, it's not that special but it's easy to make. You should have all the ingredients as well, I left them there when I came to visit last time."

"Really? Can you tell me how to make it?"

After two hours of Jackon's mum explaining every step to him over the phone, he had finally finished his kimchi fried rice dish. Jackson's mum was sighing every minute, probably even more tired then he was. 'How much water?' 'The big pot or the small pot?' 'Do I cut it in big pieces or small pieces?'

At 7pm sharp, the door bell rang and Jackson jumped, dropping the pan he had in his hand onto his foot. He screamed in pain and started worrying about how messy he looked at the moment, with his shirt painted with different sauces and his hair sticking out everywhere.

"One moment!" he shouted, running to his room to get a clean shirt while patting his hair down. He took a deep breath, sprayed his breath with a bit of mint spray and opened the door, revealing an adorable looking Carmen in a pink and white polka dot dress. Jackson's eyes widen, his heartbeat quickening. 

"Hi," Carmen whispered, trying to hold in her laughter. Jackson was completely obvlious of the fact that there were rice grains in his hair. He stepped aside and let her in, guiding her to the dinner table.

Carmen couldn't take it anymore and bursted into fits of laughter, "Why are you laughing?" 

Carmen came closer to Jackson and tip-toed to pick grains out of his hair. Jackson's face went as red as a tomato as he muttered a 'thanks.'

"Did you make dinner?" she asked softly. 

"Y-y-yeah, I did," Jackson stuttered. Carmen smiled at how cute Jackson was when he was nervous. She sat down and Jackson looked at her in anticipation as she tried his kimchi fried rice. She stiffled a laugh as she tried it, the unique taste spreading through .

"So?" Jackson asked.

"It's good," she replied, giving a thumbs up. Jackson smiled brightly and shoved a spoonful of rice into his mouth, spitting it out the next second.

"No way! Are you saying that's good? It's so salty!" Carmen laughed at the embarrassed Jackson. Truth to be told, she was no longer angry at him, she had seen how much effort he had put into trying to make her feel better.

"It's okay, at least you tried," Carmen teased and she stood up and gave Jackson a warm hug.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" Jackson asked, smiling cheesily. 

"Yes."

"YES!" Jackson jumped up, bumping the air. He pulled Carmen into a tight hug and gave her a peck on the forehead cheekily.

"Promise me you'll never cook again though."
_____________________________________________________________________
hey carmen! heheh i hope you like your Jackson one shot, i worked hard on it!
here's a pouting Jackson for you

enjoy guys! p.s requests are open if you like (:

till next time!

bye! <3