Case 1: Bloody Bakery (Part 1)

New Start, New Blood, New Love

Hi......another update!!! Hope you guys like it!!!

And to the three people that sent me support in my mimi life-crisis, thank you so much!!! Trust me, it's helped.

Okay, story time!!!


Everyone was standing around, waiting for someone to come in with the information about their newest case. Considering the fact that the 2nd Division hadn't had a case in a while, and that Chen and Chanyeol just came in, Suho was pretty convinced that this next case would be bloody, to test the newbies, and to see if the others are still on point with their skills in the Division.

 

"Okay guys. It's been a while since we've had a case, so you know that this is probably going to be bloody. Be ready for that." Everyone nodded, except Tao looked a little queasy while doing so. Everyone in the Division, besides Chen and Chanyeol knew Tao didn't do so well with blood, so someone had to calm him down. That someone being Kris.

 

"Tao, calm down. It's okay, you'll be fine. You don't have to be there forever, just long enough to collect evidence. You can do it." Kris rubber Tao's back, and the latter eventually calmed down. When Tao was calm enough to look around the room, he realized that Chen and Chanyeol never asked about what was going on. Both of them just looked on but never said anything. Tao told himself to thank them later.

 

"Now, when we find out where the crime scene is, I want Sehun, Xiumin, Tao, and Chen to go to the location. Sehun, Xiumin, and Tao know why they're going. Chen, I want to see what you can do. Apparently, you thrive out in the field. So show me why." Chen nodded, knowing he had to prove himself to everyone else.

 

"Baekhyun, Luhan, and D.O need to stay here and wait for the others to come back with evidence. You guys are good in the lab, plus you guys always get harrassed when we let you out of here. So stay, wait for evidence, and for the love of god, if I get a call that you guys got harrassed by weirdos again, I'm going to lock all three of you in this office." Baekhyun, Luhan, and D.O didn't like the sound of that, so all three promised to stay in the lab. 

 

"Kai and Kris, I want you guys to go out and gather intel on the victim when we find out who he/she is. As we know more, go to places the victim regularly visited, and get some information friends or family wouldn't say. People will do anything to protect their reputation, we need to make sure we find out what they're hiding." Kai and Kris nodded. They liked going into the field anyway.

 

"And Chanyeol......the folder on you didn't say what you excel in." Suho looked at Chanyeol with a questioning gaze, as well as everyone else. Chanyeol stiffened, knowing what Suho wanted to know, but he knew it wasn't the right time for everyone to know his 'ability.' Chen also looked on, a worried expression on his face, knowing what would happen should everyone find out their past too early.

 

Luckily, an officer came in and handed Suho a folfer of information before he could ask Chanyeol anymore questions. When Suho got the folder, he nodded to the officer, which told the other to leave the room. When the officer left, Suho opened the folder and looked up.

 

"Okay, crime scene's at Bonnie's Bloody Bakery. Very ironic considering what just went down. Yes, it's a murder, so the four of you going to the crime scene, go now. We're not slacking off on this." Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, and Tao nodded, walking out of the door to the crime scene.

 

"Um, I have to use the bathroom. Excuse me." Chanyeol said, running out the room as fast as he could. Everyone looked after him in bewilderment, but only one person made a move to follow him out.


At the crime scene...

 

Once everyone had made it to the crime scene, the first thing they saw was a little puddle of blood making its way outside the crack in the front door. The yellow tape surrounding the bakery was already put up, but luckily, the press hadn't caught on to the newest crime, so it was fairly peaceful walking in to the bakery. But as soon as the front door opened, all the four could smell was blood. Tao nearly gagged, but Chen of all people was there to calm him down.

 

"Hey, it's okay. Deep breaths through the mouth, it helps to get rid of the smell." Chen rubbed his back as he talked, while Tao was hunched over, looking like he was about to throw up. After a few minutes of this, Tao stood up straight, and nodded. He looked at Chen gratefully, the latter smiling and ruffling Tao's hair. the moment reminded him of Chanyeol in his vulnerable kicked-puppy stage, and Chen couldn't help but make sure the younger was okay.

 

Xiumin and Sehun waited for the other two to catch up, watching the exchange from a few feet away. Both were glad Chen didn't make fun of Tao, he got enough crap for his intense dislike of blood. So for them to know Chen didn't give Tao crap, put the others at east.

 

"Come on slowpokes, we have a crime to solve!" Sehun yelled once Tao was standing again. Both men looked towards Sehun after his outburst, but gaining mixed reactions. Chen laughed at Sehun's impatience, while Tao gave him a glare that would make the most ruthless killer pee his pants. Sehun gulped, and soon ran inside the shop to avoid Tao's wrath. Naturally, Tao ran after Sehun to try and give him a good beating. Chen and Xiumin just laughed at the situation.

 

"Hey, thank you for not making fun of Tao, Chen. He's gotten a lot of crap thrown at him by a lot of people because of it, and it's affected him. And since you're our new partner, it'd be bad if you were giving him crap all of the time. So, thanks." Xiumin bowed his head a little to Chen, but the latter only shook his head, chuckling some more.

 

"It's no big deal to me. Tao...that was Tao, right?" When Xiumin nodded that he was right, Chen sighed in relief.

 

"Okay, just wanted to make sure! But, the way Tao just acted, it reminded me of Yeol in his kicked-puppy act. Trust me, once you know him more, it's killer......no pun intended." Chen finished, Xiumin giving him a weird look.

 

"You're weird, you know that?" Xiumin looked at Chen as the words left his mouth. He didn't want to hurt Chen's feelings, but Xiumin was never one for using subtlety. Luckily, Chen just laughed it off.

 

"Yes, I've been told many times. Trust me, you're not the first person." Chen smiled at Xiumin, and the latter could swear he felt his heart skip a beat. Both just stared at each other, not knowing what to do. But the moment was broken when Tao came out, dry-heaving, looking paler than before he entered the shop. Xiumin and Chen were automatically by his side. Sehun soon came out, looking paler as well. Xiumin stayed with Tao, while Chen walked up to Sehun.

 

"Sehun, what happened? Tao seemed fine when he walked in, and now he would probably be throwing up if he didn't seen to have great self control. And now you look about two shades paler, which is weird for you, since you have skin the color of milk. What happened inside?" Chen asked, rubbing Sehun's shoulder. He looked like he was about to throw up as well, but did a better job of keeping it in than Tao.

 

"It's worse than we thought, Chen. the crime scene, I mean. It's......a lot more blood than we were expecting. It was enough to make me nauseous, I'm usually the best at this stuff. But, Chen......my God......it was too much." Sehun shuddered, Chen kept on rubbing his back. Whatever was waiting for them in the bakery, it was enough to rattle Sehun. 

 

Chen looked over and locked eyes at Xiumin. Chen could see in his eyes, Xiumin was worried. He sighed, wondering how it could be that bad.

 

"Okay Sehun. Stay here, with Tao. Xiumin and I will go inside and check it out. Stay here with Tao, make sure he doesn't throw up his insides. And if he does for some reason, just pat his back then. Puke is nasty." Sehun nodded, both men walking up to Xiumin and Tao.

 

"I'm guessing we're going in now, Chen?" Xiumin looked at Chen, a determined look in his eyes, although Chen could see some apprehension in his gaze. He nodded, making Xiumin sigh.

 

"Okay, let's get this over with. If it can make Sehun like this, it must be bad." Xiumin said, walking with Chen up to the front door of the bakery. As they stood in front of the door, Chen looked over at the smaller man, seeing the tiniest bit of fear on his expression. He sighed internally, then grabbed Xiumin's hand. When the older looked at him funny, Chen looked back at him.

 

"It seems like you need some sort of support.  I think I need it too." Xiumin nodded, a little relief flashing in his expression. He squeezed Chen's hand, looking away, this time with no apprehension in his eyes this time. Before they walked in, however, Chen had one of his moments where he had this really random thought out of the blue.

 

"Xiumin has soft hands. They're nice to hold." Xiumin then opened the door to the bakery, a little bell jingling above their heads. Everything seemed normal when you first walk in. Since it was Bonnie's Bloody Bakery, the shop was Halloween-themed all year round. So far, it seemed normal for the establishment.

 

But one look to the right, and that image was shattered.

 

Xiumin nearly gagged, hiding his face in Chen's shouldler at the sight. Chen just stared, eyes widened and jaw slack.

 

"Oh my god..."


Seoul Police Department Bathroom...

 

Chanyeol was in the men's restroom, splashing a little cold water on his face. He then looked at himself in the mirror, trying to get his bearings. He didn't feel comfortable being near Suho right now. Or anyone, for that matter. The fact that Suho was already suspicious made Chanyeol uneasy. He quickly splashed cold water onto his face, looking at the sink.

 

"Okay, okay, just calm down. Everything will be fine. As long as they know at the right time, nothing bad should happen, and they should still accept you. Everything will be fine. Stay sane, Chanyeol. Stay sane." 

 

Obviously, Chanyeol wasn't paying attention to who was coming in and out of the bathroom. So when someone tapped his shoulder out of the blue, he jumped, splashing water on the new person's face. He immediately started dabbing the other man's face with paper towels.

 

"I'm so sorry, I was just shocked and..." Chanyeol stopped talking and audibly gulped when he saw who had walked in. Chanyeol knew he was in trouble when he saw who it was. He knew he would piss this person off eventually, but to piss him off on the first day, was a new record for Chanyeol.

 

He accidentally slapped D.O in the face with water. Chanyeol thought he was dead. But, something weird happened.

 

"Don't worry about it. Accidents happen. Plus, you looked very deep in thought." D.O said, grabbing fresh paper towels and drying the rest of his face. Chanyeol's eyes widened, not expecting D.O to react like that. From what Chanyeol heard D.O say about himself, and the fact that Suho didn't try to say something to negate what D.O said, Chanyeol thought all hell would break loose.

 

But he's still alive, so Chanyeol missed something.

 

"I just wanted to talk to you without anyone else around. It helps me to feel more comfortable with people that way." D.O looked at Chanyeol, and the latter nodded, knowing the feeling. 

 

"So, is there anything specific you want to ask me? I'll try to answer all of your questions. But, I will stop you if the questions start to get too personal for my taste." Chanyeol didn't want to reveal too much about himself right off the bat, since it was just his first day. He wasn't used to the way things worked here yet. Chanyeol wasn't comfortable with his new partners.

 

And to Chanyeol, comfort and security were his only saviors in his mind. Otherwise, he'd lose himself to insanity. Luckily, D.O understood to an extent, and nodded his head.

 

"Fair enough. Lord knows I wasn't the most open person when I first joined. I'm still pretty reserved, but those guys are good at making people feel welcome. I think you and Chen will be okay." Chanyeol stopped moving at that statement. It was kind of ironic, in a way.

 

Chanyeol hadn't been okay for a long time. He was just good at acting. D.O didn't seem to notice, though.

 

"Okay, my first question. Why did you transfer here? Your intentions usually determine how you'll act. And if you're one of those douches who is only here for a higher pay grade, then you won't last long." Chanyeol chuckled at the smaller's words, for he felt the exact same way about people like that.

 

"Heh, no. Yes, more money is a reason, but its not the main reason. I'd rather go insane then become one of those bastards." D.O chuckled at his statement, not knowing the depth those words held.

 

"Dae and I...........needed a change of scenery. Our hometown was always very slow-paced, almost like most people were sleeping all the time. We were getting bored." Chanyeol smirked, making D.O laugh a little.

 

"That's understandable. Okay, next question. The reason your specialty isn't listed. Is it somehow connected to an event?" Chanyeol looked at D.O in shock, and a little bit of fear. That look made D.O wish he never asked that question.

 

"H-how did you...?" Chanyeol asked, stuttering. His brain was fried for a minute. If this guy could figure something out in just a few minutes, how long would it take for everyone to know everything? Chanyeol started freaking out in his head  luckily for him, D.O set his mind at ease.

 

"Don't worry, I won't pry into that subject any more. Considering your reaction just now, me digging stuff up would not only be rude, but painful. I'll stop that train right now." D.O looked at Chanyeol, sending him a small smile. Chanyeol breathed out a breath he'd been holding, and sent D.O a grateful look.

 

"Okay, and my last question. I know you just got here and all, but what the heck is going on between you and Baekhyun?!" Chanyeol looked at D.O like he grew two heads. D.O sighed, knowing Chanyeol needed more details to know who he was talking about.

 

"They guy who looks like a puppy. Loud voice. He smiled at you." As soon as Chanyeol knew who D.O was talking about, he looked at the sink. But this time, it was out of embarrassment. Chanyeol just couldn't believe that he couldn't remember the one person who originally caught his attention here. Needless to say, Chanyeol was slightly ashamed of himself. Seeing his reaction, D.O just smirked.

 

"Well, that's some reaction. What's going on in that derpy head of yours? It's only been a few minutes, and I can already tell you're very weird." That caused Chanyeol to blush even more. D.O just laughed, loving how the conversation turned out. 

 

"I'm not that weird! It's mean to say that to someone you just met!" Chanyeol defended his derpiness, making D.O laugh even more. He was having a lot of fun pushing the other's buttons. Almost as fun as pushing Suho's buttons, but the leader just had the best reactions to being annoyed. No one could top Suho in the reaction department.

 

"And nothing's going on between me and Baekhyun. I barely know you, so I know absolutely nothing about him. Considering I haven't even talked to him properly yet. What makes you ask that, anyway?" Chanyeol looked at D.O who just smirked. As he was walking out, he answered Chanyeol's question before the bathroom door closed.

 

"Because he aknowledged your presence. He hasn't done that for any other new addition right off the bat."


Back at the crime scene...           

WARNING!!! DETAILED BLOODY SCENE AHEAD!!! IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD WITH GRAPHIC BLOOD, SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THIS FONT AGAIN!!!

"Oh my god..."

 

Needless to say, Tao and Sehun weren't exaggerating when they said there was a lot of blood.

 

There was blood on the wall next to the victim, all spread out by handprints, still very wet, the smell still very potent. Bloody footprints leading to the door, and the welcome mat, soaked in blood, showed white/pink edges with a maroon red center, making squelching noises when you step on the mat.

 

The area around the victim was a whole other story. Around the victim, the blood pooled around her body, still seeping out of the wound......or wounds, actually, making the pool bigger but at a very slow rate.

 

The worst part though, was the body itself.

 

The poor woman had obviously been tortured before she died, tiny circular marks all over her arms and chest. Bruises and scratches littered her body, showing she put up a fight, but was most definitely overpowered. The worst part were the multiple stab wounds in her chest, extremely close to the heart. Once the body was turned over, Chen and Xiumin could see even more stab wounds, clearly identified by the slash marks in the shirt.

 

There was so much blood, her shirt had turned a weird color, not completely white, yet not completely red either. Her blonde hair was surrounded by blood, making it look like she had a deathly halo.

 

But Chen could see a little red area near her stomach

 

Chen slowly pulled away from Xiumin, leaving the older detective where he was. After slowly putting on his gloves, Chen lifted up the woman's shirt with his left hand, and to everyone's horror, could see a word carved in her stomach, making even more blood seep out of the poor woman's body.

 

'Deceiver'

 

Chen backed away slowly, grabbing onto Xiumin with his right hand, since his left had touched the dead woman's body. Xiumin's hand was trembling slightly, but when Chen looked at his face, all he could see was an expressionless face. Chen could tell that Xiumin was absolutely horrified by what they're witnessing, but he's keeping it professional for the sake of the rookie officers that look a little green.

 

OKAY, ALL YOU WEAK PEOPLE ARE GOOD!!!

 

"Okay, thank you for securing the body. Now, go outside and make sure that the press stays away from this area for a while. Don't want the word getting out just yet." Xiumin addressed all of the rookie cops, who gladly left the gruesome scene. Once the two were left alone, Xiumin and Chen both let out a breath, weariness showing in both men's gazes.

 

"I don't think I've ever seen something this bad. Most of the murder cases we get are......much more tame, compared to this. It's just......how could someone do something like this?" Xiumin asked, disbelief coloring his voice. Chen looked at the body in dismay, for this is not the way someone should die. He also looked at the body with bitter mirth in his eyes.

 

For he had seen a much higher body count in one night, and the deaths were more gruesome than this one case.

 

"Well, let's get the body over to the lab. That's why Tao is here, he delivers the body back to the lab. But we better get the body bag, otherwise Tao will have a fit." Xiumin said, walking out of the bakery to grap what he needed. Chen stayed inside, crouching next to the body.

 

"Who would do this to someone? But what I really want to know is, why was that word carved into your stomach?" Chen was talking to himself, although he looked crazy, because he looked like he was talking to the dead body. Chen stood up straight, and slowly walked around the bakery, looking for any piece of evidence to help with the case. 

 

Chen still had his gloves on, because getting any of his DNA in the crime scene would be bad.

 

While looking at the front area, Chen saw a sticky, clear substance on the glass casing holding all of the pastries. He quickly bagged some of the substance to give to D.O later. After he was done bagging the weird substance, both Xiumin and Sehun came into the bakery. Xiumin carrying a body bag, and Sehun looking more composed than earlier.

 

"Okay, we got the bag. Hey, what's that you're holding?" Xiumin asked Chen, pointing at the evidence bag. Chen looked down to see what Xiumin was pointing at. Sehun also looked intrigued at the bag, so Chen had to explain himself.

 

"Oh, I found some weird substance on the glass show case, so I bagged it......is that okay?" Chen had a confused look on his face, with his eyebrows scrunched up, eyes wodened a little, and his mouth slightly open. Sehun rolled his eyes at Chen, wondering how he was older than him, while Xiumin's face slightly heated up.

 

"Oh my gosh...that is too cute. I barely know him, but he's being too cute right now. I almost can't deal right now." Xiumin snapped back into reality pretty fast, though, and was able to get away with daydreaming without anyone else seeing him. Xiumin held a mini celebration, then looked at Chen again.

 

"No, it's fine, that's good actually. But make sure to give it to Sehun before we leave. He's the one that transports all of the evidence to Baekhyun, Luhan, and D.O, got it?" Chen nodded, and handed the evidence bag to Sehun, who in turn stuck the bag with the weird substance into his official Seoul PD case.

 

After Xiumin and Sehun put on their gloves, they helped Chen move the body into the body bag. When the three men opened the trunk of the van, they were met with a blast of cold air. Since Tao was delivering the body, he had to keep the body cold to make sure the body cooled down so decomposition wouldn't start to ruin evidence that may be hidden somewhere in the body.

 

After the body was loaded up, Tao drove away, leaving Sehun, Xiumin, and Chen were left to proccess the rest of the bakery.

 

"Okay, we need to take pictures of the crime scene for everyone. Plus, Baekhyun wants pictures of all of the blood in here. I'll do that, because apparently, I'm everyone's personal photographer." Xiumin sighed at the end of his statement, making Sehun and Chen at his misfortune. Xiumin glared at both of them, though the glare was softer when he glared at Chen. Mostly because Chen was new, and Sehun was acting like a brat. 

 

Once Chen and Sehun stopped snickering at Xiumin, he went back outside to his car and got out his camera. Since Xiumin took the best pictures, he had become everyone/Baekhyun's photographer. Even though he didn't want to, because the bakery smelled horrendous, Xiumin had to stay in the bakery and take pictures of any place where there was blood. Xiumin took pictures of the floor mat, the wall, and obviously, the giant puddle of blood. After that, Xiumin took pictures of the rest of the bakery, for everone who didn't come to the crime scene.

 

Chen and Sehun were looking around the bakery, searching for more evidence. While Sehun was looking around, he barely saw a glimmer, a few feet away from the blood pool. Sehun slowly walked around the blood pool, to see an extremely tiny earring on the ground. Sehun picked it up, turned it around in his hand, and put the earring in the evidence bag. After sticking the new evidence bag into his official police case.

 

Chen walked into the office connected to the bakery, and found a Louis Vuitton bag, just sitting on the desk and perfectly intact. Chen was confused, Louis Vuitton was a very famous brand, and could be sold for a crap load of won. Chen carefully picked up the bag, and rummaged inside, only to find a wallet, cell phone, and three notes written in chicken scratch. Chen scoffed at the amazing quality of the note.

 

"Well, I see penmanship is not being taught in school anymore. Geez." Chen gave up on reading the note, and opened the wallet, and saw an I.D with the victim's face on it. Chen's eyes widened, and yelled at the others.

 

"Hey guys, I found in the victim's bag in here!" When Xiumin and Sehun came into the office, both men had wide eyes and looked at the bag in wonder. Chen was smiling, he was obviously proud of himself. Sehun nodded in approval, and Xiumin smiled at Chen, proud of the newest member.

 

"Well, what's her name? Open the wallet and find out!" Sehun said, nearly ripping the wallet out of Chen's hand. Luckily, Chen had fast reflexes, and Xiumin pulled Sehun back before he could pull anything.

 

"Now Sehun, Chen found the purse with the wallet, he gets to open the wallet and find the identity of our victim. Okay, what's her name?" Xiumin scolded Sehun, who pouted right after. Xiumin sighed, and patted Sehun's head, which made the maknae smiled immediately. Chen laughed at the interaction, and opened the wallet to find out the victim's name.

 

"Her name......is Yoon Bora. She's 25 years old, and lives not far away from here. Whoever was close to her is going to be devastated. Um, Sehun, you bag this. And everything else in the bag." Chen said before giving the bag to Sehun and quickly walking out of the office. Sehun's mouth was wide open, shocked that Chen would leave him to do work, while Xiumin laughed and left Sehun in the office to complete bagging the new evidence. When Sehun was done, he walked out of the office and glared at Chen.

 

Chen just smiled back.

 

"Okay guys. Did you guys find anything else?" Xiumin asked Chen and Sehun after leaving the office. They both looked around the room one more time, and shook their heads. After Xiumin gave the bakery one more once over, all three left in Xiumin's car. 


In the PD Morgue...

 

Lay prepping the tools of his trade, occasionally glancing at the body with sad eyes. Lay didn't need to cut open the body to see that whoever killed this woman put her through hell before ending her life. To think someone could to something so horrific to another human being absolutely astounded him. Lay had just cut open the body to see all of the internal damage, when the door to the morgue opened.

 

"Hey. Hows it going......oh, new body. That's how its going." Lay just smiled, he didn't need to look up to know who just joined him. But he did anyway, to show that he acknowledged the persons presence.

 

"Hey Suho. It's been a while since I've seen you down in this dugeon." When Lay looked at Suho's face, he could see the latter was uncomfortable looking at the body on the table. When Suho looked at Lay, though, he automatically smiled. Suho knew that he didn't get to hang out with Lay much because he worked in the morgue. Despite being a police officer, Suho had never been able to get over the nauseous feeling he got when he caught even a whiff of blood. He was able to suppress the urge to throw up when he caught sight of Lay, though, for fear of eternal embarrassment.

 

Yes, Suho had a crush on Lay. Whether is was tiny or huge, Suho knew he was screwed either way.

 

"Okay then. This isn't what I wanted to ask you, but since I'm already down here, how did she die? Even though I'm going to regret it later." Lay laughed at Suho's uneasy look. Everyone knew that Suho wasn't the best at dealing with blood, so the others kept him in the office as much as possible. No one wanted to suffer the embarassment of having a leader that puked every time his senses were overwhelmed with the metallic smell and deep red liquid. Especially Baekhyun.

 

The resident diva even said Suho stayed in the office for his reputation to stay intact. Not like Suho cared though. No blood, no problem.

 

"Well, I just got the body, but I don't think I need to examine it to tell you that the stab wounds are what killed her. This one stab, right here hit right in the carotid artery, and because she had been stabbed a lot times before then, she died instantly after that." Lay looked back at Suho to see him looking queasy. Another thing was Suho had a very vivid  imagination, so whatever Lay said about the dead body, Suho could see what happened. So it wasn't a surprise when Suho looked a little green.

 

"Okay then. What happened to her beforehand? I can see the scars on her arms." Suho still looked like he was about to throw up, and Lay looked concerned for his health. Lay was naturally caring, so seeing his leader not doing so well, Lay automatically wanted to comfort his now quirming friend.

 

"Hey, are you okay? You can get someone else to come and get the last of the information if you need to." Lay went around and put his hand on Suho's shoulder, looking him in the eye to make sure he wouldn't puke or pass out. Suho looked into Lay's eyes and smiled slightly, showing that he was okay, even if the smile looked a little pained.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I need to tell the others what happened anyway. Tell me what happened to her before and after her death." Lay could tell Suho was trying to stay strong, and he was proud that his leader was putting up with his intense loathing of anything to do with blood for the sake of the case. It showed Lay that he was able to push through, even though he looked ready to run far away from the morgue and never return.

 

"Well, since you insist, I'll tell you. Before she died, she was definitely tortured before being stabbed. Bruises of various colors are scattered along her arms and stomach, as well as scratches. But the interesting thing, are all of the circle marks on her arms and legs here. Have you seen something like this?" Lay pointed to one of the circles on her arms, and  Suho grimaced. Sadly, he knew exactly what that mark was.

 

"That......is a burn mark made by a lit cigarette being pressed against the skin. Considering how dark these are, the killer pressed the cigarette against the skin for about......two and a half minutes each. God, this is sick." Lay looked horrified at the new information, staring at the body of the dead woman in pity. He then turned the body over, looking at the stab marks on her back. The bruises around the entrance wounds made Lay gasp.

 

"Suho, do you see these blue and purple areas around the entrance wounds?" Suho nodded, wondering what that meant, since he didn't speak medical terms and visuals. But Suho could tell that the bruises meant something bad.

 

"That means these were incised cuts. They didn't do a lot of damage, but they made her bleed a lot, hence the dark blue areas around the wound. She.......these wounds on her back were made before killing her. And they weren't even that deep! Those were just so she could feel immense pain!" Suho looked extremely disturbed and sad. Disturbed at the killer's method, and sad for how the woman died.

 

"The other stab marks on her chest are post-mortem, just for fun, or to let out some more rage. Suho, whoever did this......put her through hell, Suho. Absolute hell." Suho and Lay both looked at the woman in despair. No one deserved to die like this woman did. Just looking at the damage was awful. In that moment, Suho made a decision.

 

"Lay, write up the report now. Any piece of DNA you find on the victim, personally deliver it to Luhan. Any thread, deliver it to D.O. The others should be back soon with pictures of the crime scene, and specifically the blood spatter for Baekhyun. Call everyone in the division office for a meeting. Now. This is top priority now. We're finding whoever did this as fast as possible." Lay nodded, and Suho walked out of the room, determination in his gaze.

 

Time to start a new manhunt...


Whoa..........this si so much later then I meant it to be................please forgive me!!! I started out with an okay amount, but soon I just kept adding stuff, until I got.........this. Dear lord that's the longest chapter I've ever made. Be proud of me, because this took FOREVER!!!!!!

School decided to hit me hard on the last two weeks. School pret much said this. "Oh, you're about to be on summer break? No, let's make your last weeks here an absolute mess. Yeah, let's do that!"

Kill. Me.

Also, Thursday was my last concert with three of my band directors. And my senior friends. I nearly cried.

And last night was my end of the year band banquet. All of the directors gave speeches, and they showed a slideshow of everyone,

And my senior friends are leaving,

And one of my friends had a panic attack BECAUSE most of her friends are seniors and they're all leaving, 

And I broke down as soon as I got home. Guys, I'm gonna cry the last day of school.

You have no idea how sad I am. It feels like everything is going up in flames.

Somehow I managed to finish this though. I don't know how, but I did. 

Okay, now happier thoughts.

To the people who have subscribed, thank you so much!!! And commenters, I love you all. Free cupcakes for everyone!!!

*Makes cupcakes rain down from the sky*

Also, to new and old readers, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE THIS STORY!!!!!! It means a lot to me when this stuff happens.

Okay, I'm done typing, my hands hurt. Until the next chapter!!!

~~~~~~~bubble1765