Finally, They Meet!

New Start, New Blood, New Love

As soon as Jongdae and Chanyeol stepped into the police station, they knew their life would get more hectic. Technically, they knew as soon as they drove into Seoul, which is much bigger than their tiny hometown. But, at this moment, it really sunk in.

 

Mostly, because everywhere they looked, someone or something was moving. Complete opposite of their sleepy slow-moving town.

 

Chanyeol just stared at everything going on around him, drinking it all in. Jongdae laughed at how different everything would be from now on. He then looked at the younger, nudged him, and when the other aknowledged, Jongdae started walking, Chanyeol right behind him. But both of them soon stopped, not knowing where to go.

 

"Well, you guys look lost. Can I help you in any way?" A pretty lady with blonde hair asked Jongdae and Chanyeol. She seemed like she had worked here for a while, considering she had an official Seoul PD badge on her hip, so Jongdae decided to trust her for the moment.

 

"Yes, we're here about starting? Apparently, we've been requested to be put in the 2nd Division? My name is Jongdae, but please call me Chen. Also he's Chanyeol." Chen explained to the lady, seeing that Chanyeol lost himself for a minute. Once Chen started talking, Chanyeol shook his head a little, and smiled slightly.

 

"Ah, yes! I know where that is! I'll call one of the detectives in there, and then he'll take you to your new workplace." The blonde lady explained, Chen and Chanyeol just nodded.

 

"I'm guessing you met one or a few of the detectives from that division. Mostly because, no one except your new co-workers had any idea of where you'd end up. You know you guys are probably the luckiest people in this entire precinct?" She said, while sitting down in the lobby, waiting for whichever detective would show up. But when she said they were lucky, it caught Chanyeol's attention.

 

"Really? Why do you say that?" Chanyeol asked, interest clearly in his voice. How was he lucky? Considering what he and Chen went through, how he could be lucky in any way, shape, or form, Chanyeol was interested in finding out.

 

"Well, 2nd Division is one of the best detective units Sooman ever came up with. Besides 1st Division, but they don't do much of anything anymore. Everyone who is in your new division had to crawl their way up through hell. Please excuse my language there. Basically, we've never heard of either of you, and out of the blue you're chosen to be in 2nd Division. When people find out, they'll probably hate you for your fast climb to the very top." She explained. Chen and Chanyeol's eyes widened slightly.

 

"Well then. I hope you're not one of those people. That'd be weird." Chen said to the lady, who laughed at the thought of hating them.

 

"Haha, no. For me to hate someone, you'd have to be the worst person on the face of the planet. And even then, I couldn't completely hate you. It's not in my nature to hate someone. I just can't do it." Chen and Chanyeol nodded at the lady, liking her more and more.

 

"Oh, I just realized, you never got my name! Its..." But whatever the lady was about to say got interrupted by another female voice. But this time, the voice sounded unpleasant, in a way.

 

"Hey, Hyo!" All three of them cringed at the sound of the voice, but only the lady sighed. When they all turned around, they were met with three women. One with hair identical to Chen and Chanyeol's new aquaintance, wearing a smirk on her face. The second woman had caramel colored hair, looking at the other blonde-haired lady with an unreadable expression on her face. While the last woman had black hair, and was looking at 'Hyo' with a worried expression.

 

"Hey Hyo, I called for you. Didn't you hear me?" The blonde woman with the smirk said, while 'Hyo' just rolled her eyes. The caramel haired woman nudged the rude blonde, while the black haired woman went back and forth from looking at the floor, to looking at 'Hyo' with the same worried expression.

 

"Yes, I heard you call me, but that is a nickname, that only my friends are allowed to call me, so I didn't respond. Now, what do you want, Krystal?" Krystal's smirk grew, and by the look on her face, Chen and Chanyeol could see 'Hyo' would not like the favor.

 

"I need you to call Victoria for me. I'm taking a day off to just relax. All this stress is very bad for my skin." Krystal said, massaging her face. Both boys scoffed in their heads. If you can't handle stress, why become a cop?

 

"And why can't you do this yourself? She's your leader, not mine." 'Hyo' told Krystal, making the caramel-haired woman and the black haired lady slightly smile from behind Krystal. But, needless to say, Krystal was not amused. She had a severe frown in her face.

 

"Well, you see, I'm just about to go out to a late lunch with my sister, Jessica. You see her, right?" Krystal then pointed to the caramel haired woman, who now had a name. Krystal then pointed to the black haired lady, saying, "You also see Seohyun, but that's because she was looking for you, I don't know why. But, this should be an honor for you?  Besides, your clothes just scream receptionist lady. Not an alleged badass lady cop." This got mixed reactions from everyone.

 

Chen's eyes widened, Chanyeol looked towards 'Hyo' to see her reaction, Jessica gasped at her sister's rudeness, Seohyun froze and just stared at Krystal, and 'Hyo' was livid. Absolutely livid. She was ready to explode. But, lucky for Krystal, she kept it in. Sort of.

 

"Fine. I'll tell Victoria for you. But listen here, and listen good, okay? This is the last time you do anything like this. If I see, or hear, that you've been getting other people to do your dirty work for you, I'll tell the big man upstairs. I'm sick and tired of you acting like you own this place, because you don't. This ends now. Got it?" 'Hyo' told Krystal, her voice controlled the entire time, but you could hear the rage in her tone. Krystal looked furious herself, but she just scoffed and flipped her hair.

 

"Fine, whatever. At least you'll do it. That's all that matters. Come on, sis! All of the good food will be gone by the time we get there!" Krystal started to walk off, but Jessica stayed behind.

 

"I'm so, so sorry Hyo. I don't know what's gotten into her lately! I'll try to see what's up. Forgive me?" Jessica looked at 'Hyo' with pouty eyes, the latter sighing, then looking up and smiling.

 

"It's not your fault, Sica. I can't be mad at you because of your sister's behavior." Jessica squealed, hugged 'Hyo,' then ran off after her sister. Seohyun then walked up to 'Hyo' with a guilty look on her face.

 

"Hyoyeon, I'm sorry. I wanted to help you, but Krystal has been like this for a while now. She's kind of scary nowadays! I didn't want her to go off on me." Seohyun looked at Hyoyeon, now looking at the ground. Hyoyeon sighed, then patted Seohyun's head.

 

"It's okay, I know how aggressive she can be now. I also know how dealing with aggressive people is not your thing. You didn't do anything wrong, Seo. Besides, I can handle her just fine! Pretty sure I knocked her down a few pegs." Seo lifted her head and giggled, knowing she was forgiven. Hyoyeon smiled at her, then looked confused.

 

"Um, Krystal said you were looking for me? What is it Seo?" Said person looked confused for a minute, then her eyes lit up in recognition.

 

"Oh, it was nothing! I just needed an excuse to stretch my legs for a bit. I just happened to run into Krystal dragging Jessica to lunch." Hyoyeon nodded, then looked at Seohyun.

 

"Okay then, now I know. But I think you should go back to work now. If you're gone too long, you could get in trouble." Seohyun nodded, hugged Hyoyeon, and ran off to her division office. Hyoyeon had a dreamy smile on her face, but that was quickly replaced with a suspicious frown when she saw Chen and Chanyeol smirking at her.

 

"She's the youngest in our group guys, we all protect her! Don't you dare look at me like that!" Hyoyeon tried to defend herself, but the rising blush on her cheeks gave everything away. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, while Chen just scoffed. Hyoyeon sighed, knowing she was caught.

 

"Listen, I may have some feelings for her. I don't exactly know how I'm going to approach this, but please don't tell anyone. And please tell me you guys don't judge based on uality." Both men could see Hyoyeon looked scared, so they put her mind at ease.

 

"Hey, it's fine, we're not ones to judge. One, that's rude. Two, it's cute! You two are cute together." 'Hyo' smiled after hearing what Chen said. She didn't like people judging her based on her uality, so knowing the new guys didn't do that, she was grateful. But now she was curious.

 

"So, are you two together or something?" Chen groaned, while Chanyeol shook his head and laughed. The older was getting tired of explaining it, the younger was just amused now.

 

"No, no we're not together. I am gay, I know that. I don' t know about Chanyeol. BUT! We are not together, and we never will be together!!!" Chen shouted. Chanyeol just laughed, while 'Hyo' looked shocked.

 

"We've been asked that a lot lately. And for your information Dae, yes, I am gay." Chanyeol said, still laughing. Suddenly, Chen got this curious look on his face.

 

"Since when have you known you're gay? Did I help you find that out?" Chen asked, smirking slightly. Chanyeol just scoffed, and 'Hyo' knew Chen was about to get blasted.

 

"Please no, Dae. Don't give yourself that much credit. It definitely was not you." Chen gasped, then started huffing like a diva. Chanyeol and 'Hyo' were laughing so hard their stomachs started to hurt. A few minutes later, Chen was still pouting while Chanyeol and 'Hyo' stopped laughing as much, letting out little giggles and snickers here and there. Suddenly, the trio heard a voice shout out from afar.

 

"Well, you guys said you'd be here tomorrow. Not fifteen minutes after I met you guys!" Chen, Chanyeol, and 'Hyo' looked to see Luhan walking up, a smile on his face. Luhan then looked over to see 'Hyo' standing with Chen and Chanyeol, and his smile widened.

 

"Hey Hyoyeon! Did you keep these guys company while waiting for me?" Luhan went up to Hyoyeon and hugged her, Hyoyeon hugging Luhan back. When they pulled away, Luhan went up and fist bumped Chen and Chanyeol, smiling at them. All three men looked back at Hyoyeon, who nodded.

 

"Yeah, I kept them company. When they walked in, both of them looked like little lost sheep. I needed to help them, poor helpless things!" Hyoyeon ruffled Chen and Chanyeol's hair, making both of them blush. Luhan chuckled at their reaction, looking back to the only lady in the group.

 

"Well, I'm just going to steal them away to meet the others. We'll all meet up again after work someday, right?" Luhan asked and Hyoyeon nodded, her bright smile still on her face.

 

"Yes, my division and your division need to meet up soon. The girls miss you and the others! Plus, when I tell them about these two adorable guys, they're going to want to meet up tonight! Trust me, the other girls will love you." Hyoyeon told Chen and Chanyeol, who smiled in relief. With that, Hyoyeon said her goodbyes and walked off in another direction.

 

"Well, now that you're here, let's go and meet the others! This'll be fun, since they think you're coming tomorrow." Luhan said, leading the way for Chen and Chanyeol. Both were curious to see what their new workspace would look like, and what their new coworkers reactions will be to them in action.

 

As soon as Luhan reached the 2nd Division office, he motioned for Chen and Chanyeol to stay back, wanting to surprise the others. When Luhan walked into the office, Chen and Chanyeol heard various voices shout at Luhan, and both had a hard time trying not to laugh.

 

"Luhan, why did you leave?! We were having a very heated debate on which color is the manliest, and you would've been a great judge!" A very loud voice told Luhan, making Chanyeol raise his eyebrows. The voice sounded......soulful, yet sassy at the same time. Needless to say, Chanyeol was intrigued by the owner of the voice.

 

"Dang it, I missed a good agruement! Sorry Baek! But, I needed to pick up something." Luhan told Baekhyun. When Luhan spoke, Chen and Chanyeol could hear the smile in Luhan's voice. They could already tell their new coworkers were lively, the exact opposite of their hometown. 

 

"Well, actually, I had to pick up someone. Actually, some people. More than one person. You'll want to meet them." Luhan said, making everyone in the room curious.

 

"Okay Luhan. What do you have u your sleeve now? Don't make us guess again, it was awful!" Another voice shouted out. This time, Chen's eyes widened at the sound of the mature, yet still young sounding voice. It gave him goosebumps, and he didn't know why.

 

"No, it's okay, I'll introduce you guys right now! Come one in!" Chen and Chanyeol looked at each other, then they stood up. As soon as they walked in the door, eight of the nine faces were confused, and one looked surprised.

 

"Hey, I thought they were coming tomorrow!" Lay yelled out, making everyone turn their heads towards him, except for Xiumin and Baekhyun. They just kept staring at Chen and Chanyeol. But everyone looked towards Luhan when he cleared his throat.

 

"Well, I can see that all of you are confused besides Lay, so I'll explain now. Guys, meet our new partners, Chen and Chanyeol." When the two men looked at everyone else, one thought ran through everyone's minds.

 

This is when everything changes......


Well..................they met!!! They just haven't spoken to each other yet. Hehe, at least I got an earlier update than last time!!! I hope you all are proud of me. And now, I need to  address some things.

1: SNSD and other idols will NOT, I repeat, NOT, be main characters in this story. Yes, they'll appear from time to time, but that's it. EXO is still the main focus of this story.

2: From now on, Jongdae will be called Chen in the description parts of the story. Until he becomes more comfortable with the others, or unless he's with Chanyeol only, he's Chen. 

Okay. I'm good. I thought I should clear that up for you guys.

Now that that's done, I'm going to scroll through Tumblr now. Peace!!!

~~~~~~~bubble1765