Let's Go To The Beach

Freedom To Love

A/N : I'm sorry for the very late post and very short chapter. I just got back home from Singapore and I am currently dying of exhaustion. Anyways, enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm at Beans Cafe. I'll pick Hyesung up in 10 minutes' Eric said when he was on the phone with Mrs Shin. 

Today, Eric planned to bring Hyesung to the beach since the younger guy always talked and wanted to go there.

'Ah, we are just around that area. I'll just ask Hyesung to walk there okay' 

'But is it okay, aunty? Won't he get lost?' Eric felt uneasy all of the sudden.

'Although he's an autistic, he is all grown up. Don't worry, he'll be fine. Plus, he likes to walk' Mrs Shin assured him.

'Alright then. If you say so' Eric said but he still in doubt.

After on the phone with Eric, Mrs Shin chuckled by herself. She then looked at Hyesung and smiled.

'Hyesung, Eric is waiting for you at Beans Cafe. Can you walk by yourself? Or do you want me to walk with you?' 

'I can go by myself... I am an adult' 

'Alright then. Make sure to press the beeper if anything happened' Mrs Shin remind.

Hyesung nodded.

'Stay safe okay' Mrs Shin kissed Hyesung on the cheeks.

'Bye bye, mum. I will miss you' Hyesung said and waved goodbye.

'I will miss you too, honey' she patted his hair.

Hyesung started walking alone on the street. The place where he was and the cafe was 5 minutes away, walking distance. As he was walking, he saw an old lady carrying a bunch of plastic bags which looked heavy. 

He ran slowly to her and stopped in front of her. The old lady was stunned to see Hyesung and didn't know how to react.

Hyesung bowed politely like he was taught and said, 'Let me help you, grandma. It looks heavy' 

The lady chuckled and shook her head, 'It's okay, son. I can manage'

Hyesung shook his head vigorously, 'No, you can't. Mum always said to help people in need' 

'Ah, I see. Then. Thank you, dear' she smiled. 

And so, Hyesung took some of the bags and carried them.

'Where are you going, grandma?' Hyesung asked.

'To that blue car' she pointed.

'And do I look old to you? People said that I look like a 20 years old' she teased.

'You do look old. Older than mum!' Hyesung remarked.

Instead of being angry, the old lady laughed wholeheartedly.

'Oh my, you are a very honest guy' she said between her laugh.

'Is honest bad?' Hyesung innocently asked. 

Right at that moment, she knew Hyesung's condition.

She smiled and shook her head, 'No, being honest is never bad. Always be honest and kind to people'

'Thank you for the advice' Hyesung grinned widely.

When they arrived at the car, the person at the driver seat opened his car door and quickly carried the bags from the old lady's hand.

'Let me do it, Madam'

Together with the driver, Hyesung helped to put the bags in the car bonnet.

'Thank you, son' she thanked him.

'No problem! I'm glad I can help' Hyesung grinned widely.

'But, where are you going? Where's your mum?'

'I'm going to see my friend! Mum is at other shop'

'Do you want me to send you?' she offered.

'It's okay. It's just that cafe' Hyesung pointed.

When he looked at his watch, he realised he was late. 

'Oh no! I'm late. Bye bye, grandma!' Hyesung started running like a child to Beans Cafe.

When Hyesung walked into the store, he couldn't see any sign of Eric. So he decided to ask at the counter.

'Excuse me... Do you see Eric?' Hyesung asked the guy at the counter.

'Who's Eric?' he asked back.

It took awhile for Hyesung to reply as he didn't know how.

'He is tall... Dark but not too dark... Hair always up' he described.

The guy looked at his co-workers and then to Hyesung.

'No, I don't know any guy named Eric. Sorry' 

Hyesung looked at him directly into the eyes, 'No! But Eric said he is here!' Hyesung tried again.

The guy was getting annoyed somehow and his other colleagues started chuckling.

'Look, dude. I don't know Eric. You better order something or please get out from this cafe' 

'Hmm...' was the only response Hyesung could gave.

'What's happening here?' 

A voice said behind Hyesung. When Hyesung turned around, he smiled widely when he saw Eric.

'Eric-ah!' Hyesung exclaimed.

The guy got all flustered and his other co-workers were stunned because when Eric first walked into the cafe, all the guys were mesmerised by his cool aura while the girls were spooning over his handsome good looks.

'I asked him... Where you are but they didn't know... He told me to order something... If not, I need to get out' Hyesung said honestly.

'Yeah, I know. I heard everything' Eric said.

Eric glared at the guy and said, 'For your information, I can afford everything that you have in the menu. Not just that, I can buy this cafe with just one call'

'I-I'm sorry for my rudeness, Mr. I seriously didn't know that he was looking for you' 

'Where's your manager?' Eric asked straight to the point. 

The guy's face turned pale.

Hyesung who didn't understand what was happening just stood behind Eric. After a minute, the manager walked out from the cafe.

'Good evening, sir. How can I help you?' he said with a friendly manner but Eric could sensed that he was feeling anxious by the sudden call.

'My name is Eric Mun and I want to file a complain' he said.

Once they heard Eric's family name, they gasped in disbelief. They didn't know who Eric was, but they sure as hell knew who Mun was. More specifically the people who have Mun as a surname.

It's not a surprise when there's an international actress named Ciara Mun, which is Eric's cousin. There was Rose Mun who was a musical actress, Eric's aunty. There was a tennis player called Mark Mun, Eric's long distance cousin. So, basically majority of the Muns has their own name built. That big family is one of the riches family in the world.

Now, it was the manager's turn to turn pale, 'Y-Yes, Mr Mun?' 

'Please teach your workers some basic manners' Eric commented shortly.

'I-I will, Mr Mun. Don't worry, I promise!' 

Eric could just rolled his eyes. 

'Let's go, Hyesung' Eric said and started to walk out from the cafe.

Hyesung nodded and with such innocence, he said, 'Sorry I didn't order anything! I was just looking for Eric'. Then, he ran slowly to Eric who was waiting for him outside.

'What did you say to them?' Eric asked as they were walking to his car.

'I said... That I'll come again to order something... They look really mad at me for it' Hyesung said sadly at the end of the sentence.

Eric scoffed a little, 'Don't worry. We won't go there again' 

'Why not?' he whined.

'Because there are better places to eat' 

'Really? Okay then!' Hyesung perked up.

It was the perfect time when they arrived at the beach because they could perfectly see the beautiful sunset. 

'What if we can touch the sun?' Hyesung suddenly asked while reaching out his hand to the sun.

'Our hand will get hot then' Eric replied.

Hyesung giggled and nodded, 'Hahaha, you're right' 

They stayed at the beach until 7:30 pm and that was when Eric told Hyesung to stay while he went to buy something.

'Hye...' Eric was about to call Hyesung when he saw the younger guy was nowhere to be found.

He dropped two bottles of juices and frantically running by the beach, calling Hyesung's name out loud. He had already imagined bad things that could happened and for God's sake, he didn't want think about it at all. His heart was beating fast as he wasn't ready to lose him.

He felt like a heavy big stone had been lifted from his body when he saw Hyesung who was squatting in front of a cat. He ran up to Hyesung and grabbed his wrist tightly.

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! TRYING TO MAKE ME DIE FAST?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! RUNNING OFF WITHOUT TELLING PEOPLE!' Eric unconsciously unloaded his anger and frustrations to Hyesung.

Hyesung was shocked by Eric's sudden outburst.

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' Hyesung cried loudly. 

Tears were flowing from his eyes and that was when Eric realised what he had done. He panicked but didn't say anything.

'I-I'm.... I'm... Sorry...' Hyesung apologised tearfully.

Couldn't stand seeing a hurtful figure in front of him, Eric hugged Hyesung tightly.

'I'm so sorry, Hyesung. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just too worried about you. I don't want to lose you' Eric sincerely said.

'Please... Please don't... Get mad at me... I don't like to see you mad...' 

Eric shook his head, 'No, no... I won't. But please promise me that you'll never do this again. I was worried sick if anything happened to you'

'I promise' he said, still sobbing but softer than the previous cry.

'Let's go home now, Hyesungie' Eric said softly and held his hands.

'Okay' he stood up and walked with Eric beside the beach with the moonlight gazing above the sky.