Eight

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Red Velvet Joy & Yeri

Author's POV

Hayoung is wearing her shoes when someone knocked on the door. Hayoung open the door and stunned when she see Zitao and Jongin standing outside the door.

"Morning Hayoungie!" Zitao greeted Hayoung warmly.

"Good morning~ Ready to go to school?" Jongin winked.

"Ne. But we need to wait for Mijoo to go together." Hayoung managed not to stutter even though her face is a bit red now.

"No problem~ But are you okay? Your face seems a bit red now." Zitao asked Hayoung worriedly and Jongin smirked in satisfaction to himself because he know he's the reason that made her blush.

"A....Ah...I'm okay." Hayoung become flustered and before Tao could question anymore, Mijoo come out from the bathroom.

"Eyy,why are you two doing here?"

"Morning Mijoo~ We are here to fetch you girls to your classroom." Zitao and Jongin answer in unison.

"Aigoo~ We can go by ourselves. Don't need to fetch us tomorrow alright?" Hayoung pouted.
Why so cute? Tao and Jongin thought at the same time.

"Okay Hayoung~" Jongin pinched Hayoung's cheeks lovingly, earning a stare from Tao.

 

On their way to the girls' classroom, Jongin hook his arm around Hayoung's and they chat casually. Sometimes Jongin will tell jokes which will make Hayoung laugh. Zitao feel jealous seeing all these but he's still a bit confused with his feelings. Is he really liking Hayoung or just a crush? But he believes that he is liking Hayoung. He's actually grateful for Mijoo's presence beside him which manage to distract him from Jongin and Hayoung.

"See you girls during lunch later! Annyeong!" Tao and Jongin waved cutely to Hayoung and Mijoo before heading for their first lesson of the day.


Ever since Hayoung and Mijoo hang out together with EXO, Red Velvet didn't dare to confront them again which is a huge relief.

Joy and Yeri walk pass their classroom since their classroom is two doors down the corridor. They glare at both of them and Joy mouthed ''. Hayoung ignore them while Mijoo stare back at them. Both of them are actually glad that most of the other girls in school didn't dare to provoke or disturb them because they are EXO's friends.

Ever since they hang out with EXO, those girls still fangirl over them but didn't show it out because the boys will give them very irritated and scary facial expression. But that doesn't mean those popular girl groups in school like Red Velvet won't find trouble with them for flirting with EXO even though they didn't really provoke Hayoung and Mijoo recently except for glaring at them occasionally.

 

~During lunch break~

The boys have already taken lunch for Hayoung and Mijoo when they reach there. They thank the boys before tucking in their lunch.

"So have you girls join any club yet?" Joonmyun started the conversation since everyone is eating their lunch quietly.

"Nope. I don't think we have enough time for that since we need to wo....." Hayoung almost say out the word 'work'.

Luckily Mijoo who's sitting opposite her quickly kick Hayoung's leg, earning a small 'ouch' from the latter and no one actually notices it.

"Hayoung is saying that we need to do our school work and also revisions so I don't think we have time for any club acitivities."

"Aigoo. I see~ I'm actually thinking of asking you girls if you have any interest in joining Student Council Club since Kris, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and I are in it. But it's okay~" Joonmyun flashed his angelic smile again at the girls.

Luhan and Sehun come back with drinks from the vending machine for everyone when they overheard the conversation.

"That's a pity though~ We are also thinking of asking you girls to join our dancing club which have me, Yixing, Jongin and Sehun inside it~"  Luhan added with a pout which is so cute.

"Mianhaeyo oppa~ Then what about Minseok oppa and Zitao oppa? Which club are they in?" Hayoung asked since Minseok and Tao's name are not mentioned just now.

"We are in basketball club which the others are in as well." Zitao answered Hayoung with a cute smile. 

 

All of them continue to chat casually about random things in life for the rest of the lunch time since EXO are getting closer with Hayoung and Mijoo as days pass by. Even though Minseok and Sehun don't talk much or show it,  they actually feel comfortable around the 2 girls too.

"Kids, those of you who have physical lesson after lunch, quickly go get change now." Yixing reminded and Kyungsoo, Tao, Jongin, Sehun, Hayoung and Mijoo quickly run to their lockers to get their sports attire and sport shoes before dashing to the washroom to change into them.

 

The 4 boys h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter