Sixteen

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Vixx N as Cha Hakyeon

Author's POV

The boys wanted to accompany Hayoung and Mijoo to the school garden but they insisted that they should not missed their lessons like them.

Both of them were now seating in the small pavilion. Mijoo is still sobbing softly with Hayoung patting her back comfortingly.

"You know you are not alone in all these . You have all of us, we will accompany you through all of these." Hayoung hugged her best friend tightly.

"Gomawo Hayoung~" Mijoo hugged Hayoung back gratefully.

 

Hayoung went to the washroom alone during English lesson because Mijoo didn't feel like going. After she's done drying her hands on the hand-drying machine, she walked out of the washroom and almost ran into someone. Before she could even apologised, that person gently held her wrist.

"I'm sorry about what Hongbin have done to your friend. I'm really sorry, Hayoung ssi." Hakyeon apologised sincerely.

Hayoung looked up to meet his eyes "Hakyeon sunbae, it's not your fault. You shouldn't apologised on Hongbin sunbae's behalf or to me because he should be the one apologising to Mijoo himself! Did he know how much he had hurt Mijoo?! He's Mijoo first love! How can he hurt her like this??!"

"Mianhae.....jeongmal mianhae.......Besides apologising, I don't know what else can I say. But are we still friends?" Hakyeon asked carefully.

"It doesn't really matter now whether we are friends a not. Maybe it will be better if we aren't friends since it will be awkward if we remain as friends. I'm sorry, sunbae. So let's just stay as school mates will do." Hayoung bowed to Hakyeon and wanted to go back to the classroom when she was being pulled back by him.

"Hayoung......I don't want to stay as school mates with you only, I want to be your lover. I like you, Hayoung." Hayoung's eyes widened at Hakyeon's sudden confession. How could Hakyeon be liking her?!

Seeing Hayoung frozed on spot, Hakyeon slowly leant his face closer to Hayoung's.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!" Before both Hayoung and Hakyeon could react, Hakyeon was being pushed away roughly on the floor by Sehun who now stood in front of Hayoung protectively.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY BUDDY'S GIRLFRIEND?! SHE'S JONGIN'S GIRLFRIEND NOW, DON'T YOU EVER BE HABOURING ANY IDEA ON HER!!!" Sehun demanded angrily which managed to made Hayoung's heart almost skipped a beat because he looks so cool now. 

No, why is my heart reacting in suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter