One

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Today is the first day of school.

"Mijoo ah~~~ Can you help me carry one of my suitcase for a while?? P~l~e~a~s~e~" Hayoung started her aegyo by blinking her eye lashes and shaking Mijoo's arm.

"Aish aish aish! I guess I'm just too kind! Seriously Oh Hayoung, I'm younger than you if we count by months but why do you act like the younger one?" Mijoo take one of Hayoung's suitcase and carried one suitcase each in her hands.

"Because you're more mature than me sometimes so you are more like the older one?" Hayoung winked playfully at Mijoo.

"Stop fooling around for god sake Oh Hayoung!!! We need to quickly get to the dorm first to put down our suitcases and rush for our lessons! Ppalli!!!" Mijoo put down one of her suitcase, walked over to drag Hayoung to the lobby.

They take the lift up to the third floor where their room are.

"What's our room number, Mijoo?"

"5." The two girls searched around for their room and they quickly put their suitcases in their room before running out of the dorm to their classroom.

Actually most students in their school live in the school dorms because most of them are from other parts of Korea just like Hayoung and Mijoo. It will be very troublesome for them to travel back and forth from Seoul to their home so they just live in the dorm for long-term and only go back to their home during vacation.

 

They are almost late when they reached the classroom. Both Hayoung and Mijoo stand at the front door awkwardly when they see a male student talking in front of the class.

The male student immediately noticed them and smiled warmly at them. "You two must be Oh Hayoung ssi and Han Mijoo ssi am I right? I'm the student counselor president - Kim Joonmyun. Nice to meet you girls. Anyway, please feel free to take your seats anywhere you like."

Hayoung and Mijoo just returned an awkward smile and give him a deep bow before proceeding to the two empty seats in the back.

"I will continue what I had said just now. So the first year students here like you guys will wear a bronze nametag. The second year's nametag is silver in colour while the third year like myself is gold in colour. Anyway, please feel free to tour around the school during your lunch break later. And if you happened to get lost during your touring, feel free to approach any students here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter