Twenty Four

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"So Luhan, Sehun, what exactly did Hayoung and Mijoo give you guys as birthday presents?"

When Luhan and Sehun joined the others on the long dining table for breakfast, the most noisy and nosy line consists of Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol bombard them with this question at the same time.

"The girls bought both of us a pair of Nike shoes each together. We are going to wear it to the beach later~~" Luhan grinned widely.

"Gomawo, my prettiest girlfriend~" Sehun playfully pecked Hayoung's cheek which successfully made her smile shyly.

"Ya Oh Sehun! How could you forget me?! I hate you!!!" Mijoo fold her arms together and pretended to be angry.

"Ah~ Mianhae, my cute sister~ I didn't mean to forget you so don't be angry okay?" Sehun started doing buing buing to Mijoo which made the latter and the rest burst out into laughter. 

"Ahahahaha!!! I'm just joking with you, Sehun oppa~ You walk right into my trap! Bleh!" Mijoo pull her eyes at Sehun before running for life.

"Aish, jinja. Ya Han Mijoo!!!" Sehun sighed in defeat when Mijoo winked at him before running into her room.

 

They spent the whole morning playing board games in the chalet. After eating the lunch that Yixing, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had prepared, all of them went to the beach to play games there.

"Kids, shall we play this game where one person sits on one of their group member shoulder while the other do the same too. When one of them managed to push the rival group member down, the person will be considered winning that round." Luhan suggested this game with an evil smirk.

"Okay! Let's break into 2 teams now! Oh couple, Luhan, Kris, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and me in a group. Minseok, Joonmyun, Yixing, Chanyeol, Zitao, Jongin and Mijoo will form another team! " Baekhyun annouced excitedly.

 

The first round is by popular demand - Seyoung vs Chanjoo. Hayoung and Mijoo managed to get up and sit on Sehun and Chanyeol's shoulder with the help of the others.

"I THINK I'M FALLING DOWN SOON!!!! IT'S SO SCARY TO BE SEEING FROM CHANYEOL OPPA'S HEIGHT NOW." Mijoo clutched onto Chanyeol's shoulder tightly because she's afraid of height.

"Don't worry, all of us will not let you fall." Minseok and the others are on stand by mode behind Chanyeol and Mijoo to be ready to catch her if she really fall.

"I won't let you fall too, Mijoo. Just hold onto me tightly." Chanyeol squeezed Mijoo's arm in a comforting way and Mijoo hugged Chanyeol's neck tightly.

When Luhan announced the game start, Hayoung and Mijoo started pushing each other.

"You can do it, honey! I believe in you!!!" Sehun cheered for Hayoung.

"Mijoo, hwaiting!!!" Chanyeol also cheered on Mijoo.

But the round ended with Mijoo falling and Seyoung couple winning.

"Are you okay, Mijoo?" Minseok and Joonmyun asked in concern when they catch Mijoo in their arms.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry." Mijoo assured them with a smile.

"Oh Hayoung hooray!!!!!" Sehun and the rest of their team threw Hayoung up into the air happily.

"You guys are making me dizzy!! Stop throwing me up and down!!" Hayoung compla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter