Twenty Eight

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

~First day back in school~

Yixing went to the girls' dorm quite early in the morning to specially walk Mijoo to school.

"Zao an!" Yixing greeted Mijoo in a cheerful tone.

"Zao an, Yixing gege~" Mijoo greeted back in the same cheerful tone too. "By the way, gege, do you know where is Hayoung? I can't find her just now when I woke up." 

"Ah~ Don't worry. I met Sehun just now when I'm coming here and he told me that he's meeting Hayoung for breakfast in the cafeteria. Shall we head to school now?" Yixing offered his arm for Mijoo to hold onto.

"Okay!" Mijoo grinned while hooking her arm with Yixing's.

 

Meanwhile the others all meet together at the main gate.

"Everyone is here except for Yixing and Mijoo. Do anyone of you know where they are now?" Joonmyun asked everyone and they just replied with a shrug on the shoulder.

"Emm.. I heard from Yixing hyung this morning that he's going to walk with Mijoo to school today so I guess they are coming soon?" 

"I think I saw them!" Zitao suddenly pointed to his left side when Sehun had just finished saying his words. 

Everyone including Minseok and Chanyeol all looked at the direction Zitao pointed to. Mijoo can be seen laughing happily with Yixing while Yixing smiled very brightly at Mijoo.

"Wow, I think this is the first time in my life that I'm actually seeing Yixing smiling so brightly because of a girl and that girl is Mijoo." Luhan commented.

"Well, they do look good together. I guess we can start shipping Xingjoo couple, am I right, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun purposely asked Chanyeol for his opinion which Chanyeol didn't replied a single word at all. He just kept on sending daggers to Yixing's direction.

"I'm so gonna ship Xingjoo couple starting from now!!! What about you, Minseok?" Jongdae clapped his hands enthusatiscally.

"Whatever." Minseok's voice sounded dangerously low with his eyes seem like they are on fire.

"Sorry for making you guys waiting for us. Let's head to class now." Yixing apologised with a cute smile which made Minseok and Chanyeol's anger burnt more.

The boys walked Hayoung and Mijoo to their class, all of them bid farewell to the two girls. Sehun gave Hayoung a kiss on her forehead while Yixing suddenly bent a bit lower to peck on Mijoo's cheek.

Mijoo's face started blushing slightly while Minseok and Chanyeol's face grew darker. The others who saw that all mentally high-five each other with a smirk on their faces.

 

Yixing kept on sticking onto Mijoo during lunch time and even after school when they are all revising in the library. 

"AISH, SERIOUSLY I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER!!!! Come out with me for a while." Chanyeol exploded out of nowhere and pulled Mijoo away from her seat.

"Park Chanyeol, where do you think you are bringing her? If there's anything you want to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter