Twenty Three

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"What present should we buy for Luhan and Sehun oppa?" Mijoo asked while looking around the mall.

"I know!!! Follow me!!!" Hayoung chirped happily and pulled Mijoo along with her.

 

After the girls done shopping, the boys fetched them to go to the chalet together.

"So what did you girls buy for the birthday boys?" Baekhyun asked while attempting to peek inside the shopping bags.

"Aigoo oppa! Stop being so nosy! You will find out when the birthday party starts tonight." Hayoung lightly hit Baekhyun on the arm with her tongue stucking out.

The others just laughed at the both of them.

"Where's Zitao and Jongin oppa though?" Mijoo felt curious because the two of them isn't on the van with them.

"They went bowling with Luhan and Sehun, pretending that they forgotten their birthday and will bring them to the chalet once we finished with the preparations of the party." Yixing answered with a smile. 

 

They started splitting into 2 teams - 1 team helping with the decorations while the other helped with preparing the food for the party.

"Mijoo, when's your birthday? We know Hayoung's birthday is on 19 July." Kyungsoo asked Mijoo out of sudden.

"Mine is on 27 November." Mijoo continued stirring the mushroom soup that she's cooking.

"Omo!! My birthday is on 27 November too!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed happily.

"That's cool oppa~ That means we can celebrate our birthday together this year." Mijoo smiled cutely at Chanyeol.

"Looks like you two are meant to be~ I ship Chanjoo couple though." Jongdae winked playfully at Chanyeol and Mijoo.

"I think you're right, they even have the same birthday!" Kyungsoo grinned.

While Jongdae and Kyungsoo continue teasing Chanyeol and Mijoo, Minseok grumpily cut the meat in silence.

 

A while later, Jongdae and Kyungsoo are called to the living room by Joonmyun, only leaving Minseok, Chanyeol and Mijoo in the kitchen. Mijoo wanted to get some seasonings from the cupboard but she couldn't reach it as it was way too high. She tried tip-toeing but her hand barely reached it. Her face immediately become red when someone presses his chest against her back and a pair of strong arms hovering over her, reaching for few packets of seasonings for her. Mijoo's face get even redder when she realises that the person is Chanyeol.

"Gomawoyo~" Mijoo shyly thanked Chanyeol.

"You're always welcome, Mijoo ya~" Chanyeol ruffled Mijoo's bangs with a gentle smile.

Mijoo just cleared and added seasonings into the soup with her head hung low.

Minseok who saw Mijoo's red face felt a wave of jealously hit him. They even have the same birthday.... Are they really meant to be? But no, there's no way I'm going to believe that!

 

After Kris texted Zitao, telling them that they are done with the preparations and can enter the chalet now with Luhan and Sehun still being blindfolded.

Hayoung and Joonmyun carried the birthday cake together with Yixing helping to light the candles and hide behind the two giants - Kris and Chanyeol. Someone knocked on the door and Minseok opened it.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to our Luhan and maknae~ Happy birthday to you~" All of them sing together with Joonmyun and Hayoung appearing from behind the two giants with a huge, beautifully decorated cake with 'Happy Birthday Luhan & Sehun' written on top of it.

Both of them become teary-eyed by this sweet suprise prepared by their best friends.

"Ya don't you two dare to cry! Quickly make your wishes and blow the candle. All of us can't wait to eat the cake." Baekhyun pretended to be angry which successfully make the two birthday boys smile.

All of them gathered around the long dining table, eating the birthday cake and also other food that they had prepared for the entire afternoon. As usual, the dining table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter